Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Fulani, Lake Country > Benin, Grand Capital of Fulani > Lewis's First Time [P/R]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lewis felt the concerning emotions from Simone when she realized just how much the two looked like him, but Osiria quickly and eloquently remedied the situation with some soothing words, calming poor WSimone down. Of course, Vela and Drake popping in afterwards with the same sentiment did not help much.

Drake was behind Veka with a big smile on his face. “They’re so cute!” he said with a whisper. It was strange seeing the big, bad, terrifying dragon so enamoured by the adorableness of two kids. He glanced at Vela, wondering what she would think at the thought of them. She didn’t really seem like the type to settle down, but he wondered. It wasn’t something that he had put much thought into himself, but the idea of settling down wasn’t off the table.

“Oh hey look,” Lewis said with an eye roll. “She does know how to wear clothes.” It was a subtle jab, though Simone knew that Lewis wasn’t much better when it came to Simone.

“I’m so proud of you both,” Drake said as he offered up a gift. “Swaddles. Comfy ones.” He glanced to the side, “I uhh…had to ask. Turns out, asking Leilah about babies wasn’t the best idea. I just wanted a gift idea, and she gave me a two hour lecture on proper baby care.” He smiled. “That being said, if you need a break and a babysitter, Vela and I can help now!”

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Vela looked at Lewis with a light frown, “Could say the same thing whenever I see you smile~”

She was scratching her face lightly as she appeared shy in front of the Terrowins, “Can’t say we’ve ever dealt with twins but yeah… Leilah, I think got the wrong idea. We weren’t asking for ourselves.” Though the sentiment was sort of an interesting idea. What would her and Drake’s kids look like?

“At least Rhen didn’t knock you up,” Osiria cooed towards Vela.

“No thanks. Only one of your kids turned out right. The other is hurling dragons into walls and screaming cuss words…” Vela perked an eyebrow up. “Ran into her when we were doing a mission in the Herana Desert… She was with her aunt. Interesting woman.”

Osiria gave them a shrug, “You don’t get to babysit the normal ones until you babysit Janus and Lila.” Luckily the twins had left the room with Glyn to retrieve their other siblings.

Vela offered up a shrug, “What is this some sort of sick initiation? They don’t act that bad…”

“They gave Rhen nightmares for three months,” Osiria grimaced.

Simone smirked up at Vela, “I think you and Drake would make pretty good parents. One is the strict one and one isn’t strict. You are pretty well-rounded.”

Vela nodded, “She’s right. And now I don’t have a whole ass angel kingdom coming after me. Drake took care of them.” Once she heard what came out of her mouth she blushed and got really quiet. “Who the fuck has time for kids.” Was her way of hiding it as she turned back to the babies and ignored the smirking Simone.

“She is so tamed,” Simone smirked up at Drake with a smug voice.

Dusk

Character Info
“She’s not that tame,” Drake replied flatly. Vela might have been acting tame, but she still had her moments when it came to absolutely insane plans just to get treasures and other trinkets. Drake did have to give it to Simone, though, that Vela was slowly starting to level out as the two of them continued their relationship. He wondered how much of that was his influence.

Lewis rolled his eyes, “The twins aren’t that bad. This oaf just underestimated my kids.”

“THEY CAN CREATE GATEWAYS!” Rhenakos exclaimed. “THEY’RE ONLY FOUR!”

The ex-assassin shrugged. “They’re smart for their age.”

“Only you would think this is normal,” Rhenakos responded with a glare.

Drake sighed, “Anyway, the offer is there. We can take Janus and Lila too if you need.” He smirked. “Wonder if they’d enjoy some of the safer ruins.”

Lewis thought for a moment, “Normally I’d be concerned, but Janus and Lila could probably handle it.” He glanced over to Simone. “That is, of course, if Simone is okay with it.” They had already had the conversations, but the two usually had this back and forth to make it seem less weird to those without the context of their resonance.

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Simone smiled up at both Drake and Vela, “I think that’s fine. I think they would like it. They need to find their own little niche in the world plus I can’t think of two better people to take them ruin diving.”

Vela got excited, “We get to teach new blood! I can show them all the tricks! Even if you can fly you still should know all your knots!”

Simone opened her mouth, “I don-”

Vela cut in, “I don’t know why you asked out loud… I know you two already discussed it.”

“Habit,” Simone chuckled, “Most people get weird about it.”

“Cause they are morons,” Vela made a face. “I get the concept of Resonance.”

“…Vela is really smart…” Osiria made a face. “Why the fuck were you with Rhen?”

Vela shrugged, “You aren’t dumb yourself…”

Osiria looked up at Rhenakos and also gave a shrug, “I just love him… No idea how it happened.”

Dusk

Character Info
Rhenakos shrugged, “One moment were hate fucking, the next moment we were living together.” There was, of course, a massive amount of turmoil in between that, but it was a drama that the Terrowin family didn’t need to deal with. After all, Lewis had killed his love too, though for different reasons. It was kind of odd when Rhenakos thought about it…

Lewis stood up suddenly. “Okay, it’s been fun, but time for everyone to go. It’s almost time for Simone to nap.”

Everyone gave a weird look to Lewis.

“What?” Lewis asked. “I have her on a very specific schedule. She needs her rest.”

Simone rolled her eyes, still smiling. “No matter how much I argue, he’s always trying his hardest to take care of me. It’s fine. I’m not tired-”

“Shh…it’s okay. You don’t have to be strong for me,” Lewis replied. “You can be honest…”

“Can’t you…feel if she’s exhausted?” Drake asked.

Simone gave Drake a stare, “Yes. But he’s sure I’ll hide it. Which…” In Lewis’ defense, she might.

“So, everyone out!” Lewis said as he did a shooing motion with his hands. “Visiting hours are over. You can come back tomorrow.”

Rhenakos sighed, “Good luck Simone. I’ll let the rest of the family know how you’re holding up. Raile will be thrilled…”

With that, Lewis tossed out everyone, and came back to the room. As expected, Simone had closed her eyes, a smile across her face.

“Knew it…” he said with a satisfied smirk.