Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Fulani, Lake Country > Benin, Grand Capital of Fulani > Split [p/r]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lewis smirked. “You did go a little overboard with the wine. I had to catch you a few times because you were convinced that you could fly away. Though, I’m pretty sure you were just using that as an excuse to have me hold you. You weren’t exactly subtle about how much you wanted to just fall asleep on me.”

“It was hard to deal with back then. Emotions. Happiness. I didn’t understand much of it. You helped, little by little, until I finally understood what some of it meant. The resonance helped with the rest…” He closed his eyes, thinking back to the memories that he held dear. “That’s the only glass of wine you get tonight. Any more and you’ll already be at your limit.” He opened his eyes, and took another sip from his own glass. “How is the food?” Silva had come up with the full course meal herself, and she was always on point when it came to delicious foods.

The night seemed to be going well as the two chatted about the past. Once the meal was done, Lewis took younger Simone’s hand, and led her down to the beach. The water lapped at the sands, and the cool night breeze swept around them as Lewis stared up at the moons.

“This was a fun evening,” Lewis said as he gripped her hand. “While I miss the tower and the times we had, I’m glad that you and the other Simone’s grew together and became one…”