Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Fulani, Lake Country > Benin, Grand Capital of Fulani > Split [p/r]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lewis was sitting back, reading a rather weird book this time around. At least, weird for him. It was a rather complex book on the techniques of growing different crops. While he was waiting on the grapes, he started to wonder what it would take to grow coffee beans. While the family was quite intent on drinking tea, Lewis had tried something quite new to him, and discovered that he loved the taste of coffee as well.

And so, he wondered what it would take to grow them.

Of course, none of this had any bearing on the fact that Lewis and Simone were here with Angela again for another one of her ‘sessions’ as they poked and prodded Simone, trying to figure out what exactly happened with the resonance and the twins being born.

Lewis put down his book, and sighed. “I know, Simone…I’m sorry that they’re tormenting you. It’s important though. Just keep thinking of the twins, and we’ll get through this…”

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
“I know,” Simone squirmed and Angela smacked her bare ass. Simone let out a squeal, unlike anything Lewis had ever heard. “LADY ANGELA!”

“I’m the one who sculpted your ass. I get to hit it too.”

“You are not…” Simone was flustered as she was going to say Angela wasn’t her mother but there was a twinkling look in Angela’s eyes. “Fine whatever. You are my mother.”

“For all intents and purposes… Yes. I. Am. I’ve created a very lovely child this time around.”

Xeik was in the corner stunned. He had a noise leaving his mouth that was borderline shocked.

“I don’t get what everyone is so shocked about. I was merely getting Simone to stop her squirming so I can prod her as Lewis put it. Heaven's sake you all are so uptight.”

“Did you have to slap my bare ass?”

“Doesn’t Lewis hit you harder?”

Those words caused Simone to light up bright red, “That… is beside the point…” Angela had finally found something she could tease Simone with and she was damn proud of herself.

Dusk

Character Info
Lewis was trying not to turn red himself, but Xeik wasn’t hiding it. The Divine Mender buried his face in his hands, shaking his head. “My goddess is a child. A dirty brained child…” While he mourned this, Lewis sighed and got up.

“Can you not, Angela? It’s going to make it awkward when I go to do it now…” he said with a dead stare. No one could really tell if this was a serious request, or if he was joking. “Anyway…what exactly are you looking for this time? You didn’t learn much last time.”

Xeik cleared his throat as he approached the naked Simone on the table. “Well…you see this here? On the edges of the tattoo?” He poked Simone’s back, and she shivered. “Sorry…cold hands. Anyway, if you look closely, the edges are frilled here, here, and here. But they aren’t here, here, or here. The tattoo, at least before the twins, was growing at a steady pace. The two of you, as you grew closer, made this bigger. But now, with the twins…”

He pointed to the frilled edges. “It’s struggling here to grow. Which means the twins are siphoning off these specific parts of the resonance. So, what Ang is trying to figure out today is…which part this is, and what we can do to stimulate the growth of it.”

Simone

Character Info
Angela let loose a little giggle, “Please, I command the sphere of love. Do you know what love and lust have in common… The fact that I can tap into it~” She did a little skip over to her desk and a fit of laughter as Lewis complained. “Oh, I highly doubt that. You’ll be fine. I’ve been working on an experiment to help with mana growth. I’m hoping that it will… Help you.”

“Do you know if it will work?”

“No, but that’s why it’s an experiment. Lucky for you your body is very, very durable because I’m a genius. Also because Xeik tided up my study and I found all the books I was looking for. Thank you Xeik. Raine put them in some obscure place I never thought to look in.” Taking the potion she fed it to Simone. “Now Lewis… This might tingle a bit.”

After a few moments, Simone hiccuped, “I don’t feel any different.” She hiccuped again and the resonance exploded in the room knocking everyone but Simone down.

“Wow, the full force of the resonance is wonderful!” Angela yelled from the floor. “I never thought I would witness it.”

“Why are you here? And you…”

When Angela pulled herself up… What she was saw… was three Simones. "Xeik, we've really done a bad now…"

Dusk

Character Info
When the resonance exploded, Lewis was knocked to the ground just like everyone else. But what he felt was something that didn’t make any sense. Simone felt…different. Very different. He couldn’t quite place his finger on it, but when he stood up and looked at what had happened, he realized just why it felt so wrong.

“The…Guide?”

“And me!” said the younger Simone with a little twirl. “Don’t forget me!”

It wasn’t often that Lewis showed an expression on his face, but this time it was one of shock. “W-wha?”

Xeik groaned as he stood up, and then groaned again when he saw three different Simones. “Oh….oh no…Angela, what did you do?”

Lewis walked up, and poked the Guide and the younger Simone together. “They’re….actually here…” He looked back to Angela. “What…what happened?”

Xeik looked them over, and then looked at the regular Simone, who was now sitting on the table stark naked, next to two other stark naked Simones. “It’s…incredible. They all have a full life force and…the Resonance is split. Most of it is still in Simone…er…the main Simone. But there are traces of it in the other two. Not much, but enough to sustain them.” He glanced back at Lewis. “Can you feel all three of them?”

Lewis nodded. “But…what…how?”

Simone

Character Info
Angela got up and looked over her notes.

“Lewlew!” The guide jumped on Lewis and gave him all the kisses. The younger Simone bounced before jumping on him too.

“I’ve missed you Lewlew!” They were smothering him almost and all cuddled into him.

Meanwhile, the actual Simone was sitting there with a dumbfounded look on her face. So much love was flooding the resonance from those two. “I’m going to get a headache…” The two looked back at her and she noticed they started to filter it. “Thank you.”

Angela pulled out a long glowing blue fungus. “Meet the culprit. It’s this little bastard right here. I’m pretty sure it’s because Simone is a created magic creature but I need more research… We’re lucky we gave her such a little dose… We could have multiplied her even more.”

Simone looked at her smothered husband and then back at Angela, “So… how long will we be like this?”

“Three to five days… The magic was really potent on you combined with how strong you two are… I am leaning more towards four days though… Lewis… Are you going to be okay with three wives?”

Dusk

Character Info
As Lewis was smothered by the other two Simone’s, Xeik and Angela looked over what had gone into the tonic she had given the original Simone. After a moment, Angela figured it out, producing a glowing blue fungus.

“Ang…why did you use taarua in this? That doesn’t make sense at all…” He crossed his arms, thinking. “Unless you were thinking that it had something to do with replicating her mana reserves. But…” He glanced over at the three Simones. “Maybe the taarua reacted with her split soul? It copied it over twice, and since there was a hole to fill, the personalities left.”

Lewis pushed the two Simones off of him, gasping for air. “Okay, that’s enough for now. Calm down…” Angela answered Simone Prime’s question, and Lewis paled. “Four days, huh?” He looked between the three. “I think I can handle it for that long…” He didn’t look too confident. “I’m sure the Guide and this Simone here would love spending time with the kids.”

Simone

Character Info
“That was the idea.” Angela answered, “I had no idea it would replicate her.” She went to go poke at the tattoo. “But look, it’s filled in a bit more. I bet it will fill in more once they combine again.”

Simone sighed a bit as she watched her husband get drowned in herself, “I never thought I would see the day you got tired of me.” She had a smirk on her face as she joked with him.

The Simones stared at Lewis with hurt expressions and pouting lips. “Oh, they are going to be the death of you.” Angela was chuckling as she spun some clothes onto them. Simone was already putting her own dress back on.

“We would love to go see the kids!” The guide yelled.

“This is the first time I’ve held any of them,” the other Simone looked sullen for a moment.

“We’re all one and the same…” Simone eyed herself. “You’ve held them but you can’t remember it. I promise.” She didn’t know how to comfort herself since that was still something she struggled with.

“Alright, Lewis.” Angela fumbled around and hummed before handing him a few potions. “Stamina potions.”

“ANGELA!” Simone yelled with a blush.

“What? You can’t blame me it’s my job. Love and lust are two sides of the same coin!” Angela crossed her arms. “It’s probably why Xeik is a pervert now.” There was a playful smile on her face.

Dusk

Character Info
Xeik huffed, crossing his arms and turning away. “I am not a pervert!” Yet there was an obvious blush about him. He was in the room with three naked women and a Goddess.

Lewis rolled his eyes, taking the potions. “I doubt they’ll get much use.” Still, there was a half smile as he pocketed them and a joking wink at the Simones. “Anyway, we should get home. I feel like the twins are causing havoc, and I don’t want the staff to quit.”

The Divine Mender sighed, clapping his hands. A few of the clergy walked in with clothes, and helped the two new Simones get dressed as the original Simone grabbed her own clothes and dressed herself. Simone opened a gate, and the four of them started to walk through.

“Lewis,” Xeik said before the ex-assassin walked through. “If you need help, please ask me…I don’t mind coming by. Even if it’s to watch the kids for awhile.”

“Thanks, Xeik.” Lewis replied.

The castle was abuzz as three Simones walked in, and the poor wait staff nearly fainted at the sight of the guide and her ‘complex’ tastes.

Janus and Lila teleported into Lewis and the original Simones arms, each of them happy that their parents were home. However, when they saw the additional Simones, they seemed confused at first.

Simone

Character Info
Simone snorted once more at Lewis. “You think it’s funny but…” Did she have to tell him? You are going to get pounced. She patted him on the back. And you thought my sex drive was terrible. Another back pat.

As they entered the castle Simone’s smile came back as the babies were in her arms almost instantly. “Hello my darlings~” She gave them kisses and watched as they looked at the two other hers.

“Can’t you feel it? They are both me. I know it's weird but this is Guide Momma and Younger Momma.” Janus’s eyes got a bit big at the prospect of three of his favorite person but in the end, he didn’t have the energy for it and just clung to her. Lila held out her arms and the guide held her first before the younger. She still had a questionable look on her face.

“It’s just for a few days you two,” Simone chuckled.

The guide was ecstatic, “We had our own babies!”

“Not conventionally… They were born from magic. They were unexpected but we love them unconditionally. They are a special gift.” Simone smiled at Lewis. “Aren’t they?”

“Play?” Lila looked up to the other Simones then back at her parents.

“Sure!” The Simones said together and the original just sighed lightly.

“Be careful. Their play isn’t what you would think it is…”

“What do you mea–” They were floating in the air and Lila was laughing.

“Help!” They were pressed against the ceiling and Lila was giggling.

“You shouldn’t torment them like that Lila…”