Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Fulani, Lake Country > Benin, Grand Capital of Fulani > Calm: Just Checking In [p/r]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Rex glared at his siblings for a moment. “I’ll show you an animal!” He leapt up from the chair, effortlessly shifting into a wolf. There was a rather loud tearing sound as his clothes stretched and ripped around him, but Rex didn’t seem to mind. He playfully tackled Alshaya and Everett to the ground and the three started to wrestle around, laughing.

While the entertainment was happening, Rhenakos walked up to Lewis after a little pressure from Os, and cleared his throat.

“I uhh…have a question,” Rhenakos said.

“You and everyone else,” Lewis responded. “Let me guess. You want some kind of advice that involves relationships. Angela, I swear if you keep this up I’m going to start charging.” He could almost feel the goddess laughing at him. But, she was right. Out of the whole group, Lewis and Simone had it down. Somehow.

“Fine…what do you want to know?” Lewis asked.

“Well…Os and I have never been on a date.”

Simone was on the other side of the courtyard sipping wine, and when she heard this she almost spit it all out.

Lewis’ eyes were wide with a cross between surprise and disbelief. “How…you know what, I don’t want to know.” He sighed. “Just do something…normal. A dinner and a walk through a park. Go on a boat ride through Jayou. Go see a play or something…I don’t know what else to really tell you.”

Rhenakos crossed his arms. “We went to a play before. Was a real good sho-”

“Cabaret clubs don’t count as plays, idiot,” Rhenakos said with a dead stare.

“Oh, right…” Rhenakos replied. “So…an actual…like play?”

“Yeah. Or maybe a romantic dinner on the river. The moon high…set the mood.” Half od Lewis was talking out of his ass. The other half was pulling lines from cheesy romance novels that Simone had read at some point for ‘research’.

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Simone looked at Mia and Xeik, “Please for the love of the gods tell me you two have dates. Please tell me you two are normal.” They had even beaten it into Rex to take Hazel on dates especially now with the babies coming.

Osiria smiled at Rhenakos when she saw him finally asking. She was glad that he got the courage to do it. Maybe it would be fun. She brought Izzy and Reva to her and kissed them both. “I love you girls so much.”

Simone watched the scene. They’ve become responsible adults finally. It’s endearing but if he doesn’t stop STARING AT MY ASS LEWIS I SWEAR TO THE GODS.