Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Fulani, Lake Country > Benin, Grand Capital of Fulani > Alshaya [p/R]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Rhenakos muttered something under his breath about karma and made his way out the door with a knowing Izzy in hand, leaving Leilah and the Terrowin family to their own devices.

Lewis noted that Everett and the girls were enjoying their baby talk, and he rolled his eyes. That’s just how it goes. It’ll be fine. He smiled and held out the baby dryad. “Her name is Alshaya. I found her in the dead of the night on my way home.” It was a little more complicated due to the nature of the particular job he was returning from, but they didn’t need to know all of the details. Instead, he wanted to make sure that Alshaya was going to be okay.

“We’re not even sure how to take care of her…would you know anyone who can help us with figuring out how to raise her? At least some basics?” Lewis asked. “If push comes to shove, we can go to Lady Angela but…” There was a deader than usual look in his eyes. “I don’t really trust that she won’t steal another baby….”