Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Duchy of Egjora > Itjivut, the Ice Island > Vacation Home [P/R]
Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
“I don’t honestly know what he expected,” Simone smirked a bit as she rubbed her nose against his.

“At our vacation home,” Simone sighed a bit as she wrapped her arms around Lewis’s shoulders. “Listen, I’m going to fuck my husband. You can stay or you can go the fuck inside the mansion and we’ll meet you in there. We’ll be a minute. Go. Shoo. Get out.” She was splashing water at Xeik now. “SHHOOOO!”

“The wife has spoken~ Run Xeik,” Lewis was amused with Simone. She didn’t even wait for Xeik to make a decision before returning to what she was doing before Xeik interrupted. Xeik ran up the way Simone had pointed and into the house.

“Oh! Master Xeik!” Silva had a fresh set of clothes for the married couple. “Please tell me you didn’t interrupt them again. You know how they get. Come, you must be frozen solid. It’s a blizzard out there.”

Silva led him into a big great room with two roaring fires. The babies were fast asleep and Henry did a wave as Silva set down some tea for them. “It might be a while Master Xeik. They were awfully frisky when we arrived.” Henry was amused by them all.

After two and a half hours, Simone and Lewis came in with winter clothes on. “We weren’t done but we figured the longer you’re here… That means there are not enough eyes on the children and that’s just not responsible.” That got a laugh out of Silva.

Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Xeik was more than annoyed that it was taking so long, but he hardly had any right to complain since he knew exactly how they were. When they finally arrived, Xeik let out an exasperated sigh.

“Look, Roma’s got them…and he’s great with the kids. Even Janus and Lila give him respect.” Though, he wondered if Roma’s ability to handle th kids was less his capability as a guardian and more that he more or less let them get away with almost anything.

Lewis twirled his hands in the air. “Get on with it. How’d you find us?”

Xeik smirked, “It was clever, really. I used a complicated magic circle to trace the remnants of your magic, an-”

“Don’t care,” Lewis said suddenly.

“Right,” the Divine Mender replied with a sigh. “You never do…so anyway, WHY IS YOUR VACATION HOME IN A SNOWY WASTELAND?”

“Because you’d never expect it,” Lewis replied with a smirk.

Simone giggled at the look Xeik gave Lewis. “IT’s because,” she said between laughs, “We already have a tropical home…we might as well have one in a snowy place. We’re phoenixes, so it really doesn’t bother us that much. If anything, it’s a wonderful change of view…”

Xeik sighed, “That…makes a lot more sense.”

“Fucking with you is too much fun,” Lewis stated with his trademarked half smirk.

“Okay, but then…how?”

Simone

Character Info
Simone chuckled at Lewis as she watched her husband bait the divine mender. It was always funny when Lewis told him he didn’t care after demanding an answer. “Raile owed us for you finding out about us. We’ve been planning on building a place like this but we had no idea where to start. Raile has the connections but we didn’t feel like owing him a million favors. You actually helped us by figuring us out. That’s why I kicked you out that night at the Angel’s Cabaret and why Raile looked like he wanted to die. The only thing that was on this island was the hot springs. We had this whole place built.”

Simone was pretty proud of herself. “We plan on letting everyone come here but we decided we deserved a break after our twins have been traumatizing their school. I don’t think I can take another parent-teacher meeting right now because of those two.” Simone was acting all dramatic but she was proud of her twins. The meetings were about how smart they were and sometimes because they were being mischievous.

“This place is cold but we’re keeping it about as warm as it's going to get. The bedrooms are warmer by far compared to the hallways but that’s to be expected. We paid a lot of money to have this place built. We built it around the same time we added the third floor to our castle back on the island. We also own this island now though I doubt you can build anything else on it. It’s a winter wasteland.”

Dusk

Character Info
Henry came in with a small cart of drinks. Lewis had himself a glass of red wine poured, and took a sip. “I could get used to this…a winter wasteland, warm nights by the fire…”

“So you’re telling me that this was all because I found you two playing at the cabaret club…” Xeik said in disbelief. “This entire island…was caused by that.” He sighed. “You two are the most eccentric people I’ve ever met, And that’s saying a lot because I know Angela…”

“Oh please,” Lewis said with a grin. “We’re nowhere near as bad as she is. And you take after her a lot, even if you don’t realize it.”

“Please don’t act like she’s had any influence over me…”

“Is that a new species of squirrel?” Simone exclaimed, pointing out the window/

Xeik was up in a flash, “I WONDER IF IT GLIDES!” He paused, realizing that it was impossible to see anything out of the window due to the snowstorm. “O…kay…Maybe you have a point…”

Simone

Character Info
Lewis was laughing about as much as you could get out of him externally, “I could marry you again for that.”

“Okay, when?” Simone smirked.

“Okay, enough,” Xeik rolled his eyes. “You do not need to get married every few years.”

Simone was pouting, “But Xeikkkkkk~” She started to laugh again before pouring herself a glass of wine. “This wasn’t all because of that. We were going to do it anyway. You just made it happen faster.”

Simone whirled her finger around, “Besides we could go back to murdering. We know how much you ABSOLUTELY love cleaning up after us. It’s that or we get a winter vacation home where we can play in the snow and fuck in hot water.” Lewis was nodding with Simone.

“Not just any hot water.”

“Hot spring water!” Simone was excited. “Which I know you’ve done with Mia so you have no room to talk to me about this!”

Dusk

Character Info
Xeik sighed. It was almost impossible to argue with Simone. It was as if she knew every pressure point that needed to be hit in order to win her argument. Lewis was almost as bad, though he didn’t have the tact that she did when it came down to pressing the right buttons.

“Satisfied with the answer?” Lewis asked.

“I guess,” Xeik replied.

“Good. Now get back to watching our kids.” Lewis set down his glass of wine and clapped his hands. “Chop chop…”

“Right, let me jus-” Xeik stopped. “HEY NOW. I NEVER AGREED TO WATCH THEM!”

“But Uncle Xeik,” Simone replied as she snuggled up to Lewis with big, pouty eyes. “The children so adore you…”

“I have my own kid to take care of,” Xeik said.

“So bring him over,” Lewis said. He paused. “Wait…no…don’t.”

Simone grinned, kissing Lewis’ cheek. “What…you don’t like that Myrri gives the cutest smile when he sees our little Lila?”

“Nope…keep your furry little spawn away from-”

Xeik smirked. “Sure…I’ll watch the kids. With Myrri.” He stood up, and walked over to the fireplace, putting his hands out. He won that one…

Except that Simone knew ultimately she had won…