Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Duchy of Egjora > Egjora City > A Saving Grace [P/R]
Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
“I TOLD RAILE!” Raine broke in and stuck her hand up. “Snowball told me so I could tell Raile!”

Snowball was going nuts in his cage knowing Lewis was going to take away his snack bird feed.

Simone was bouncing Elias in her arms. Silva brought her a blanket so she could attempt to feed him for the first time. She was trying to remain calm for the baby in her arms.

“If you keep making Simone stressed out do you think the milk will sour?” Osiria was giggling now and Simone was glaring at her.

“I’ll never get him to latch if it sours,” Simone whined.

“Stop teasing her… It won’t sour…” Angela waved her hand.

Glyn, Lila, Janus, and Kija came over to them excitedly, “MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY! Can we please show them to their rooms! They are tired! Silva showed us what room was what!”

“Sure, no running up the stairs… and no turning their hair pink.” Simone was walking out of the dining room following them as they led some of the kids away. “And no teleporting them. LILA. JANUS. DID YOU HEAR ME?!”

“Yeah~” they yelled back as they took the kids up to the rooms.

“…Was that a yeah they wouldn’t do it… A yeah they heard me… or a yeah… they don’t care?” Simone looked at Lewis and asked him as if he knew any better than she did.

Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
“Likely the ‘yeah, we heard you’ one. I expect at least one of the kids to have pink hair when we wake up,” Lewis said with a sigh. “But at least it is harmless.” He walked over to Simone and rubbed her back. “Just focus on the little one here.”

Silva bowed, “If you’ll excuse me, I will excuse myself to go prepare a healthy meal for the morning.” She made her way towards the kitchen, leaving the remaining kids with Simone and Lewis.

“Oh look,” Lewis said, pointing at a basket. “Silva left us some bread and fruit.” He passed that around to the starving kids, who were shocked at the quality of the bread and the sweetness of the fruit. Most of them had never had fruit, so this was a treat for them. Lewis took this moment to meet back up with Emeric.

“So, was it worth the silver?” Lewis asked as he handed the boy another apple.

“I still can’t believe this. Am I dreaming?” Emeric asked.

“No,” Lewis replied as he produced the silver coin. “And here. The start of an allowance.” He handed the coin back to Emeric. “Trust me, though…the allowance is a lot more than a single silver.” He smirked, and ruffled the kid’s hair.

“So…your name is Lewis?” Emeric asked. “Or…is it Dad? Or ‘father?’”

“I would rather not be called father,” Lewis replied. “That makes me sound older than I am. Whatever you feel comfortable with.”

“Well then…uh..D-Dad. Thank you for rescuing us…” Emeric seemed a little awkward about it.

“You’ve lost a lot keeping your siblings safe. Just leave the rest to us, and be a kid again. We can visit the town tomorrow, and we can look at getting you some toys or games.”

“Really!?” Emeric replied, lighting up instantly.

“Of course,” Lewis replied with a smirk. “You and all of the other kids.”

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Simone was looking Hugo up and down before looking at Josephine. “We’ll be getting a tutor in the morning as well.”

“A tutor?” Hugo questioned. “Like school?”

“Exactly so… Can you read?”

“No…”

“Then we’ll be doing catch up. The younger ones can be enrolled into the school right away but you all will have to be caught up. I expect good things from you kids. Like Lewis said… We give allowances.”

Emeric looked amazed up at them, “For toys?”

“There are two playrooms, an art room, two libraries, a pool room, a dancing room, a music room…” Simone was naming off everything in the castle. “Oh and we own this island.”

“WE’RE ON AN ISLAND?! Like Egjora?!” Emeric was excited and Hugo was staring at them.

“Yes, we bought it so we could adopt lots of kids,” She tickled his belly lightly and Hugo opened his mouth.

“So… What’s wrong with you both?”

“Haven’t you figured it out? They are psychopaths…” Xeik said tiredly.

Hugo looked between Simone and Lewis trying to see it. Simone beat him too it, “Only to people who deserve it. Our family is… drawn to chaos but mostly its Janus and Lila.” She gave Hugo the run down. “We also are in a castle if you can’t tell.”

“A CASTLE?!” Emeric was so excited about it and Simone nodded to him.

Roma slowly made his way downstairs, “The twins are screaming upstairs but I got them to calm down… They told me you stole seven kids.”

“We prefer the term adopted,” Simone said it confidently. “Not you too Roma.”

“The more the merrier I can’t see my daughter-in-law doing any wrong,” Roma said as he did spoil her so.

Simone looked at the other kids once they ate and showed them up to where they were going to go to bed, “Too much excitement… It’s time for bed all of you.” She gave each of them forehead kisses and tucked them in but Hugo who she had small talk with before blowing his candle out.

In the morning… The new seven Terrowins were subjected to pure and utter chaos as the screaming started. “EVERETT YOU SUCK,” Alshaya was kicking the bathroom door. “HURRY UP!”

“Shaya my bathroom please,” Simone was directing her. There was screaming from Kija, Lila, Janus, Glyn, and now Theo chasing each other for fun. “NO RUNNING PLEASE. MAKE SURE YOU WASH UP AND SHOW THEO WHERE TO GO DOWNSTAIRS PLEASE.”

“YES, MOM!” They squealed up. She had two babies in her arms and Lewis had the other two in her arms.

“We got Gisele and Chantal,” Ezili was carrying the toddler out and Lucas had Chantal.

“Thank you loves,” Simone kissed their foreheads again.

“…Do you need a hand,” Hugo and Josephine were holding their arms out.

“Oh thank gods you are sweet kids, but no we got this.” Luckily, all four babies were well behaved but Remy was starting to get crabby and pulling Simone’s hair. “Downstairs once you all washed up. EVERETT DO NOT MAKE YOUR FATHER CHECK BEHIND YOUR EARS.”

“YES, MOM!” Everett yelled back.

“So… How many are yours?” Hugo was curiously walking with Simone and Lewis.

“Lila, Janus, Remy, and Damond are ours. Long story but I can’t have children so they are very special. Lila and Janus will…” Simone finally got a good look at Gisele and noticed her pink hair. “LILA BEATRICE AND JANUS ARGENT IF YOU DON’T TURN GISELE’S HAIR BACK TO ITS NORMAL COLOR BY THE COUNT OF FIVE I AM PUTTING YOU BOTH ON THE TIME-OUT STOOL.”