Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Duchy of Egjora > Egjora City > Excuse Me (P)
Lou

Character Info
Name: Paradox
Alignment: TG
Race: Centaur
Class:
Silver: 8874
Paradox heard Cedric move around and put on his bracers and cocked an ear in his direction. She didn't stir otherwise or open her eyes, but she heard him get up and walk towards the entrance of the cave. She opened her eyes and saw that he'd packed up his gear and taken it with him. She sighed and straightened her upper half. She looked around and stretched her arms. She was a little stiff from the hard uneven ground, but it would wear off after she'd been moving around for a little while. She strapped her bags back to her sides and slid her bardiche into its sheath attached to her other bags. She stood up slowly, mindful of the low ceiling, and stretched out her lower legs. She gave her tail a brief flick and walked over to the fire.

She turned around once, making sure she had everything and quickly stomped out the fire with her hooves. After the coals were sufficiently out and the smoke was gone, she ducked her head and made her way out to the exit of the cave. She watched him, sitting near the entrance to the cave. She silently watched as a small owl came and perched on his head. He proceeded to talk and cuddle with it. She could only assume it was a pet or familiar of some sort. She quietly walked up behind him, careful not to disturb the man and the bird. She smiled at it when it saw her. She was of no threat to it.

After the man talked with the bird, he put it up in her hood and it snuggled into his cloak, quite content. She waited a moment, before lightly tapping him on the shoulder with her hand. "I assume you're ready to go?" She asked him, "I appreciate you waiting up. The fire's out, so we can be on our way." She slowly walked past him and made her way to the road. It was looking to be a nice day, and she enjoyed walking in the sunshine. The sky was a light pink, the sun would be on its way very soon. She looked back to make sure that the young man was still following. He seemed to be struggling more today. She fell back and waited for him.

"The little one is cute," she said, mentioning the bird. She didn't want to ask him if he needed help right away. She liked to think that if he needed any help, he'd ask her. She didn't want to offend or insult him by offering. She had seen how well that had gone yesterday. "My Herd Mothers taught some of us foals how to talk with birds. Have you had her a long time?" She looked down at the bird sleeping contently on his back and continued to walk.

I use Action & Intention Roleplay Formatting

| Caligo |
| Aspect |
| Paradox |