Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Virens Forest > What Walks on Fours in the Evening [P]
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
She was a bloody mess literally and figuratively, and she'd almost forgotten that there was somebody else here when the one-armed man fell from the tree. Shiloh was about ready to bag the head and go, when he started protesting. Not in the mood for an argument, she was planning to walk off when the complaints cut short and something hit the floor. Turning around, the man had passed out. Leaving the warg head on the leaf-littered forest floor, she carefully approached and placed a hand in front of his nose. Still breathing. Crossing her arms, she mulled over what to do next. 

'You and I both put in for that head. You can't just take it and leave.'
Speaking to the unconscious man, she muttered. "…You have a point there." Looking back at the warg head, she decided she had enough for today. "I don't really need the money." Taking the proof of the completed bounty in one hand, she hoisted the one-armed stranger with her other and trudged off to a safer location to open a portal. With some effort, she opened a portal to an alleyway outside the nearest tavern. The location was pretty much random due to how vague her image was when she set the portal's destination, and she didn't bother to see where she had entered. 

Dropping off the man in a back corner of the tavern, she paid the barkeep to let him stay until he was awake and left the bagged severed warg head in Kale's hands. Realizing people were giving her stares, she ducked back into an alleyway to open a portal out. She should've probably cleaned herself up before coming here, which was next on her list before returning to the Machinarium. 

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.