Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Virens Forest > A Time of Lonliness (R)
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Name: Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Alignment: CN
Race: Ordriey (Half Faerie half dragon, Devil blooded)
Class: Shadow Haunt Prince
Silver: 336
Danihg looked at her still holding Willow which he thought more about the things she had just said to him. He began already searching for a place for them to stay safe from the elements. A little while more he finally set her back down after walking, "Can you still walk with me?" T
 he ordriey looked a bit surprised that she wasn't scared of him and seemed determined to find somewhere to rest rather than push on to get to the town they were headed to. He began to walk then veered off into a random direction but after a little while it seemed that he was going in circles his sense of direction suddenly was all lost. He sat down and bawled his left augmented hand and began knocking his head. Danihg looked like he was lost now and was taking his frustration out on himself, "Yeah… Sure. Sure you can come along with me once you are healed. But I worry that I myself would harm you which I have so much fear of." He then crossed his legs as he struggling to find his sense of direction and tossed his head up and howled like a wolf that was almost unnatural sounding.