Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Virens Forest > A Time of Lonliness (R)
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Name: Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Alignment: CN
Race: Ordriey (Half Faerie half dragon, Devil blooded)
Class: Shadow Haunt Prince
Silver: 336
Once more the ordriey had wandered lonely as usual. It couldn't keep it's mind off about how… lonesome it felt. An ordriey with such feelings and heart ache without the needed attention was always sad and it an ill feeling. It had ventured out far in search for food and something else more.

More than ever it had wanted was to not feel so lonesome. It wanted love. To love someone was just simple and yet it did not understand why it was so hard. So difficult to earn one's love and interest. Shouldn't it be so simple?

But it never occurred to it as to why. It had been centuries and it had the answer right there all along. The ordriey has done many attempts, many approaches that were wrong. One's that would surely make it less possible to impossible to ever find love. The forest around it had it captivated by it's beauty. The forests and mountains were truly home to the ordriey.

StormEagle

Character Info
Name: Willow Moonblade
Alignment: TN
Race: Elf
Class: Battle Mage
Silver: 669
The change in weather made moving through the forest a lot harder since she is also wounded. The sounds of the forest filled her ears with the sound of birds chirping and other animals scurrying across the forest floor playing and gathering food to eat and enjoy. Willow would wince from the sudden pain in her ribs as she looked down seeing her bandage moved out of place she would reach down to untie the bloody bandage. It seemed like such a simple task yet it was more headache than it was worth, using her left hand she would reach into her small bag and put a small handful of crushed herbs on the open wound, pushing some of the herbs into the wound she would replace the bandage. Both hands were covered in fresh and dried blood as she would retire the bandage making sure it's good and tight before she starts to walk again looking for a place with clean water to get a drink to rehydrate herself as well as try and rest and get some much-needed sleep. The warm golden rays of the sunlight shining through the canopy of the trees helped keep her warm and to see where she is walking. Adjusting her weapon she would stop after walking one hundred and fifty yards she would lean against a large tree to tired to move anymore she would sit down and rest putting her head in her hands trying to think of where she is and where the closest town is at to get help from. 
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Sniffing the air and listening to all kinds of sounds. Different scents filled it's nostrils but a faint hint of blood was picked up. That moment the ordriey followed the scent. It had been for quite some time traveling to follow the smell. Then later it happened upon an elf lying against a tree. She had her head in her hands covered in blood both fresh and dried out. The ordriey slinked around and circled her in curiosity like a cat. Usually it would've spoken to anyone right away. It stared at her with it's big bright green eyes and being partly a construct didn't make it as silent as it once was. Stepping and snapping a twig it stopped and froze not wanting to scare the elf. For most likely it would've alerted the woman. The ordriey could see that she was clearly injured but it didn't know what to do exactly for the moment. It felt concerned for her but it wasn't certain if she would cooperate so that it was best for the moment to keep distance. Still frozen in place like an herbivore such as a deer would respond to such sounds to not be caught.

StormEagle

Character Info
Willow would lift her head not making to many movements at the moment, realizing she is no longer alone in the forest anymore. Bringing her hands back down to her sides slowly rising to her feet carefully as she could without making a sound to try and not startle whatever is nearby much less scare herself at the same time. Looking in the tree tops first she would only see a few birds allowing her eyes to lower slowly to the forest floor below. Placing her left hand against the trunk of the tree she was resting against she would narrow her eyes allowing a few strands of her red hair to fall into her face, exposing her pointed elf ears. Taking a chance she would take two steps away from the tree to the right, bringing her right hand to rest on her weapon hidden from view of others not wanting to take any chances in case it's not friendly. But she knew in her heart that she will only find out by calling to whoever or whatever is out there. "Hello…who is out there? anyone there ?"  she would call out praying like hell it's no danger to herself.
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
When she called out saying hello it gasped slightly. It knew she knew it was there but hasn't seen the ordriey yet. Slinking around again it slowly made an appearance. The ordriey down like an animal, a scared deer that was wary of it's surroundings. It's black hair which was like a small mane and panda like markings on the face which made the green eyes stand out.

It twitched its long ears as it came out, it's long furry scorpion like tail curled up like one. It wasn't sure of how to respond at the moment but it was met no hostility which it finally spoke, "I have no intentions of harming anyone such as beautiful as you." It sounded a little scared with the ears laid flat and staring at her. The wings that weren't shown before were now visible. They were folded dragon like wings that were dark brown.

At least they seemed like they were a plain dark brown until it stepped out into the sunlight. Its wings shown some brilliant colours that a faerie would only possess but it was only for a moment before it leaped back into the darker area. It didn't feel safe nor comfortable around someone it didn't know and especially being out in the open like that with light shining on it. Whimpers were heard as it was trying to make the decision whether or not to run or stay to see if there really was no thread. Then with it's indecisiveness it lied down, the appearance and the horns and hooves made it something strange to see.

The tail was laid low all along with the rest of the body in all the tail was longer than the body itself. What else had been hidden was a small sail on it's back that lifted up when it had leaped. It still had it's eyes on her carefully watching the elf.

StormEagle

Character Info
When her gaze finally spotted the green eyes she would relax a little hearing the voice it was not something she recognized at all and it was not human that much she could tell. "Well, I am glad you mean me no harm. as I mean you none as well. Please come further out into the light so I can see you better. My name is Willow, what is your name?" she would ask hoping that by giving her name might help make the figure relax as it came into her view she could see it but not very well due to the shade surrounding the area. 

Stepping back to give him more space and more light so she could see him she would offer a smile still not making any sudden moves just in case he was easily startled by quick movements. Willow would take a none threating pose so things would stay calm and peaceful for as long as she stayed calm she prayed things would stay peaceful. Finding another tree to rest against still keeping her new friend in eyesight just in case trouble found them or if he was the trouble ensure she kept everything in sight. 

Giving a smile she would think for a moment "So could you tell me how far the next town is I need to get my wounds tended to" she would ask him. Hoping he would be able to at least tell her that much. 
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
The ordriey was now more calm getting up it came back out into the light but this time it stood up. Without hesitation it spoke it's name, "I am Prince Danihg Zuhn Bagoon. I am from Yeormi within the Gnilgarian lands. I am… sorry I do know of any nearby town but oh I how I would wish I could be more help…" Looking down then around, "But I think my friend can help out here." It made a screeching call that sounded to imitate a bird of prey. For a while nothing happened and Danihg sat down on it's haunches waiting patiently.

StormEagle

Character Info
Willow would relax with a smile sitting down on the log nearby she would look around for a moment hearing he is a prince she would have gave a polite bow but her injuries are too extensive for that right at the moment, listening to him give out a call to a bird of some kind she would rest a moment more. "It is nice to meet you Prince Danihg Zuhn Bagoon. And thank you for at least trying to help me I really appreciate that." she would say to him. Watching and waiting for him to see what kind of bird it would be since she has seen so many types of birds  A soft breeze would blow throw the canopy of trees cooling her down as well as carrying a fragrant floral scent  Willow would lean back against the tree behind her "So do you live out here?" she would ask him unsure of what to say at the moment and time. 
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
As Danihg waited he looked back to her seeing her injuries and asked, "What happened to you? How bad is the injuries? Willow is your name? A very beautiful name it is." He took a few steps towards her hesitant at first but came up to her and crouched beside her. Later a large bird an eagle but it wasn't just any eagle.

It was specifically a harpy eagle. She came in and landed on a branch close by which Danihg looked up to the bird smiling then back to Willow, "Isn't she a beauty? Laena would you mind scouting the area for the closest town?" He seemed to be happy to ask the large bird of prey which flapped her wings and took to the sky flying through the canopy.

Looking back, "I hope that someplace is found and the sooner the better. I don't know how to tend to wounds properly and I wish I did." He stayed by her side looking at her with concern but he seemed like he was going to start crying but was holding it back.

StormEagle

Character Info
Willow would look at him a moment hearing his voice she would smile turning her head to see the large harpy eagle. "A very lovely bird" she would say watching the bird take flight to find a town Hearing his questions about her wounds she would move her hand to rest it on her knee "My wounds are not life threating but it does slow down my movements and hinders me if I need to defend myself in a fight. " she would say to him. "As for what happened to me well that's a bit of a story but I have time to explain. My king sent myself and eight others to go check out a village on the borderlands, so long story short we arrive and not long after we were attacked by two dragons. Everything went black and I woke up on a river bank and well here I am." she would say to him. 

It was not easy for her to admit she got her ass kicked by a pair of dragons but what else was she going to do run around like a bard and drink and sing about the event , no she wanted to know what went wrong being a battle mage and a really good one it was not normal for her to be injured like she is. Thinking of her friends that were killed she would lower her gaze recalling how odd her group was being one battle mage, a ranger, cleric, two paladins and the rest being fighters. She would feel a wave of sadness wash over her for a moment but would shake it off trying to ignore it for the time being. Willow would look at Danihg and smile hearing his compliment. "Thank you but trust me you might find my name strange when you hear it in full Willow Moonblade is my full name battle mage and general smart-ass"   she would say with a laugh. 

Willow would look at him a moment thinking a few moments "Can you lead me to some fresh water? if I could get that it would help me greatly with cleaning my wound and staying hydrated after that I will rest and find food and some shelter." she would say to him hoping he knows the area well enough to guide her to the water she needs to take care of herself until she can get to a village with a healer or even better a cleric in a nearby town. Either way, she would be happy with one or the other at this point.