Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Virens Forest > Run (O,R?)
Aare3213

Character Info
Name: Aaren
Alignment: LN
Race: halfin (human/dragon)
Class:
Silver: 595
Aaren nodded and followed Alistar to the ground but hovered over it his wings flapping gentle "H-how do I land?" He asked staring at the grass a few inches bellow 

(None yet)
Alistar Evee

Character Info
Name: Alistar Evee
Alignment: CN
Race: Angel of Death
Class: Healer/Summoner
Silver: 290
"Just stop flapping your wings and extend them to their full extent. Then you'll just kinda float down." Alistar instructs as he pulls his battle fan. "Now, you are going to have to deal with air resistance and other harsh air environments. Now, you are gonna have to keep flying, so I can make fist of wind for you to deal with." Alistar smiles innocently, preparing his fan.

You are all just pieces of my game. I control the board and your lives with it!
Alistar Evee

Character Info
"Just stop flapping your wings and extend them to their full extent. Then you'll just kinda float down." Alistar instructs as he pulls his battle fan. "Now, you are going to have to deal with air resistance and other harsh air environments. Now, you are gonna have to keep flying, so I can make fist of wind for you to deal with." Alistar smiles innocently, preparing his fan.

Aare3213

Character Info
Name: Aaren
Alignment: LN
Race: halfin (human/dragon)
Class:
Silver: 595
Aaren bit him lip and nodded slowing the flap of his wings, fully extending them as he lowers himself to the ground. The boys feet land on the ground and the amount of force behind his wings send him tumbling to the ground. Aaren sat up sitting back on his legs shaking his head from the landing and look to the older boy "was that supposed to happen?" 

(None yet)
Alistar Evee

Character Info
"Sometimes, but not all the time, it mostly depends on how skilled you are." Alistar states as he cuts the air with his fan. He points it at the boy. "You have gotten the basics of flying down!" He declares cheerfully.