Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Plains of Bohar > Too Cute![Open]
Sirona

Character Info
Name: Sirona
Alignment: LG
Race: Angel
Class: Holy Knight
Silver: 0
Every now and then even Sirona needed to get away from her Cathedral and just explore the lands. She had no goal in mind, no place to be, and all the time in the world to do nothing for once. She had used her Divine powers to travel to Canelux from Onnen at the speed of light but was now flying high in the air on her own wings, no Divine powers needed.

As she flew once in a while the angel would dive down towards the ground, tucking her wings in tightly gain as much speed as she could before opening her wings again and turning back upwards at the last minute. It was during one of these dives that Sirona spotted something white and brown within the brushes she skimmed over. What also caught her attention was that it looked…odd, in that brief glimpse she had of it. But the sound it was making sounded like it was in distress.

So, her curiosity piqued, Sirona wheeled in the air and dropped down again, slowly this time. It didn’t take her long to find the creature again, and wow she hadn’t expected this! ”Oh my, what are you, little one?” Sirona said softly as she landed gently on her feet a few feet away from the creature.

It was about the size of a house cat, with white fur around its body, with the face of an owl and the wings of one to with brown feathers. The little creature was making pained noises as it shied away from the Goddess who had stepped closer and dropped down on her knees and pulled the hood from her head. ”It’s ok, little one, I won’t hurt me. Please, let me help you?” She reached out a hand and it shied back for a moment before leaning forward to sniff at Sirona’s hand.

It was in that motion that Sirona saw that its right wing was slanted in a way that she knew meant it was broken. ”You poor thing.” Sirona reached out carefully and placed her hand on the creature’s wing and let her magic flow. A couple of seconds later the wing was healed and Sirona smiled. ”There you go, I don’t know what you are, but you are adorable. OH!”

She started because the little creature had jumped at her and started to nudge her chin with its head. She laughed and smiled wide as she got her gauntlets off and petted the creature. ”Well, you are very welcome.” Sirona laughed as the creature looked at her with its large eyes and made what sounded like a mix between a purr and a hoot and Sirona melted. ”Ohhh, you are adorable!” She started to scratch the creatures head some more.

Sirona, Goddess of Light and Strength, Lady Glory and the Stronghold of Peace

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

OOC: Shawn

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)
Kismet

Character Info
Name: Zaya
Alignment: TG
Race: Guardian Beast (Cat)
Class: Spirit Guardian
The open plains of Bohar were familiar enough to feel almost like home. To the nomad, the golden yellow of dry grass reminded him of where the mountains ended and the Jasumin plains began. With the pounding of his horse's hooves, Naram was practicing his archery in a way that doubled as a game for Zaya. The man would pull back the bowstring and fire a blunted shaft with colorful feathers and string attached to the end, watching the long-haired cat sprint at full speed after the blur. He had made quite a few of these play arrows the day before, as once she 'caught' them she tended to chew on it instead of bringing it back. Retrieval was more of a hound's nature. Following behind, once the cat was in sight he clicked his tongue to get her attention. When her pale green eyes were fixed on the dangling feathers from his next shot, she would tense up and raise her tail high. Pupils would shrink, tail waving slightly, ears forward, and whiskers alert–her body would uncoil itself as she leaped with a spring, attempting to catch the speeding shaft as it flew. 

Zaya's eyes tracked the arrow as it whizzed past her and her tail thrashed about as she dashed off again. Her whiskers had told her it had went this way, her ears had also confirmed as well. The blunted projectile embedded itself into the ground as something was bounding through the plants towards the angel and owl-like creature. "–HAH!" The shouts of the man and whinnying of his mount drew closer in the distance. Zaya busied herself with pawing and gnawing on the the arrow shaft until new scents were picked up by her nose. With a waving tail, the large house cat padded her way towards the source, finding the goddess and the bird-beast. Upon seeing them both Zaya began to chatter, walking back and forth before them as if wondering if she should get close. Flicking her ears as the sound of her human and his horse were approaching, the cat sat down and emitted a low purr, a sense of calm washing over the immediate area from her. The cat possessed a very high amount of magic for something of her ilk, yet behaved like a normal animal.

Healing the world, one mlem at a time.
Sirona

Character Info
Name: Sirona
Alignment: LG
Race: Angel
Class: Holy Knight
”I should figure out a name for you, little one, if you want to come with me? Though I think you’ve adopted me more than me you.” Sirona chuckled as the little creature continued to hoot purr(purr hoot?) in her lap now that she had sat down on the ground instead of kneeling. ”You are just a little cutey, aren’t you?” The Goddess giggled a bit as she scratched the creature’s soft pointed ears. It opened its wings as its tail wagged and was about to curl up in her lap when the sounds from someone approaching caught its ears and a moment later Sirona’s.

Sirona eyed the forest as a cat came out of the bushes, chattered and paced back and forth. Sirona eyed it and so did the owl creature who hopped from Sirona’s lap and took a few steps towards the cat. Sirona opened her senses a bit more, something seemed odd about that cat, and she wasn’t wrong. It contained a great amount of magical power, yet seemed to be a normal cat like many the angel had seen before. ”Now then, isn’t this turning into an interesting day. It’s ok, kitty, you can come closer if you like, I’m not going to hurt you.” Sirona spoke as the owl creature watched the cat and hooted a few times and flapping its wings like it wanted to play. ”Is that your human coming on the horse, kitty?” What a strange day this was turning out to be, but Sirona was more than happy with that.

Sirona, Goddess of Light and Strength, Lady Glory and the Stronghold of Peace

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

OOC: Shawn

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)