Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Plains of Bohar > A Wandering Swordsman
Kyroellian Tarane

Character Info
Name: Kyroellian Tarane
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Swordsman
Silver: 89
The sun was seeping in through the blinds, Kyro silently slept his ankle not hurting as bad now. "I'm sorry.." He mumbled. Several hours passed and Kyro was still asleep on the hospital bed. His face looked so young snuggled up in the blanket like that, although he had a few scrapes here and there, he was okay. His silver hair glittered as the fading sunlight poured in. His arms were sore, even though he was asleep he was aware of the pain, but it had been numbed by the beguiling call of sleep. His heartbeat was slow as he slept, his coat shifted softly at an evening breeze. Small birds chirped as they prepared to hide away for the night and return in the morning light. Kyro was deep in sleep.. 

Thirty more minutes and he stirred to the sound of Lily's voice, he looked up only seeing a blurry version of Lily until his eyes cleared. He smiled gently at  the sight of Lily relived that she had made it. His limbs felt like they were lead, as he tried to move them dull pain surged through them. His eyes focused on Lily, "Hey.." he sighed and began sitting up, again met with that dull pain. He struggled to get up and ultimately gave up. He held his arm were he had been injured last night, "Who took care of us?" He sighed as he looked around, it was a nice place, somewhat cluttered but it looked safe. Kyro's hand met with his two swords leaned up against his bed, another sigh, but of relief.

"you're a Holy Knight, aren't you?" and elderly voice said. Then a just as elderly man came walking out, a cane in one hand, a book in another. He stepped out with a gentle smile on his face, "What's a Holy Knight doing this far in the Plains of Bohar?" The man reached the two of them and sat down on Kyro's bed, this man made Kyro comfortable.
"Well.. The Angelic Kingdom… fell.."
"Fell? That place was like a fortress, how could it just fall like that?" the elderly man gave a snap of his bony fingers.
"Terra…" Kyro looked down at his hands, He was beginning to remember..
"I.. See.." The old man looked down at the floor.. "No need to pester you anymore.. How are you feeling?"
"I'm a bit sore, but i think I can walk.." The old man was still lost in thought about the Angelic Kingdom.

- Moonlight Swordsman
lilithrie

Character Info
Name: Lily
Alignment: CN
Race: ??
Class:
Silver: 396
As he tried to get up Lily could only shake her head. He was human after all, it took him longer to recover. She still wasn't one hundred percent herself but she was able to make herself look ok by focusing her energy upon her appearance and maintaining her form rather than recovery. When asked who had taken care of them she said, "Well, I haven't been awake long but I woke up once and…" she was interrupted as the elderly man came in. Instantly his attention was on Kyro. Apparently he was something called a holy knight and some kingdom had fallen. When their conversation had paused she looked between the two. "Angelic kingdom? As in angels? Aren't those like little people with wings who go around granting the wishes of people who do good deeds or something?" She really had nothing to contribute to this conversation so she figured she'd try and at least get the facts straight about what they were talking about.