Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Ataiyo, Land of the Blue Sun > Kujishoku, the Spirit Realm > Seeking Inspiration [P][EVENT]
Grakana

Character Info
Name: Grakana
Alignment: TN
Race: Goblin: Shakalaka Tribe
Class: Alchemic Shaman
Silver: 47
"Hehehe, I mean what I say," Grakana stated, his tone clearly deeper than before. "The only ones who can call themselves immortals are the deities who manage these lands. Everyone else has a finite amount of time on their hands. Even I, with so many years on my belt, can feel death getting closer and over every passing day, yet I press on to help show the younger generation what to expect. After all, it is my duty now to share with them what I have learned, no?"

Though if Kimari was worried about keeping it, it should have been the other way around. Every step he took felt like a minute to get there as he carefully moved, using his cane to support his weight. Occasionally, he would trip and fall over, which he had to force himself back up to his feet. Still, he kept his head on straight (Literally, as each time he got back up, he straightened out his mask) and pushed himself forward.

"Ah, yes. I can feel it. The land here is certainly quite strong. I am sure whatever spirit that would be forged from these materials will certainly be one to keep. Of course, that is only true if the mask itself is made right as well. Ah, the challenge before us gets my ancient blood boiling…"
Kimari Redmane

Character Info
Name: Kimari Redmane
Alignment: None
Race: Centaur
Class:
Silver: 773
The Centaur woman glanced down at Grakana and nodded as he spoke. She slowly moved after him and frowned each time that he fell. It was not at all a pleasant thing to watch. 'Poor little guy… I want to offer to carry him, but who knows how he might take it.' She thought, keeping silent on that matter. "Elders teaching the young is most definitely a good thing. Without elders I'm sure that the younger folks would have a hard time without any guidance. Of course, there are the deities. But I wouldn't think they would be there to hold everyone's hands."

"I can look for limbs or fallen logs that might be good. Is there any specific kind of stone you want me to look for?" Kimari asked, still watching the goblin. The urge to carry the little goblin was strong, although she did not want to offend him and risk him unleashing some power against her if he did not like being picked up. She knew one time she had tried picking up a small little fellow who had been in a bit of a hurry, yet was not moving too fast at all, which caused Kimari to want to help, but boy oh boy did he ever take offense to that. She still had the mark on her right forearm to show for it. 'Not risking that again. Just have to see if he wants carried.'