Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Arri, The Desert Rose > Sularia > The Invitation [p/r]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lewis started to review some of the information that he was given. Some of the names ont he list, as well as the organizations, came as no surprise to Lewis. Inf act, some of them were well known within the circles that Lewis used to frequent. Getting in contact with them would pose no problem, and he wondered if this new status they had would garner them more respect.

There were other names, though, that Lewis was actually surprised to see. The fact that he knew some of them outside of here came as quite the shock. None of this registered on his face as he closed the files, and looked up. “This will prove useful.”

Creating something like this must have been quite difficult. Lewis wondered just how far back in history this organization went, and just how much influence over the world that they had. He thought back to certain events throughout history…rebellions, high profile assassinations, the fall and rise of Kingdoms, and wondered just how much of it had been directed.

“I have another request,” Lewis stated as he looked to Capelle. “I want access to all of the information on Auclair that you have. ANd…all of the information on the Blood Echoes.”

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Simone turned her head at Lewis and tilted it. Did he want to make sure there were no more survivors of her betrayal?

Capelle mulled it over and nodded, “I think I can do that much for you. Especially since we cannot allow those who would harm Simone to walk around.”

“Trust me, we wouldn’t try to fu-” Simone took her heel and shoot her foot out kicking Felix hard in the head.

“I don’t remember asking you to plead your case,” Simone watched as the man hit the floor. “I want to make sure the others are going to be just as dead as you are. None of you are getting a happy ending. I’ll make sure of it.”

Felix was barely conscious as he glared in his cousin’s direction. “Keep looking at me like that and I’ll gouge your eyeballs out with glass shards…” Simone’s voice was cool now as her rage was contained. Felix was forced to look away from her and Simone relaxed her leg again.

Hunter was watching Simone and tilted his head in response, “You must be quite the bastard if little Simone here is being this malicious. I’ve never seen her like this before.”

“It’s not a state I like to be in… I prefer to torture with glee.” Simone finished her drink and leaned into Lewis. She was whispering things in his ear and Lewis's face perked up a bit. Who knew what naughty things the wife was telling her darling husband but it had his attention. Once she was done whispering what was probably murderous intentions she straightened herself out and watched as Lewis tightened his grip on her. There was a sultry smile towards him but once Capelle knew she was done he cleared his throat.

"I wanted to know your plans for how you will spread information. I imagine that will be what you'll take on Simone."

"Oh, that's easy enough. I run a guild with a friend. The guild is an arts one but it is also a haven for information. Everyone in the guild is vetted and trusted and if they aren't… Well, the last person Ciara ripped apart found out the hard way. Other than that magic messages and creating small birds of fire is quite easy for me but I hardly think I'll have to do all that. The guild should be enough to hide everything under the surface. After all, Ciara knows all about our activities. We're quite open with each other. Also, Ciara is a gossip and I happen to have one of the world's largest gossips as my creator. She can spread anything to everyone in probably a day or so. Angela is quite the black and white goddess despite her reputation. Other than that, creating a network in each of the major cities seems like the way to go. My abilities to speak with birds alone–" Nath perked up and Simone glared at him. "Will help us. They tend to remember things better than most people."

Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lewis nodded in agreement. “Not to mention that I can spread my own information of sorts. Post the right questions to the right people and such. I know a few good information brokers…” Sure, they happened to be two young girls, but that didn’t change the fact that they were outright terrifying in their own right. And Lewis had an inkling of a feeling that this organization knew very little of the Talon girls and their specialty.

There was a knock at the door, and a man entered, handing over another set of files to Lewis. He made a quick bow, and exited without saying a word. Lewis took a quick look at them; Auclair and the Blood Echoes.

“You work fast,” Lewis said.

“We pride ourselves on efficiency,” Capelle stated with a smile.

Lewis started to stroke Simone’s hair. She was in a mood tonight because of Felix, but that just meant that they would simply stay up all night to try and fix that. The ex-assassin wondered if Xeik would be available for some healing at the end of it. Keeping Felix alive might prove difficult.

“Is there anything else, then?” Lewis asked. “Some shady blood ritual…cloaks and masks…” He was being a little sarcastic about it all. “Any wars we need to start?”

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Simone was tapping her foot in anticipation for the night. Her eyes were drilling right into Felix’s once more and the man was scared of her. The way he shivered and he didn’t dare make a sound. “Felix?” The way she said his name made Felix snap his undivided attention to Simone. “Answer me Felix.”

“Yes, Simone?” He barely got it out as Simone sat up and pondered how to phrase her question.

“Who was the sixth?” She had always been too angry to ask. She had always put their torture above information.

“Sixth?” Felix started to stutter. “I don’t kn–”

“Save it, Felix… Jerome went on and on about how I never caught the sixth as he plunged a fucking sword through my heart.” She slid off of Lewis’s lap and prowled around her cousin. “I could make your suffering a bit less if you told me. See, I’m going to do unimaginable… Unspeakable things to you.” She crouched by him. “Even worse than the first time I had you in my cellar.” She cradled his head in her hands. “And who is bringing you all back? I know Marcov had his reasons for wanting to piss me off… but I doubt he was the one who brought you back.” Her thumb caressed his cheek and her voice was pleasant but it was the undertone of it all.

Speak or I’ll make you speak.

Felix was hyperventilating, “Simone, I don’t know their names.”

“They?” She tilted her head. “A pair or a group?”

“A group. Purests. I don’t know anything about them but they knew about you. They didn’t care which one of us did it. The lot of us just wanted to leave you alone after the last time. So, they tasked Jerome with it because he was really pissed. Introduced him to Marcov.”

“So you knew… That he was going to try and kill us?”

“Yes.”

“Did you know that he was going to threaten my children?” This was a loaded question and Felix knew it.

“Just the two olde–” Simone snapped his arm immediately listening to his screams as she didn’t let him finish.

“Why the two oldest?”

“They were split off of you making them unpure,” Felix was screaming but he was trying to earn himself some credibility.

“Capelle, how long will it take you to track this group down with little information?” Simone was really in a mood now. “And how long would it take to find the others?”

“A week for your traitors… A month for the purests. There are a lot of factions out there like that but there should be only a few that know about you specifically.”

“Now, Felix…” She applied pressure to his broken arm where he was squealing. “Who… Was the sixth?”

Felix was squirming but she wasn’t allowing him much room, “Some elvish prick. An adviser to Llywellyn’s father. He didn’t like the queen at all which is how she ended up dead as part of the plot.”

“I guess we’re making a stop at Sulwal this week… Do you want to see Llywellyn?” Simone tilted her head to Felix.

“FUCK NO.” Felix yelled out. “He’ll do even worse things to me.”

“Implying that I won’t do worse things to do you.”

“I told you what you wanted to know!” He yelled up at her and she kicked him in the head hard knocking him out.

“I lied about going gentle,” Simone sighed a bit. “Love, we have insects to crush.”