Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Arri, The Desert Rose > Sularia > Ghosts of Yesterday [P/R]
Seth

Character Info
Name: Seth Hunter
Alignment: None
Race: Vampire?
Class: Elementalist/ Toya's baby daddy
Silver: 22
Seth could only sit and watch the scene unfold as they drugged Latoya and Blaine held her close to keep her from falling over. At least she was with people that loved her, that was the least that Seth could have asked for. After that was over and Seth showed that he had freed himself and told his tail he waited to see how the rest of them would react. He honestly wouldn’t have blamed them if they told him to get lost and never return. But, they didn’t, at least not yet, instead, Blaine replied and Seth nodded. ”That was, wild, to say the least, everything got mixed up, and things got weird, but then calmed. Honestly, it’s hard for me to even tell how much time might have passed, or ever where I was at times, it was a dream for so long.” He explained and shook Kry’s hand when it was offered.

Blaine carried Latoya over a shoulder as he led them out, offering Seth to stick around for a while. At the mention of his grand daughters, he smiled a bit. ”It would be great to see them again, that’s if of course they want to see me… and remember me.” They hadn’t been all that old when things happened in the past and the loss of their father, after that everything had started to spiral. ”Honestly, I would have come sooner, but I ended up way to the South of here and without my magic working as it normally does I wasn’t sure I could defend myself. My swordsmanship hasn’t exactly improved.” Since he was lackluster to start with with a sword that was saying something. He was used to being able to bend the very elements to his will, but now, he was happy to have just blocked Latoya’s fire with his ice. If she had put any more strength behind that spell he didn’t think he could have blocked it.

”What are these lands anyway? I’ve tried to keep my head down so I don’t attract any unwanted attention and unfortunately that’s left me rather uninformed as to what’s going on. But I have heard that you’re a Goddess, Angela?” He asked looking to her as they walked. Gods and Goddesses he was used to as well, though it had been sometime and he didn’t know if there were Gods in these lands. Not until he had come to Sularia and heard about Angela at least.