Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Arri, The Desert Rose > Kirika Lake > Right Around the Corner [P]
Fleur-de-lys

Character Info
Name: Lysandre Albaret
Alignment: LG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Defender
Silver: 0
She led him by the hand to show him a field of lavender in bloom, rows and rows of varying shades of purple hues swaying in the wind. It was like a little piece of Elysia was taken and planted right here, in the middle of he hedges and at the center of Kirika Lake. They were running through the stalks laughing, spinning together, holding hands just like back when they were kids. "Hey, Lys? I'm glad that you came with me today." Poppy said to him when they stopped. He smiled back as they were waiting for the dizziness to fade. "Yeah, me too." Despite the trouble he caused, Lys had to hand it to Belen for today. Though the thought of actually admitting it made him scrunch up his nose as he imagined the younger boy's smug look. On second thought Lys decided not to say anything. He wasn't going to let Belen get the chance to rub it in his face.

With his head no longer spinning, he straightened while still holding onto his childhood friend. Up above, the sky was a clear pristine blue and white clouds drifted by in long trailing wisps. It was so cool here that you could forget you were in Sularia altogether. The breeze brought the fragrance of lavender like perfume. It was calming and soothing, something about it made all your worries disappear. Belen and Cyril's father had brought lavender plants to the Machinarium for his mother to use in herbal teas and medicine when the garden was first started. The plants were small, but they had grown into the full healthy stalks like these after a year's time. "I'm glad I ran into you in the rose gardens chasing that butterfly back then." 

Poppy

Character Info
Name: Poppy Rose-Porthyrius
Alignment: CG
Class: Shifter
Silver: 2086
Poppy’s eyes lit up when he said that he was glad they ran into each other. “Literally.” She said it almost in a whisper but mostly it ended up coming out as a laugh. “Every time we end up spending time together it seems like we have a lot of fun.” A light blush crossed her face.

It only took a few moments as her eyes softened a bit more. “Hey, Lys?” It was becoming a habit of hers to say such a thing to him. Once she had his attention she pulled him down into the tall lavender. She was over him. Her hair that was so normally wild about him just a bit thanks to being put up by her mother.

There wasn’t any more room for words as she brought herself in and pressed her lips lightly to his. A first kiss. Brief, light, and sweet. Her face was an even brighter red now as she pulled back from him. Though it wasn’t nearly as embarrassing as it what would come next.

Fleur-de-lys

Character Info
Name: Lysandre Albaret
Alignment: LG
Class: Defender
Silver: 0
He leaned in closer when she kissed him. Lys's blue eyes were wide, totally off guard. It was so fast–one moment their lips were touching and then she pulled back. The edges of his ears were turning pink as he put a hand to his mouth trying to process what just happened. Those few seconds of silence felt like forever. In those lavender rows away from the rest of the world, it was just him and her. Or at least that's what he thought. A loudly whispered voice came from a few meters away, which meant it wasn't even a whisper at all: "Yes, yes, yes!" Time abruptly started moving again as Lysandre was jerked back to reality. Oh he knew who it was. It was that smug-faced little punk who started it all. "BELEN!!! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!!!" The lavender rustled as something was fleeing the scene. "Oh snap, my invisibility!" The voice said again before parting a path through the purple stalks. 

Poppy shouted as she got to her feet ready to pummel Belen as soon as she caught him. "INVISIBILITY DOESNT COVER YOUR BIG MOUTH!!" Lys and Poppy were running again, this time back through the fields to catch an eavesdropping little weasel. Lys swore that he'd make Belen regret messing with both of them and force him to keep his big mouth shut. "WHEN I GET YOU, YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Belen's invisibility eventually wore off as he crossed the lake and Lys nearly tore through the hedge maze before the twin gave them the slip again. Unfortunately for Lys, this wouldn't be the last time Belen would meddle in his and Poppy's business.