Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Arri, The Desert Rose > Kirika Lake > Found and Married [P, R]
Larka

Character Info
Name: Larka Nash
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Berserker
Silver: 0
Together they went outside, and Larka was happy that Celeste did as well, covering her face as she was in the hood. Whatever worked to get her outside was fine with Larka. ”You need to get yourself an endless bag like mine then, Lirin.” Larka commented and reached down past her elbow into the bag at her right hip. ”I have a ridiculous amount of stuff in there, and all I have to do is think about what I want from it when I put my hand it and it appears in my hand.” She explained.

Celeste came back to them with a deep hood covering her face to block out the light, Larka smiled as she took Celeste's hand and together all three went outside. Lirin led them to the maze, Celeste wasn't her normal talkative self, yet this was a big step for her, and them, to come outside like this. They reached the heart of the maze, a few people already mingling around, Lirin placed her instruments down and hugged Celeste, Larka just managing to hear what was whispered.

The flute that Lirin produced and Larka saw the look in Celeste's eyes, she obviously knew what the flute meant, but Larka didn't. But then Lirin started to play a beautiful song, she was certainly gifted that was clear. Larka smiled, and it never faded, as she listened, but her eyes were open as she watched the affect the music would have on Celeste.

Larka was aware of the crowd but ignored them, her focus on her wife fully and the music. She watched as Celeste's hip started to sway and then her upper body with the music, and the smile that spread across her lips made Larka's own smile even larger to see Celeste smile that once more. It had been far, far too long since Larka saw Celeste smile as she was now.

Celeste started to dance and Larka watched, she seemed so free suddenly, like she never went through the last two years at all. Larka realized that, this, this was the moment the three of them were supposed to share the day that Celeste had been taken and wanted Lirin and Larka to meet for the first time. Larka's hand was taken and she was drawn into the dance by Celeste. Despite Larka being almost a dancer with her swordwork, in a dance like this she would stumble over her own feet.

But she laughed each time and kept following Celeste's moves until Larka was having a easier time keeping up with her wife's dancing. This was the Celeste from before, the woman who Larka had fallen in love with and then married. This was also a dance they had never done before and deep down, knowing that it was Lirin's music that they were dancing to, Larka had an idea as to why they hadn't danced like this before.

Larka's attention was for Celeste only as they danced on, and they shared a kiss as Celeste happily laughed as they danced. It might have been hard to see, but Larka had tears in her eyes from seeing Celeste so happy once more, so when she was turning in the dance and was facing towards Lirin Larka smiled and mouthed her thanks to the vampiric elf. After that Larka continued to dance, and danced with Celeste until Lirin's song was finished.

After however long the dance went on for, as it was winding down Larka wrapped her arm around Celeste and pulled her in for a tight hug as she kissed her Celeste lovingly. ”Ar lath, ma vhenan, vir sumeil, var lath vir suledin for Bellanaris.” Larka spoke with a large smile on her lips as she gently rested her forehead against Celeste's, a few tears still in her eyes, breathing somewhat deeper from the dancing for so long.

”You two are lovely together.” Came a voice close by and Larka glanced over to see the little old lady standing there.

Larka smiled. ”Thank you, grandmother.” Larka replied and the lady nodded and went back to where she had been sitting before in the sun. Larka let out a giggle as she looked back to Celeste, arm around her wife's waste as she held Celeste close to her.

OOC: Shawn
Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
Lirin had stored the information of the endless bag into her mind, for use at a later date when she had the time to find one. Maybe she'd inquire Larka how she got hers at some point. For now, she watched as her music worked magic on Celeste, and Celeste's magic worked on the crowd. It was exactly as Lirin had hoped it would be. Celeste looked so carefree, exactly as she once had been many years ago surrounded by elves. She was tapping her foot along with the tune she wove as her eyes followed her twin around.

It was lovely to see Celeste perform the mating dance for the first time, a dance that every elf learns by watching the adults but never performing it until they found their soulmates. Lirin herself never performed that dance either. Yet, the crowd was dancing all around them. Unlike the past, Celeste never came to drag her sister into the throng, which was fine by her. The twin was distracted by her true love, and there was nothing better than to see that. Finally, she ended the song and allowed her charm to wear off and let the people get back to their daily lives. They had no complaints, for the dance had been lively.

She walked up after the old lady went back to her seat and gave her sister another hug. "Nothing warms the heart more than to see you dance like that. Larka, you better treasure her until the day you die, we don't perform that dance but to one person in our lives." There was an underlying threat in there. 'Break my sister's heart and you'll regret it.' Yet somehow, she doubt she'd ever have to follow through on it. Lirin smiled at her sister-in-law. "For now, go home and get some rest. Celsi, would you like to go shopping with me? I want to hear everything you've been doing these last sixteen years!"

Larka

Character Info
Name: Larka Nash
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Berserker
Silver: 0
Larka continued the dance with Celeste until Lirin slowly ended her playing, the Reaver keeping close to Celeste the whole time until the old lady walked away and Lirin came back over to them.  Lirin spoke and Larka smiled at the words, despite the underlying threat that was in them, Lirin didn't have to worry about that happening.  "One person?  Then I am truly grateful and blessed to have danced it with you, ma vhenan."  Larka looked to Celeste and kissed her lovingly for a moment before Celeste spoke again, looking first to Larka and then to Celeste.  Yes, sleep would be good, Larka had already been tired and as happy as she was now from the dancing, she really needed a good long sleep.

Looking back to Celeste Larka hugged her close.  "Have fun with your sister, Celeste, I'll be at the house if you need me for anything."  Larka smiled and took her leave, giving Lirin a hug on the way past.

She made her way back to the little house, Kyu with her as always.  She got herself some water to drink and then headed to the upstairs bedroom that didn't see a lot of use really.  The Reaver got herself cleaned up a bit before getting undressed and crawling into the bed, Kyu jumped up and Larka chuckled a little as the wolf settled down to sleep as well.  It had been a great day, Larka though, to see her wife so happy and back with her sister again, a part of her family.  A small tear dripped down Larka's cheek, she had no blood family left, her parents were dead when she was young, and she had been an only child.  If it wasn't for Celeste, she'd have no one.  These thoughts and more swam in her mind until she drifted off into a dreamless and restful sleep.

OOC: Shawn