Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Arri, The Desert Rose > Horae Island > Off to the Races [EVENT][P/R]
Osiria

Character Info
Name: Osiria
Alignment: LN
Race: Rosenite/Phoenix
Class: Pyromancer
Silver: 5093
Simone nodded to Osiria who looked nervous. “You just have to trust me Osiria. First, we’ll take Mia down.” They bought brought their wings out and helped Mia down to the boat who safely got dressed once she was there. Flying back up to Rhenakos Simone was looking around him for the best way.

“I think… The best way is to make sure there’s no dead weight,” Osiria spoke up. They made it this far she didn’t want to fail. “So the stronger of the two of us should take his legs… and I’ll take his arms.”

“That’s a good idea Os.” Simone smirked a bit as they maneuvered Rhenakos. They went easy with him. “Don’t move Rhenakos. You’ll slip from our grips if you do,” Simone was heaving as she held him and it was obvious she was struggling as they finally dropped him in the boat.

The two women collapsed inside the boat and the game came to an end. They appeared outside in the pillar of light and Osiria and Simone fell to the ground panting. “I didn’t think we were going to make it.” Os whined.

“I almost dropped him myself,” Simone laid down on the ground and smiled up at Lewis. “Maybe I do need to train my upper body just a bit more.” Though it wasn’t their fault they weighed so little compared to Rhenakos.

Mia was tilting her head as she picked up Rhenakos and held him above her head. With a huff, she looked at Xeik.

"I wish I was as strong as you Mia," Simone laughed a bit as Mia put Rhenakos down.

Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Watching the two struggle with Rhenakos was a little nerve wracking, even though there was no actual danger. Despite all of it, though, they managed to succeed, and with it, they won the challenge. They were all put back to where they started, outside the pillar of light.

“Not bad,” Xeik said as he looked around. “We weren’t the first to finish, but we certainly weren’t the last. I’d say we were…probably about right in the middle.” He looked to Rhenakos, who was almost kissing the ground.

“I thought I was going to die,” he said as he pulled himself up. “Simone, you really have to work on your upper body strength. How else are we going to-” It was now that Mia lifted Rhenakos in the air, interrupting his thought process.

“Don’t finish that statement,” Lewis threatened as Mia put him down.

“Fine, fine…” The hunter crossed his arms. “So…was that it? That wasn’t so bad.”

Xeik pointed to the other four pillars of light. “We’ve got another four to go. So…take a breather, and let’s get going.” He smirked. “Unless you want to back out now. But I’m sure that would be massively lame…and even Os would give you funny looks for quitting so early.”

“Like hell…I’m ready now, let’s go!” It was like he flipped a switch.

Lewis rolled his eyes, and held out his hand to Simone. “When you’re ready, love.”