Archive Home > Archives > 2017 Archives > Maral'hal, the Wild Lands > Pridelands (GO,R)
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
The reunion was of course short lived, and all that Moliira could do was roll her eyes at Blaine's reaction.  "Just like normal," she muttered to Dalanesca.  It was clear that the drow was used to how the brothers tended to treat each other.  But when the second fist collided with her mate, Moliira growled.  It was clear that Blaine was not happy with what happened, and she had already dealt with enough in trying to find him.  Without a thought, she flicked her hand and Blaine was thrown into the air.  But Moliira at least had enough presence of mind to not throw him into a wall, no matter how tempted she was. 

"Blaine, enough.  You two can beat each other up once you're both healed.  Clear?" she said, a slight growl in her voice.  While Krystopher was the alpha of the brothers, Moliira wasn't afraid of exerting dominance from time to time.  Once Blaine calmed down enough she set him back on the ground.  Looking at the three people around her, Moliira sighed.  "Lets get out of here.  This place is tainted.  Dalanesca, you're welcome to stay in Maral'hal for as long as you need to heal," she said, opening a gate to her realm with a thought. 

Waiting until they were through, Moliira gathered a bit of her divine power.  The icy winds howled through the safehouse, tipping over barrels of oil and spirits.  A spark was all that was needed to get the fire started.  She waited a moment, then stepped through to her home.  The inn above wouldn't be too damaged, the smoke would alert them in short order.  But the evil of her darker half would be erased from Kurayo, and eventually far beyond.

Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Dalanesca winced thankfully as Moliira carefully removed the wood from her leg, fighting the urge to scream in pain.  Having a semi-blunt object stabbed into one of her limbs was not exactly high on her list of things she wanted to do, but having said item removed from her limb was even lower on the scale.  ”Thanks,” she said, the pain clear in her voice.  As she spoke, her breathing came out in quite a ragged manner, which she mentally attributed to the probable-broken rib in her chest. 

She shrugged as Moliira apologized.  ”You offered me your help once before, and I was indebted to you - I was glad to help,” she said, offering the drow a smile.  As Moliira opened a portal and Blaine stepped through, Dalanesca hobbled behind her, the pain still dull in her leg from the remnant of the wound.  Walking did not hurt much, but breathing caused sharp pains in her chest so she moved slowly, appearing alongside her companions. 

Words were exchanged and eventually, Krystopher addressed her apologetically, to which she offered a shrug and a smile.  ”Happy to help,” she said, finding that she was repeating herself essentially from earlier.  Allowing Moliira and Krys their reunion, she stood silently behind as the events unfolded - the heartfelt reunion morphed quickly into a brotherly tussle, which Moliira was fast to  put an end to.  Dalanesca watched with minor amusement as Blaine hovered in the air.

Moliira offered her to stay in Maral’hal for a time while her wounds healed, and she nodded gratefully to the drow.  ”I may just take you up on that,” she said, wincing again as a sharp pain riddled through her chest.  After a moment she stepped through the portal that the drow had opened, leaving her to cleanse Kurayo of the remnants of her evil other self.

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Blaine Wintercrest

Character Info
Name: Blaine Wintercrest
Alignment: CG
Race: Lycanthrope
Class: Blacksmith/Consort
Silver: 566
Blaine felt some relief when Dalanesca appeared, a bit worse for the wear but at least she was alive. Both of them were hurt good by the imposter Moliira, and they only had to deal with her for a few moments; he couldn’t imagine what Krystopher had to endure in her stead. He looked towards Moliira’s hand and watched it start to heal his wound. “If only I had some whiskey. That would have helped with this”, he spoke with a hint of mirth. “I should be alright after a bit. Heaven knows Latoya will blow her top or something when she sees me.” He figured that he hadn’t healed soon enough by then, she would throw him into the care of her sister or something. He groaned mentally at the coming conversation with his wife while she healed Dal.

His eyes moved towards them before rolling. “You owe me drinks. Several of them, lord knows I will need them.” He then looked to Dalanesca, “I’m sorry, I should have saw the blade coming. Damn woman had a good throw though.” He moved towards them at the mentioning of retrieving his brother, which meant that she learned of his position. A sign of relief came from him as he followed them into the portal.

The other side was dark and secluded but it was an obvious good place to find the lycan. As soon as he stepped over, he could smell the man nearby and Moliira nearly rushed over to his side. At first he just thought that she was estatic about seeing him again- their relationship had been a bit rocky but they were on good terms. The problem was that he hadn’t know of how good of terms they were on until she expressed her concern.

And then the kiss happened.

Blaine’s jaw nearly hit the floor as he stared at his once blood sister smooching with Krys. The dumbfounded look on his face was etched on him as if he was made of stone, frozen in his spot as he tried to understand just what was going on here. Was he delusional because of the blood loss? But it all felt real and soon his confusion was replaced with a more familiar emotion, one that he kept in check for a long time until now. Anger.

As if a spell was lifted off of him, he darted over as their broke in their kiss and immediately punched Krys in the gut. He glared at his brother and waited for an explanation, but when he spoke, it wasn’t something he was satisfied with so he punched him again.

It wasn’t until he was thrown into the air that he noticed the reactions of everyone else, Moliira in particular. Perfect. His glare was thrown at her, though not as harsh as it was towards his brother, but harsh enough. “So when were you two planning on telling me this? How long this been going on?” The wolf hierarchy be damned, as far as he was concerned. He hardly cared that Krys was alpha, only doing so out of formality, and it really shouldn’t have came out of suprised for either him or his new found mate. “Fine, but now you both owe me drinks. No cheap stuff either”, he said while shaking his head. This oughta be a good story for him to hear, but not sober.

He calmed down for the time being but he still wasn’t happy with the sudden news. Dalanesca was the first to step through the portal and with folded arms, he went in next without saying a word. He held his tongue in for a few moments longer after crossing over, but soon he found himself asking them, “Just when did “this” become a thing?”

Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
Thankfully, Dalanesca didn't seem too phased by the two brothers fighting.  At this point, all Moliira could do was roll her eyes.  After she had put them into their separate corners.  Once their brother calmed enough, she let him back down, though she didn't offer any answers until they were all safely back in the twilight of her realm.  "Soon enough, Blaine.  Then… whatever happened to our old home happened.  And I lost track of both of you.  That seemed more important," she said with a slightly lopsided grin.  Hopefully that would be enough to shut him up.  She nodded when the idea of a drink was mentioned, they would all need it after a day like this.  But not until he was healed.  They had ended up near one of the villages in her realm, and healers were quickly attending to Blaine and Dalanesca. 

"There… a few months.  You were away as I recall.  And I've sent for Latoya, she should be here soon," Moliira told her brother.  The Rosenite's reaction would likely be very interesting, but it was nothing she couldn't handle.  The Huntress finally slumped into a chair, rubbing her temples.  A lycan woman brought her a cup of willow tea, and Moliira nodded with gratitude.  There were some here who treated her more like an alpha matron rather than a goddess, and it was something she enjoyed.  Turning her eyes back to her mate, who was also being attended to, Moliira smiled.  There was a great sense of relief in her eyes, now that she knew her family was safe.

Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Dalanesca gave Blaine a shrug when he apologized for the mishap with the blade.  ”It’s no trouble, really,” she said.  Blaine had already been wounded  - she did not feel the need to place blame on him for her wound as well, when truth be told neither one of them was at fault. 

After passing through the portal, she stood idly by as laine and Moliira held their conversation, unsure what to do - but moments later a few healers from Moliira’s realm began to attend to her wounds.  While the relief was not immediate, she could feel the pain from her leg beginning to subside, at least a little bit.  “Thank you,” she said, loudly enough for the healers to hear her but not loud enough to disrupt the conversation that Moliira and Blaine were having.  She noticed the healers seemed to be tending to Krystopher as well, though she was unsure to the extent of his injury.  She did, however, assume that he was most definitely more injured than she.

She allowed her gaze to shift to Moliira when she was sure that she wouldn’t be interrupting anything.  ”I’m glad everything worked out for you, Moliira,” she said, giving the drow a warm smile.  She was unsure of what sort of relationship the two would have in the future, but from this she knew that it would at least be positive.  Closing her eyes, she lay back again as the healers continued to tend to her, glad that, at least for now, she had no more violence to face.

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!