Archive Home > Archives > 2017 Archives > The Hollow Cradle > Shinies[P,R]
Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3157
“Oh? I didn’t?”, the lord of the castle thought out loud but then laughed. “Oops. I guess I failed to do so. But to be fair, you didn’t seem the least bit interested in the story so I may have dropped a few tidbits about the tale here and there.” It was possibly by instinct that Vinsue hadn’t put on the necklace since she also hadn’t known just how he obtained it in the first place if it was meant to be a royal engagement present. Her anger only fueled his delight in this situation; her displeasure meant nothing else to him. His guest didn’t seem too thrilled about how she could easily obtain freedom from the curse.

“If that would be the case, then why would you continue to follow the calling then? Sounds more like you are a glutton for punishment, my dear little lady.” He leaned forward and rose his hand up for one of the hydra’s heads to lean against it. From there, he slowly petted it tenderly as his eyes were kept on Vinsue.

“Perhaps, but like I said, I am not one that would freely help others. Why should I when I find it more intriguing to see how others overcome their problems. I despise those that rely on others to fix their problems.” He was a necessary evil in this world, whether people wanted to admit it or not. For too long there had been too many deities before him that became complacent in their homes and did nothing else but cater to others. They lacked the ambition he sought and the willingness to drive others to rely on themselves.

“And if I was to ever do things for others, it certainly would not be free, my dear. Hardly anything in this life is.”   

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
She had realised her anger was high and he was only joyed by it. she closed her eyes and repeated a phrase that she had kept since she was small. "qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic." she said it at almost a whisper than opened her eyes. It was the one thing she needed to hear and it calmed her down enough so she could use common sense. "The calling is one impossible to ignore for with each day it gets stronger tell it is defining or i would not follow it quite often i must say this is the first time it actually caused me harm an any way." she answered in a calm voice.

she looked at the hydra almost surprised that it would willingly be a pet than again she now knew what munster she was dealing with. she put on a poker face that would keep all emotion hidden from that point tell she left. she almost smiled at his statement on despising those that relied on others for help. Once she could handle her own she had been independent and well feared. now she saw three options. first she could try to make the heartless beast feel bad and get him to help wich she knew was useless to try. Second option was also out of question and that was to bargain with him. 

She chose the third and that was leave before he had any more fun with her. "Well in that case it had been an interesting visit but since you're not going to be much help and i would rather keep my head i will be leaving. im sure I will have more luck on my own." she said than walked to the left wing doors having read up on the place she knew that it would be a quick way out if he would rather her not stay. if not she may try and see his library. course there was no telling what he would do to her between where she was and the doors.   

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.