Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > Zets’Ki Cradle > Poisonous Situations [P][R][Event]
Kieran

Character Info
Name: Kieran Niel Rothslin
Alignment: CG
Race: Human hybrid
Class: Noble
Silver: 819
Teu chastised him for moving. Of course she did. Kieran knew he was being an idiot, but it was difficult. Thoughts weaved in and out, each one muted by the screaming of the knife wound. Not to mention that those delicate fingers running through his hair was mighty distracting. The sound of gawking onlookers made Kieran groan. If his parents should find out… Nobles were nothing but a bunch of gossipers, their loose lips flabbing, unable to contain that juicy detail of so and so in that scandalous situation.

Kieran shuddered against the cold hand with a hiss. Soon, all the pain in the area was replaced by cold. He gazed at his future wife as she bent over him. She was so determined, yet she was gorgeous as she worked. Something about that confident, can do attitude that shone bright within her, almost made getting stabbed worth it. Almost. Ria was the comforting one, but it was no less an important job, as she was doing her job well.

As careful as he could, and with Teu’s assistance, Kieran sat up. ”Who can resist getting hurt if they have you to tend to them, Teu?” He asked with a smirk before pulling her in for a kiss. Teu went to thank the red headed savior, and Kieran used Ria’s assistance to stand up. Each step was taken almost gingerly, not wanting to jar the wounded flesh as the pins and needles of complaining nerves told him they were warming up. Even as Dae was walking up, it was another that caught his eye.

Standing toward the front, somehow missed by all, was his mother. Krizira stood there in an elegant royal blue gown that did accentuated all of her elvish beauty. She had the most serious of looks he had ever seen on her face. The woman took a step out towards them before turning toward the crowd. ”I believe we have seen enough. An attack was thwarted, a life saved. Let us return to our revalries, and allow the injured rest.” Kieran would never know how the woman did it, but the crowd dispersed, returning to the main chamber.

Krizira turned towards the group. ”I had anticipated this, Kieran. But never so soon.” Kieran shook his head. ”The assassin said his employer was closer than most.” The noblewoman waved her hand dismissively. ”No matter. What is done is done. Beautifully done, Teu. Once more, you’ve saved my son’s life, and I am deeper in the pleasure of your addition to the family.” She turned towards Tristana, regarding her for a moment. ”You, my dear, acted swiftly. To thank you for your service to my son, I will have your life guarded with a contingent of our best men. May you travel without fear.” Kieran groaned as he watched the elvish woman walk away as if she was not going to allow any to challenge her decision.