Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > Zets’Ki Cradle > Come My Darling, Dance With Me [P,R]
Moon_Zakura

Character Info
Name: Julie Aria Katara Bael
Alignment: TN
Race: Elemental Fairy
Class:
Silver: 115
Julie for some reason wanted to stay here with Drayvnn instead of leaving, but her circumstances told her differently. The fairies were searching for her. She left the Fairy Kingdom without permission. They especially needed her since she was one of the rarest fairies there. She knew she couldn't lay that burden on Drayvnn, but when he called out to her she turned and looked into his eyes. "Wait!" His eyes were filled with worry, while her eyes were filled with sadness. "Will I ever see you again." His question was more like a statement, but Julie just looked at him with eyes filled with sadness.

They even glowed dimly with sadness. His eyes were anxiously waiting for her answer. "Maybe we will, but maybe not. Drayvnn, my life and circumstances isn't something I want to burden you with. If I would get a choice. I would have chosen to stay with you, but I know that I will only burden you." She then remembered something and opened her bag. She took out two small books and two pencils. She gave one to Drayvnn and kept one herself. "These are something I call Book Message. These two books are connected to each other. I don't know when we will see each other again…but with the books we can still communicate."

Julie looked down, sad that she had to leave, but she could feel that danger was soon to come and she didn't want to either trouble or hurt Drayvnn. She knew that if he ever felt troubled or hurt because of her, she would never forgive herself. As much as she wanted him to come with her and explore this new feeling, she couldn't be with him. She looked up and tried to smile as hard as she could. "I hope we will meet again, Drayvnn." She then turned around and hesitated.