Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > Zets’Ki Cradle > Come My Darling, Dance With Me [P,R]
Drayvnn

Character Info
Name: Drayvnn Montoya
Alignment: CN
Race: Half-Demon
Class: Thief/Assassin
Silver: 367
Drayvnn stood in front of the doors to the clothing store, looking at the invitation he had received for a dance at Zets'Ki Cradle, a location he had never been to before. With some money gathered in his hands, Drayvnn strolled through the front door and began to search for some nice clothes. When he found a decent outfit he took the clothes to a dressing room and changed. When he had the new clothes on he observed himself in the mirror to see how he looked. Black trousers hung neatly off his waist and a black shirt made of fine silk hugged his body tightly, revealing the form of his lean and muscular body. A red tie accented his shirt and a red cape flowed freely from where it was attached to his shoulders. "Well hello there you handsome demon." Drayvnn said to the reflection in the mirror. "You are certainly going to break some hearts tonight."

After purchasing his outfit for the night Drayvnn made his way to the place known as Zets'Ki Cradle. He walked boldly into the cathedral and was immediately hit by the sounds of the dance. Bands played live music while the guests danced their hearts away. The assassin spotted a table with assorted drinks set up around it. He grabbed a dark drink and took a sip. The drink was warm and bubbly and quickly washed away the cold Drayvnn had felt outside. He hoped the drink contained alcohol, but the taste was so peculiar that he couldn't tell. As he stood there drinking his beverage he spotted a table over against a wall, in a less densely populated section of the room.

The assassin made his way over to the  table and took a seat. Someone had left a dish with food on the table so Drayvnn, being the thief that he was, made himself comfortable by snacking off the food on the dish. He scanned the room and watched gleefully as the other attendants of the dance had a grand time dancing, chatting, and enjoying themselves freely. So much pleasure in one room, Dalanesca would love this dance. "Hopefully The Siren will allow me to find some beautiful ladies here tonight." Drayvnn thought to himself. "It's been a few days since I have been graced with the presence of a lovely woman."

"Hello ladies! Perfection has arrived!"
-Drayvnn Montoya, Half-Demon Prince of the Abyss, Loyal Follower of Dalanesca
Moon_Zakura

Character Info
Name: Julie Aria Katara Bael
Alignment: TN
Race: Elemental Fairy
Class:
Silver: 115
Julie stood with the invitation in her hand. A dance weren't exactly her, but she had to get out and meet people again. She knew she had to go. She would regret it if she didn't. She made her way to clothing shop with dresses. She knew the owner so she got it a little cheaper. Her dress was long, but not puffy. It was violet like her eyes with sparkles that looked like stars. Her long black hair were flowing down her back. The owner gasped when she saw Julie and her face smile brightly. "You're so beautiful sweetheart." Julie nod thanking her.

Julie wore her cloak over the dress and went to the dance. Her hood was on and hid her whole body. She enter the cathedral and hear music. She didn't want to take off her cloak yet and saw some drinks. She took a drink and sipped a little. She thought it was good and continued to sip it as she tried to find a place to sit without too much peoples. Her wings were already hard enough to hide. She got an idea and decided to stand by the wall. She noticed that it weren't a lot of people there. Just a man snacking food and a ladies peaking at him.

Julie lean against the wall and sigh. She began to become warm, but she didn't want people to know that she was a fairy. She hated it when people stared. She look up and her hood begin to fall off, but she pull it back on again hoping that no one saw.
Drayvnn

Character Info
Drayvnn heard some giggling coming from a little ways off. When he looked up to see what the commotion was he spotted a few girls looking at him and talking excitedly. "It seems I have a few admirers." Drayvnn thought to himself. He looked up at the girls and flashed them a charming smile, before also shooting them a wink. The girls swooned and walked away as they continued talking about Drayvnn. The demon prince sighed, being handsome was hard work sometimes. He began to scan the room to see if there were any girls worthy of his attention. That's when he spotted her.

She was leaning against a wall and hid her features with a hood pulled over her head. Her clothes were covered by a travel cloak and it was plain to see that she didn't typically come to events such as this. She seemed shy and reserved, which wasn't really Drayvnn's style, but under her simple attire the demon prince saw a hidden beauty that very few possessed. He stood up and strolled boldly over to the woman, who was still doing her best to remain hidden from the dancing throngs of attendees. The demon prince thought as he walked and he decided that a direct approach would probably be best for communication with this woman of graceful beauty.

"My name is Drayvnn, and it has been long since I have seen a woman as beautiful as you." The demon held out his hand, palm facing upward, before the woman. " So please come my darling, dance with me."

Moon_Zakura

Character Info
Class:
Julie stood leaned against the wall looking at all the dancing couples. Her cloak was beginning to get really warm. She considered taking it off when she noticed the handsome man walk towards her. She kept her cloak on not wanting to reveal herself. Fairies were known to not leave their home and dislike other creatures. She was hated because she wanted to explore Revaliir. Her mind wandered as she began to think about her past, but came back when the man talked to her. "My name is Dryvnn, and it has been long since I have seen a woman as beautiful as you." He held out his hand with the palm facing up. "So please come my darlling, dance with me."

She looked up at the man. He was tall and handsome, but it wasn't that that took her attention. His air didn't seem human. She took off her black hood. Her long black hair flowed down like a nightsky river and her violet eyes looked up with coldness like they always did. She straightened her posture and met the man's eyes with her own. Her air emitted coldness, but her eyes showed a hint of interest. "Well Drayvnn, my name is Julie and I would be pleased to dance with you." She then took his hand and whispered close to his ear. "It's my first time meeting a demon."

She take his hand and her eyes glowed before it dimmed, but just as she took him to dance and man seemed to be interested in what was under the cloak and decided to pull it off. When the cloak fell off, Julie's wings were visible and got stares. She let go off Drayvnn's hand and took up her cloak. She gave Drayvnn a rare and small closed eye apologetic  smile before she slowly walked outside to watch the stars. The people's eyes followed which was the reason why she didn't want to be inside anymore. The music were still heard, but she just stood there letting the cool breeze blow her hair softly taking away the warmth. She sighed and closed her eye.
Drayvnn

Character Info
When Drayvnn asked the girl to dance he wasn't expecting what was about to occur. The girl introduced her name and, much to Drayvnn's surprise, stated that she had never met a demon before. This shocked the demon prince. Very few people could tell that he was a demon, due to the fact that he didn't have any super shocking demon characteristics, other than his red eyes of course. Nonetheless, Julie was still a very beautiful girl and she still agreed to dance with him, so je put his curiosity to the side. However, as the two walked out to the dance floor Drayvnn realized how Julie had known that he was a demon.

While the couple walked out to the dance floor Julie removed the travel cloak that had been draped over her. When the cloak fell to the ground Drayvnn noticed, along with everyone else, that the girl had wings. Seeing as how they were at Zets'Ki Cradle, a place where half-angels lived, wings shouldn't have been such a shock, but these wings were different. The wings that protruded from Julie's back were fairy wings, not angel wings like the citizens of this place had protruding from their backs. Fairies typically didn't travel much, and they definitely didn't reveal themselves so openly when they did. Everyone began staring at Julie and her beautiful wings, which caused Julie to walk outside, after offering Drayvnn a silent apology.

The demon prince chased Julie outside. He was far more interested in her than he was the dance anyway. When he walked out of the doors he saw Julie standing there, hair blowing gracefully in the wind as she looked up at the stars. He walked over and stood beside the girl, who he could tell was bothered by how she had been stared at inside.  Music streamed out to the couple from the dance, adding a beautiful melody to the already majestic movement of the wind. Drayvnn looked up at the night sky as he began to speak to Julie. "Not one of those stars is as beautiful as you are my dear." Drayvnn released a slow breath of air before continuing, "I'm not bothered by your wings. I find them majestic and beautiful. I was drawn from you when I saw you. I knew you were different somehow. It's that difference that made me notice you, so don't be ashamed of who you are. After all, there's much worse things to be than a traveling fairy." 

Moon_Zakura

Character Info
Class:
While Julie stood there she had made the wind cool her down making her hair flow. She didn't want to put on the cloak again and hang it near her. She heard steps and Drayvnn's voice. "Not one of those stars is as beautiful as you are my dear." Julie's eyes sideglanced behind her at the demon. He released a slow breath of air before he continued. "I'm not bothered by your wings. I find them majestic and beautiful. I was drawn from you when I saw you. I knew you were different somehow. It's that difference that made me notice you, so don't be ashamed of who you are. After all, there's much worse things to be than a traveling fairy." She turned around. "It is more to me and my wings that you do not know. Maybe you will understand, maybe not. I do not know what you will see or get to know. I am not a normal fairy. I am one of a kind."

As the moon shone upon her wings the powers a fairy has become visible. The mark of all the different elements glowed dimmly. Not something Julie had predicted or planned to happen. She opened her wings and showed them proudly. They now looked like fairy wings and not some cape like when they were down. Julie smiled a rare smile and offered her hand. "Do you still want a dance with me, demon?" Her eyes glowed alluringly at the demon without her knowing. Her wings glowed and made her being glow somehow.
Drayvnn

Character Info
When Drayvnn finished speaking Julie mentioned that their was much more to her and her wings then Drayvnn knew. She also stated that she didn't know if he would get to learn more about her or not, before stating that she was one of a kind. "I knew you were one of a kind when I first laid eyes on you my dear." Drayvnn replied softly. "I have been searching for someone unique in my life. I get bored easily and normal is oh so very boring."

At that moment the moon shone down upon Julie. The light illuminated her wings and the colors and marks of the elements danced upon them. Julie must have noticed just how beautiful her wings looked in that moment because she opened them proudly, displaying her grace to all who would have looked upon her in that moment. Julie smiled at Drayvnn and the demon prince felt something that he had never felt before. He didn't know if this feeling was what people called love, all he knew is that his stomach was in knots in that moment. The fairy held her hand out to him and asked in a sweet voice if he would like to dance. She emphasized the word demon when she asked, and something about the way she said it made Drayvnn feel hat much more drawn to her. Her eyes glowed as Drayvnn took her hand into his own, and as they began to dance her whole being glowed with them.

With the music pouring out from the dance, and the stars shining bright above them, the moment was made more perfect than any moment the demon prince had ever spent with a girl in his lifetime. The two twirled around together as their feet kept time with the music. Drayvnn looked down into Julie's eyes and spoke to her softly as they danced. "I have never felt this way before." The half-demon admitted. "There's something about you that makes my heart flutter and my stomach twist into knots. I'm so glad you decided to share a dance with me."

Drayvnn

Character Info
When Drayvnn finished speaking Julie mentioned that their was much more to her and her wings then Drayvnn knew. She also stated that she didn't know if he would get to learn more about her or not, before stating that she was one of a kind. "I knew you were one of a kind when I first laid eyes on you my dear." Drayvnn replied softly. "I have been searching for someone unique in my life. I get bored easily and normal is oh so very boring."

At that moment the moon shone down upon Julie. The light illuminated her wings and the colors and marks of the elements danced upon them. Julie must have noticed just how beautiful her wings looked in that moment because she opened them proudly, displaying her grace to all who would have looked upon her in that moment. Julie smiled at Drayvnn and the demon prince felt something that he had never felt before. He didn't know if this feeling was what people called love, all he knew is that his stomach was in knots in that moment. The fairy held her hand out to him and asked in a sweet voice if he would like to dance. She emphasized the word demon when she asked, and something about the way she said it made Drayvnn feel hat much more drawn to her. Her eyes glowed as Drayvnn took her hand into his own, and as they began to dance her whole being glowed with them.

With the music pouring out from the dance, and the stars shining bright above them, the moment was made more perfect than any moment the demon prince had ever spent with a girl in his lifetime. The two twirled around together as their feet kept time with the music. Drayvnn looked down into Julie's eyes and spoke to her softly as they danced. "I have never felt this way before." The half-demon admitted. "There's something about you that makes my heart flutter and my stomach twist into knots. I'm so glad you decided to share a dance with me."

Moon_Zakura

Character Info
Class:
After Julie had offered a dance and explained about herself he said something that made her heart throb in a funny way. "I knew you were one of a kind when I first laid eyes on you my dear." His tone was soft which made the walls around her heart crack. "I have been searching for someone unique in my life. I get bored easily and normal is oh so very boring." That was the drop. The walls around her heart broke down.

When Drayvnn took her hand in his, she felt a fluttering feeling in her heart. She didn't know what it was, but she kind of liked it. When they began to dance, Julie felt for the first time in a long time she felt a tug of happiness. She couldn't help, but smile brightly while they twirled around with the music. She felt that this was perfect, almost too perfect. Julie didn't believe in happiness or love. This man or demon may have changed her way of thinking, but that didn't mean that she had fallen for him yet. 

Drayvnn suddenly looked into her eyes. "I have never felt this way before." He said as if admitting it. "There's something about you that makes my heart flutter and my stomach twist into knots. I'm so glad you decided to share a dance with me." Julie gently put a hand on his cheek and smiled just as gently. "I feel something tugging too, but I think it's happiness because of you." She gave a closed eye smile. "I thank you for that, Drayvnn." The music stopped and she softly kissed his cheek. Then she put her wings down, put on her cloak, but not her hood. "It has been a lovely night Drayvnn, but I am after all a traveling fairy." She turned around and gave him a bright smile only for him and no one else.
Drayvnn

Character Info
Drayvnn couldn't help but smile when she admitted that she felt something too, though she claimed that it was just happiness from spending time with him. Drayvnn didn't know if what he felt was happiness or love, but he didn't really care. The moment was perfect and he had finally found a unique girl to share life with. The demon prince had been searching for the right girl for a long time and just because he had come to a dance, he had finally found her.

When the song that was playing from inside stopped Julie softly kissed Drayvnn on the cheek. No girl had ever committed such a sweet and caring gesture towards Drayvnn before. All the girls he had met before were simply driven by lust, not by caring or happiness, and certainly not by love. It was like Drayvnn had been cast into a sea of pure happiness, and Julie was the water in which he swam. His joy soon came to an end though, as Julie donned her travel cloak and addressed him once more

The beautiful fairy stated that though it had been a lovely night, she had to be getting on her way. Drayvnn didn't know how to take this statement. He supposed he knew she would have to leave at some point, but he didn't expect it to be so soon. Suddenly, his sea of joy had been assaulted by a strong storm, and was now a crashing depth of fear and heartbreak. "Wait!" Drayvnn called out to Julie "Will I ever get to see you again." He waited anxiously for the fairy's response, hoping that her words would fill him with hope, and not pain as he feared they would.