Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > Zets’Ki Cradle > Macabre Masquerade (P,R)
Tadhg

Character Info
Name: Tadhg Ó Mordha
Alignment: CE
Race: demon
Class: Plague bearer
Silver: 2454
Its amazing the how long the amount of time passes when you sit by yourself. Tadhg was doing just this in the dim side room. He could only guess these rooms would be used for private parties, this one for a smaller group. There were two smaller round tables with two chairs at each. The weren't decorated though as they must've not planned to use this room initial, it must've been a just in case kind of thing. The room was also plain in looks compared to the great hall outside the doors. Like the floors probably weren't polished as often, and the walls were dull as well. He slouched over, and put his head down.

Sometime had passed, but he wasn't sure how much. He heard the doors open, and someone entered the room, and approached the table. He didn't bother looking up, it was the last thing on his mind. If it was staff they would probably just ask him to leave, or go elsewhere. Then came the sound of drink glasses being set down on the table. A gentle caress on his shoulders, and he was pushed into an upwards sitting position. It was the mistress she wasn't saying anything, but she had that look. She pushed the chair back till she had enough space to straddle him. Her embrace warmed him as he was feeling quite down, and cold. She nibbled gently on his ears.

Then came the words. They were a lot different then thought they would be. She wasn't angry, more like amused. Tadhg sighed lowly and hugged her back, and stared into her eyes. “I really am sorry, if its any comforting,” he said lively then kissed her deeply while bringing her body closer. “You taste a lot better than your twin.” he smiled at her as he pulled out from the kiss. He pulled back a bit more to observe her in her dress. It accented her body perfectly, how he wanted so badly to nuzzle into her bosom. Not here he thought, wait till we get back to the inn. He nipped the base of her neck gently, and smiled at her. He gave her the look to go along with her hold me position, showing he was willing to give more.

Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
A slow smile spread across her lips as he apologized, an idea flashing across her mind. Unbeknownst to Tadgh, he was kindling the fires for the idea with his kiss. Lirin chuckled softly. "I would hope so. You are, after all, mine." Plus, her sister reeked of fear still, which can alter one's taste and smell. It was something she had learned over time, more recently than later. Tadgh nipped her neck, pulling the cutest squeak of a moan from her. Looking into his eyes, seeing that smile, Lirin gave him the "oh no you don't, I'm hungry" smile, and pulled him into a deep kiss.

[br]
"Come, Tadgh. We've been out of public's eye far too long." Lirin managed to state, somehow sounding as if nothing had just transpired mere minutes ago. It was part of the exhilaration. Can they do it without getting caught? Can he pretend nothing just happened and act normal in a crowd? "I wish to dance." It was not often that she had the opportunity to dance without her sister pulling her into the crowd lured by Lirin's music.

The thought of music for her sister pulled on nostalgic heart strings. She scolded herself silently, reminding herself that it wasn't as if those times were over. Celeste was alive and well, Lirin still played for her. Yet, they had less time together as each were now wandering souls. Grabbing Tadgh's hand, Lirin pulled him into the main room, into the crowd. As they danced, Lirin decided she needed to ask him a serious question. "Tadgh, why do you stay with me? Don't give me anything about what I said about sex slavery… You go along with it, amazingly well… But why?"