Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > Zets’Ki Cradle > Macabre Masquerade (P,R)
Tadhg

Character Info
Name: Tadhg Ó Mordha
Alignment: CE
Race: demon
Class: Plague bearer
Silver: 2454
Oh Demon you are to accompany me today,” said the mistress as she handed him a parchment. On the parchment was an invitation to a ball. He grimaced, and put the parchment down on the table. Kicking his feet up, he leaned back, “No.” “No?” The mistress sounded quite annoyed. She pushed his feet of the table, and sat on his lap, “Tadhg you know I could easily find another man to accompany me to the ball.” He swallowed hard, she was right of course, very easily. “Now I know you hate the idea of some other man take my arm, and accompanying me to the ball,” She rubbed her hand across his face, and stopped on his broken horn. He let out a low sigh “I'll do it Ma'am.” The mistress leaped off his lap, and pulled him up, very giddy she lead him to a shop of formal clothes.

Tadhg frowned as he squeezed into the fancy outfit. He wasn't a fan of formal occasions. Though he did relish the thought of seeing his mistress in a gorgeous dress for the party. His suit a mix of a beautiful royal purple with a black undercoat. The black cape flowed down his back to just behind his knees. He straightened up, and put his dress shoes on. His groan came as he exited the side dressing room of the shop to find the mistress awaiting him. There she stood gorgeous as ever in her purple gown. “Great minds think alike,” he laughed. She locked her arms around his, “Now be on your best behavior.”.she warned. He nodded, and they left for the cathedral

At dusk they reached the doors or the cathedral. Inside there was a beautiful floor that seemed to reflect his image back at him. Then there was the large vaulted ceiling which carried the echo of music and party goers. The mistress tugged at Tadhg's shoulder just to make sure he wasn't gonna stay behind, and they stepped into the main room. “Go get us some drinks demon, don't worry I'll stay here,” she whispered into his ear, and pushed him off. He walked by plenty of people but really didn't notice to much about them, faces just blended together. One of the large tables in front of him was full of refreshments from a deity by the name of Angela Rose. He didn't quite recognize the name, but he choose two drinks that looked the same. Someone shot him a look, and giggled out of the corner of his eye. He turned, and they were gone. He shrugged his shoulders, and turned to return to his waiting mistress with the drinks.

CelesteJN

Character Info
Name: Celeste Nash
Alignment: CN
Race: Elvish
Class: Water seeress
Silver: 387
Getting Larka to agree was easy, getting her dressed was hard. Yet, somehow, Akira and Celeste had managed to convince her to put on something fancy, and tame the usually unkempt hair for one night. It was a sight that Celeste never thought she'd ever see, and never wanted to see her take it off. She had difficulties taking her eyes off of her wife. However, in a crowded area, it was easy to loose each other. Far too easy.

Alone, Celeste wanted to shrink inward, wrap her arms around herself and slink away. The elf did not like being in the throng of so many warm bodies pressed up against each other, even if there was plenty of room for people to move around without too much trouble. She'd rather have a vantage point to look over the grounds, thinking and percieving things easier from an archer's point of view. It didn't help that there were a very small splattering of Drow here and there, threatening to overwhelm her mind with unpleasant memories.

Despite it all, Celeste was quite elegant in her appearance. There were curling lines of gems and perals done in intricate patterns of fabric of dark ocean water, studded with sparkling crystal dust. While it was form fitting past her hips, the dress ended in folds of fabric that swished around her legs as she walked. It was backless, reached up and hugged her neck. All in all, it accentuated much of her natural lithe figure. As she slowly glided through the crowd, she frowned.

Something was different, there was an odd sense from something. Celeste turned and nearly bumped into a gentleman in black and purple with red hair. Blinking, Celeste mumbled "Ir abelas." Yet, something stopped her from moving on as she looked up in his eyes. The sense was coming from him! "Do… I know you?" Pale blue eyes gazed upon him with confusion. The only difference between her and her twin was the appearance of age. Celeste has lived through the passage of time naturally for the last seventeen years where Lirin was frozen in time at the fresh age of twenty.

Tadhg

Character Info
The drinks smelled rather weak, oh well no need to get out of control. He glanced around the crowds, he smelled a strange smell. It was almost like his mistress, but a bit different. It was missing the few sweeter notes that he recognized. He took a deep breath, and glanced in the direction of the scent. It was back toward the entrance. Must just be a mixing of hers and everyone's scent in the party he thought. He sipped his drink a bit as he pushed through the crowds growing ever closer to the scent.

Over time he had learned how to track the mistress by her scent. Part of being bound to her was the increased sense of smell for her scent. He pulled the cup away from his lips as he squeezed between a couple dancing slowly. “Pardon me,” he apologized. They nodded him off, and went back to their dance. He shook his head, he could be dancing now, where was she? He longed to pet his arms around her, and slow dance. Spinning, and twirling with a few kisses in between.

He was staring off in space as he almost ran into an elf. She said something, he didn't understand it but he recognized it as elven, and nodded. The scent was coming from her. “I'm not sure,” he replied confused. She looked a bit older, not to mention she was wearing a blue dress now. Could it be possible he had run into a relative of hers. He observed her carefully as she asked him what he meant by that. They definitely could be sisters he thought to himself, or it was some kind of trick to drive him crazy. He handed her the other drink, “to you mistress,” he drunk his down. Then he proceeded to rub his hand across her face. She was stunning, and the dress complimented her eyes nicely.

CelesteJN

Character Info
The red haired stranger replied that he wasn't sure. How can he not be sure? Was he mistaking her for someone else? He seemed to be scrutinizing her, making a careful judgement. "Meaning, what exactly? Either you know me or not." What she did not realize that her slightly irritated tone matched Lirin's condensending tone near perfectly. Somehow, a decision was made as a drink was pressed into her hand.

Celeste was called mistress as he drained his glass completely, his hand coming up to caress her cheek. Unvoluntarily, she jerked as if the hand was a slap, terror filling her eyes briefly. Her heart was pounding as her gaze was fixated on his hand. Yet the touch was soft, a caress befit a lover. The scent coming from him was intoxicating as she found herself pressing her cheek into the palm to feel his warmth.

Alarmed, the elf tried to take a step backward, only to be pushed right into his arms by a twirling dancer behind her. Here she froze, the partially familiar scent filling her nose. Everything was so overwhelming. Why was she called mistress? Before anything else could be processed, a rather annoyed woman tapped her shoulder a little roughly. "Excuse me, but I think you spilled your drink on me. I am outraged you'd have the gall to ruin my dress!" Celeste turned crimson. "Ir abelas. Let me fix it for you." "No, I don't need any more help from a clutz such as yourself. I'm sending you my bill!" The woman stomped off.

If she felt like caving in on herself earlier, it was triple now. Where was her wife? Her daughter? Celeste needed something familiar to steady herself. Glancing up at the red headed man, Celeste went to turn away from him. He grabbed her arm, pulled her into him. After something about playing hard-to-get, he pulled her into a passionate kiss, which she almost melted into.

Tadhg

Character Info
Tadhg watched in amusement as the elf tried to pull away. Then she nuzzled her face against his hand. Normally she wouldn't be so shy around his embrace. He rubbed her cheek lovingly, and smiled. “Whats the matter the purple dress not your thing anymore?” he giggled, and brushed her hair back from her ears. What ever she happened, she looked just as good in this new dress as the last one. Maybe even a little more.

He tilted his head as she tried to slip away. She backed right into a dancing couple, and was propelled into his arms. He shot her an amused look, and embraced her. A lady in a posh white dress tapped her on the shoulder. “Look what you did, do you have any idea how much this cost you clutz?” the lady was in hysterics as the front of her dress was stained from the drink. The white dress showed the stain a little to well. The elf talked low in an apologetic voice, which struck him as odd.

He pulled her into him more as she tried to turn away. “My my playing hard to get mistress?” he kissed her very passionately while waving the angry woman off. She refused the kiss at first. Then slowly, and melted into it as he pulled her closer. The lady looked pissed, and stomped off in the other direction. Tadhg intertwined his hands in the elf's ear as they shared the kiss. His tongue began to probe her mouth.

I'm surprised that you let her talk to you like that,” he chuckled. He stared deeply into her eyes, and tried to get some answers. “Usually your aren't so apprehensive,” he stated and kissed her more. Generally the mistress would told the lady off, or work her magic on the gentleman and have the lady upset with him. She had a surprising way with her charms. But right now she was shy, and wouldn't really embrace him fully. “Are you feeling okay mistress?” he asked softly, and played with her ear.

CelesteJN

Character Info
It has been a long time since a man had stirred the fires of passion for her, especially since she had spent so long being abused by males. If he hadn't been supporting her as he kissed her, Celeste might have collapsed to the floor, weak at the knees. Even the way his fingers trailed her ears sent tremors through her soul, his tongue explored as if it were familiar with her.

His words confused her, however, speaking to her as if she were someone else entirely. Surely, he was mistaking her for another. Yet, Celeste could not make any protest as she was pulled into further kissing. Finally, she was allowed a chance to answer. For all the words that spiraled in her mind as the dancers around them, Celeste stared at her hands splayed across his purple vest.

Slowly, she shook her head. "I fear I am not well. So many people…" In response to this, the overly friendly stranger spirited her to the edge of the room. "Sweet stranger, I must dispute your conviction of this notion, for I am no mistress, least of all to yourself. Nor, for that matter, have I changed attire." A familiar voice reached out, giggling. Celeste turned and spotted a vision in purple, her twin sister. Suddenly, everything seemed to make sense, and Celeste blushed deeper.

"There be your problem. You woo my sister, and confuse us as one." Lirin playfully chided her, and Celeste's ears even turned crimson, burning with the heat of her sister successfully embarrassing her. "And what of you? Naught but mistress he calls you. Does he not know your name?"

Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
Convincing him to come to the party had been easy. Tadgh could not allow the thought of another man hanging on her arm, and Lirin used this mercilessly. Thus, it was a matter of finding the most flattering dress that would make him drool as he imagined ripping it off of her. The dress was as petals covering her breasts, pearls adorned from her cleavage in a diamond shape, following her form and flowing from her hips. Dark violet danced in swirls down edges of the layers of tole as ink in water. Her hair was pulled back into a tight bun, diamonds hanging from her ears delicately.

At the dance, Tadgh left for drinks. It was true that this place was full of warm bodies, there was only three scents that assaulted her nose that held any interest for the vampiress. In Tadgh's absence, Lirin slipped into the air, searching to ensure she was correct. The sights that greeted her were such to behold, scents that once were delectable and desirable. There was Larka, her sister in law, and there was Celeste. Somehow, they had separated.

Tadgh and Celeste had ran into each other, and Lirin stayed hidden as she watched, with great amusement. Much as expected, the demon confused the twins. 'Oh this is so sweet! He mistakes her for me! Can he not see? Should I punish him soundly afterwards?' The pair moved off to the side of the room. Lirin giggled softly as she stepped back into solidity from the air. "My dear Tadgh, are you having fun?"

Celeste figured everything out, causing Lirin to laugh again. "Since when have you sounded so formal, Celeste? Come now, you can't deny you enjoyed his kiss." A slender hand reached out and ran down Celeste's bare arm. "I quite fancy the name Mistress." The vampiress stepped around her twin and wrapped her arms around Tadgh. "Tell me, ma demon, your opinion of my sweet, somewhat fragile sister."

Tadhg

Character Info
He had not known her to be anxious around large crowds of people. Nonetheless he spirited her across the room to the side. Most of the couples were now at the center dancing, even some were just watching from the tables. The further distance from the music made it easier to hear her low voice. The demon stared confused at her face for a few seconds. He snapped in his head, those few subtle differences, he had confused this women for his mistress.

A slight gust of wind blew near them. The vampiress had appeared out of thin air. He knew he was busted as she inquired he was having fun. How long had she been watching? He still can't detect when she is in wind form so he can't really tell. But here she was in front of them, in the sexy purple dress she was wearing earlier. Tadhg swallowed hard as she stepped up to them, and addressed her sister. She brought up a valid point he still does not know her name. He blushed, and turned away from them.

A familiar scent wafted into his nose as she wrapped her arms around him. Tadhg bowed his head, and kissed her cheek softly. “I apologize mistresses, I should've payed attention,” he said lowly. She glared into his eyes, and he blushed. “I really shouldn't have done this I know, I kind of lost my mind,” he said, “you know what your scent does to me.” He kisses her lips softly, then backed away into the darkness.

He sat at a table in one of the side rooms. The sound of the party was muffled through the closed doors. The demon placed his head in his hands, and sighed deeply. This was a big mistake, one that would cost him dearly he thought. He was dead sure that the mistress was upset, and could not face her right now. He just sat in silence, as the party continued outside this small side space.

CelesteJN

Character Info
Tadgh slunk away after tenderly kissing Lirin. Celeste narrowed her eyes, trying to figure out her sister's game. It wasn't like Lirin to act thus with anyone, it was odd to see, like a whole knew side of her. Lirin seemed more condescending, more dominate, and easily amused by the smallest of things that should make others feel anything but joy or amusement. Since when has she ever allowed herself to be called mistress, or pull someone along on a chain as she seems to have done with this red haired "demon"?

"Lirin, why are you being so cruel to that man? – He is a person, you can't just drag him around and expect him to do everything you command! – Have you used your charms on him to blind him? – You mean, he loves to fuck you Gods, Lirin, have you stooped so low?" It was clear that tensions were rising between them. Celeste blushed so deep at the last comment. What truly got under Celeste's skin was she could not deny it. Tadgh had caused something to stir, things she long thought dead since being locked under ground. "When have you become so harsh and blunt?"

Before Lirin could reply, there was a little girl's voice calling "Celes!" from behind her. The elf turned and smiled, kneeling and caught the running fox child in a hug. "Oof! Akira, don't run inside, you'll trip and fall, and hurt yourself. We don't want to see blood or food fall on this amazing dress you're wearing would we?" While she was still tense from the argument with her sister, the sound of her voice was pleasant and loving, instant opposite.

It was Lirin's chastizing voice that erased the smile. Celeste grabbed Akira's hand and stood to face her sister. "Akira, meet my sister. Lirin, this is my daughter, Akira. – Why not? – Akira is the best thing that has ever happened to me since being rescued. – What good? Lirin, she makes me happy! She gives me purpose. When my wife is out, it is Akira that helps me to be the best I can be. She needs someone to care for her, and I need someone to help me heal. This child I have adopted is the sweetest little girl, and when you decide to take the time to learn who she is instead of attacking me for trying to heal and better myself, you know where to find us."

Turning on heel, Celeste left her sister's side, ignoring all calls of her name. "Celes, why Aunt Lirin mean?" The elf looked over her shoulder to see her sister's back as Lirin had turned to walk away. "Lirin's not mean. She just has a strong way to be blunt about things. She cares for me, but we've been apart so long, its harder to remember how to show it nicely. Come, let's find Larka, and share some delicious cider with her."

Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
Instantly she felt colder when Tadgh took his leave. Celeste decided that her relationship with her sex slave needed to be addressed. Lirin's tone started out nonchalant. "Because he entertains me. – That is where you're wrong. He is entertained by me, and thus is mostly doing this out of his own free will. – At first, maybe. But as I said, he enjoys me. – Stooped? What's wrong with finding the pleasures of a man so appealing? Have you truly let yourself not enjoy a man's touch for so long you detest them as you yearn for them? Even now, I can smell the stench of lust saturate the air around you."

Really, Celeste was asking for Lirin to push, the way the aging twin was fighting to push her opinion on the vampire. Yet, they were interrupted by a small child dressed in white and pink, with white hair and white with silver tipped fox ears. She could guess that underneath the dress was a white tail, solidifying the whole fox appearance. By the smell of the child, it was not some ensemble, she truly was a fox child, partially animal, partially human. She watched with interest Celeste's interaction with the child.

Their relationship was clear as a bell, and something flared in Lirin. If Celeste could attack her for dragging Tadgh on a chain, then Lirin can point out the flaws of Celeste taking too much responsibility with a child. "A child? Really, Celeste, is that wise?" Celeste was not happy with this choice of action, easily readable in the way she stood and glared at Lirin, even if her voice was level and almost cheery in introductions. What was worse was the admittance of the child being her daughter. With the difference of appearance, it was obvious that the child was adopted.

"Celeste, this isn't a good idea. – Because, you're still in a fragile state of mind. I saw it when you saw someone and you tensed. – Seriously, what good can come of this? – Celeste! Celeste! Oh confound it, stubborn elf." This was great! Her sister has irritated her, and now she has pent up anger, irritation and frazzled energy to expend. Lirin didn't want to watch her sister storm off with child in tow, instead turned to find her own date. After retrieving some fresh drinks, Lirin followed his scent to a side room. He was alone in here, which was almost surprising.

Putting the drinks of the table, Lirin pushed gently on Tadgh's shoulders to straighten his spine out as he sat up. One foot reached out and kicked the chair away from the table, giving her room to straddle herself across his lap, arms wrapping around his neck. "I don't blame you for mistaking me for my twin. It truly was amusing to watch her fumble as you thought she was me." Lirin began to nibble on his ear gently as one of her hands wove itself into his hair. This was her favorite "hold me" position that always promised more.