Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > Zets’Ki Cradle > Cold Night, Warm Hearts [O/Event]
ILoveIcees

Character Info
Name: Elowen
Alignment: TG
Race: Fae (Dryad)
Class: Herbalist
Silver: 20
Wen crossed her arms with a small sigh, watching him storm off through the crowd. Her heart hurt for him, but she was not going to let him wallow in self-pity the entire night. With a quick apology to those around who had seen the whole thing, Elowen followed Randal outside, where she could now feel the freezing air. Pulling her shawl around her shoulders, she went to stand next to the mage. At his comment about his parents, she frowned. She couldn't relate to his sentiment, having no parents to think of, but she still gave him a look of sympathy and hesitantly placed a hand on his arm. "And what if they are? Does that mean they cannot move on, that they're stuck here?" she asked earnestly. Despite being with him for so long, Wen's understanding of 'ghosts' was not the best.

The Dryad looked out upon sparkling white snow, wondering what he could see that she couldn't. "Your outburst at that man was uncalled for, Randal," she scolded. "But… I can see why his words would make you upset. I'm sorry." Wen pulled her hand back, clutching to the shawl on her shoulders for warmth. Her breath was visible against the night sky, and she really wanted to go back inside to the warmth and light.

Randal_Wraith

Character Info
Name: Randal Hex - Edgest Ignis
Alignment: TN
Race: Human - Wraith
Class: Wraith Mage
Silver: 344
He nodded "And in some sort of sick twisted way, it would be my Job to remove them" he looked down at his signet ring with a sigh before looking back at Dryad with a small smile as she scolded him "Even while trying to be serious, you still look beautiful in that dress" fully knowing that his partner was still not well adjusted with sudden compliments and flirts, thinking back its how he's managed to get away with a lot of jobs around the house, tapping his chin with a smirk before he slid off his coat sliding it over her shoulders and pulling her closer to lay a kiss on her whispering "Lets head back inside before you get hyperthermia".

Randal pulled her inside grinning widely before wrapping his arms around her waist "now since I have the obvious best date to this ball, I have to shoo away the predators" he chuckled rubbing the back of his head "I think I may of drunk too much wine after all Wen, but I really glad I came to this thing with you" he then looked to the ceiling where the floating child once was before finishing with a question "You know you were saying something before I was pulled away?"

"I ain't afraid of no ghost" - Ghostbusters

Picture - Manato "Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash"
ILoveIcees

Character Info
Name: Elowen
Alignment: TG
Race: Fae (Dryad)
Class: Herbalist
Silver: 20
A bright green blush spread across her face at the compliment, but as she opened her mouth to protest, she found herself caught in a warm kiss. Randal knew full well that she could not resist him when he got like this. Elowen didn't say a word while they reentered the cathedral, merely biting her lip to keep her smile from growing too wide. She laughed at his silly comment about predators; most people did not try to approach her when she was with the mage, probably since they could clearly see that they were partners. "You know I'd never go off with someone else. You can barely survive two minutes in a crowd without my help," teased the Dryad, smirking up at him as she snaked her arms around his torso. When they were so close, she had to practically lean her head all the way back to see his face.

"Of course," she replied, resting her head on his chest. "Randal, I would be honored to become Elowen Hex." Wen grinned into his shirt, bits of twigs and leaves clinging to it as they fell out of her green hair. Gently, she began picking the plants off, allowing them to fall to the floor below. "I love you, dear," she whispered softly. They did not go together too often on adventures any more, but when they did, it was usually a rather big journey such as this. And they usually involved romantic gestures, so she could not say that his proposal was entirely unexpected.

Randal_Wraith

Character Info
Name: Randal Hex - Edgest Ignis
Alignment: TN
Race: Human - Wraith
Class: Wraith Mage
Silver: 344
As soon as her sentence ended his grin grew from ear to ear as he started peppering her with kisses "I love you so much Mrs Hex" he whispered into her hair as the smell of trees and the odd aroma of flowers still wafted into him, of course, any normal person would find it messy but due to all the time she spends outside or working with plants Randal was surprised she managed to comb a lot of it out for tonight which normally resulted in broken brushes and alot of swearing, the bad mouth was the mage as he had many brushes thrown at him in small shots of anger from such a tiny woman, the man was so deep in their own little pocket dimension he didnt even realise that the few people that had heard the response was clapping and smiling but Randal simply leaned down resting his forehead against her's with a smile on his face kissing her nose or cheek whenever he saw the chance.

He kept poorly dancing watching the few remaining guests leave, the empty hall with a few people left swaying or simply asleep through too much drinking as he rose a hand to brush back a strand of her hair from her face "You ready to go home, my wonderful wife" he softly kissed her cheek before heading towards the door waving kindly to one of the servers who looked angry at having to tidy up the mass of mints that had not been eaten or taken home before stepping into a carriage, the seats where leather but still hard but nothing mattered as he entwined his fingers with Wen's and beckoned "Home to Adeluna, Please" with a large smile. 

"I ain't afraid of no ghost" - Ghostbusters

Picture - Manato "Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash"