Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > Jayou, The River City > Reacquaintance (P, R?)
Aspect

Character Info
Name: Aspectia Gaunt
Alignment: CG
Race: Shapeshifter
Class:
Silver: 4614
Aspect watched him quietly as he tried on the clothes and would come out of the dressing area, with a new shirt or pair of pants on to see how they fit and moved with him. Some of what was picked out were rather unflattering, but a few key pieces stood out and worked well for his needs. He seemed entertained by the idea of having magically altered clothes for when he felt the need to turn into his dragon form. He would be able to have that done easily in the future with the current piece he'd selected, they would be easy enough to charm in such a way.

She listened eagerly as he talked about his job with obvious enthusiasm. It seemed that circumstances were in his favor when he arrived in Jayou that he had little difficulty in securing a job for himself. His coworkers sounded very interesting indeed, his draconic tendencies definitely seemed to fit right in with the crew he was working with. Dare she say oddballs, but highly skilled in what they did, they reminded her fondly of carnival people. Strange and varied, but experts just the same. He approved of some of the clothes that she'd picked out and explained his job a little further. He cleaned up nice and she was a little surprised at how handsome he was with a clean face and a new set of clothes. She felt her face warm as he went into the dressing room and managed to calm it down some by the time he came out again.

She nodded and gave him a smile. "I do have a knack for finding clothes that fit well," she said to him. "I've gone through more than my share of clothes since I was a child." She walked with him up to the register. "Don't worry about paying for these," she said as she gave the lady owning the shop money for the clothes. "Consider them a gift and a convenient set of circumstances. I know you are more than capable, but sometimes it's nice to do something for someone else." She walked with him out of the shop, enjoying the feeling of the sun on her face. She turned to him with a smile. "Tell you what, why don't we take these back to your place and go out for a quick flight? It's been too long since I've felt the wind under mind wings, nevermind with such good company."

I use Action & Intention Roleplay Formatting

| Caligo |
| Aspect |
| Paradox |
Firesong

Character Info
Name: Drake Alzrahi
Alignment: CG
Race: Celestial Dragonstar
Class: Dragon Knight
Silver: 787
Despite initially feeling somewhat guilty about Aspect paying his way for almost everything, his emotions on the matter were cut rather short when she offered to take a small flight. It had been quite some time since he had flown for simple pleasure, and the very thought seemed quite liberating in his eyes. He almost immediately said yes to flying before she could even finish the question.

“Erm,” he said sheepishly. “Sorry. It’s been quite some time since I’ve been offered, and company is always welcome. Work usually keeps me busy, so I don’t usually have time for myself.” Drake lead the way outside. “The shop is this way, close to the water. Raile didn’t have much of a choice, but as it turns out, it makes for a great location since it gets passed by almost everyone coming in and out of town.”

He lead Aspect to the shop. As he walked in, he waved towards the owner, Raile, who was behind the counter sorting through different rocks of varying shapes and sizes. Drake looked back to Aspect, and smiled, “This is Raile. He’s the owner. The rooms are upstairs. I’ll be right back!” With that, he bounded up the stairs, almost like an excited dog.

Raile shook his head, and then nodded to Aspect. “It’s a pleasure. If you need anything from the shop, just let me know.” He glanced up as Drake’s movements made a few bumping noises. “Not the most elegant guy…but he’s dependable.” The merchant smirked, and looked back to the waiting ‘customer.’ “Any friend of his is welcome here, if you need.”

Drake came back down the stairs, and clapped his hands together. “All right! Ready to go. Lead the way! I’ll follow.” He made an almost challenging smile. “And don’t worry about leaving me behind. I’m much faster than I used to be.”