Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > Hoja Mesto > The Hoja Job [P/R]
Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Simone rolled her eyes lightly. You need to stop teasing me before I start believing you. There was a chuckle from her audibly as a blush had lightly crossed her face.

As they exited the building Simone kept hold of one of the brothers. Lewis had the other. “Not a bad thing~” She complimented Xeik on his toss.

“Thank you Rhen~” Simone walked up and kissed his cheek. “For helping Lewis. I guess I can stomach you a bit.” It was a compliment coming from Simone as a portal opened. “Let’s go. Llywellyn wants to see them.”

She dragged the brothers into the Elvish Court. Of course, Llywellyn couldn’t just charge them with trying to kill Lewis because of what Simone had just done but what he could do was something more hilarious.

“So these are the troublemakers.” Llywellyn watched as Simone and Lewis tossed the brothers towards the elf king. The kids ran and tackled their father and the twins were waving their arms in want towards them. “You’ve cost my kingdom quite a bit of money. First, I had to house Roma Granados. Second, I had to house Simone Terrow–”

“Simone Dusk,” Thallion laughed.

“Terrowin. Dusk is their alias. You weren’t smart enough to look into if they were using one?” Llywellyn narrowed his eyes. “And their nine children. Do you understand what it cost to feed that many people? To guard that many people? They ran up quite a bit of medical thanks to Simone being away from Lewis. If my calculations are right… You owe us… One hundred and fifty years of servitude.”

“Servitude?!” The brothers began to protest.

“I can kill you instead?”

Simone ushered the kids and grabbed the twins before heading into a room for all of them to be together. They could handle the circus.

“Daddy I was so worried!” Alshaya and Everett were crying as they hugged him. The twins were yelling for him and Simone passed them off.

“We all missed you so much,” Simone rubbed her nose against his.