Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > Hoja Mesto > Wanted [P, possible r]
Nix

Character Info
Name: Mirannda Sinopa
Alignment: CN
Race: Phoenix
Class: Retired Mercenary
Silver: 174
Vampires usually had very little motivation when it came to monetary value, unless of course they were greedy treasure hunters. This one did not seem much different, and was refreshingly curious as to why her innocent face got on that poster. Mirannda was not blind to the fact he deflected her questions with some of his own, however. 'Typical. Always avoiding the questions to remain in shadow' It furthered her suspicious as to what he was after.

"A couple. What happened was I just got to these lands, and was going through an emotionally rough time. There was this timid little squirrel there, and some random guy. Before anything could be done, these guards come up making demands. Truth be told I wanted to have fun and play with them myself. But the random guy, quick as a flash, killed them all himself. I've never seen anyone move that fast. So unless the squirrel squealed, which I doubt he did, I don't see how anyone could have found out." The complete and honest truth was splayed out between them. "Unless someone could see the memories of the dead…" It was the only thing that did make sense.

Of course, he had more questions, and these were more personal and closer to her more vulnerable state of being. Mirannda's eyes narrowed slightly at him. Calm and reassuring as he tried to appear only reassured her of ulterior motives. Further and further was he moving himself onto a list of beings not to be trusted. "I'm not afraid of you or harm from your kind. Somehow, I doubt I have nothing to worry for, however. You have yet to answer what you want of me, Logan." Yet there was fear. She was sure that a lot of women would feel the presence of a predator, the approaching danger, the urge to flee. For Mirannda, those were absent. It was the need to tread carefully, and listen not to their honeyed words, prevent herself from falling victim to their silver tongue.

"I've had bad experiences with one of your kind, and I wish not to repeat that situation. That is all I will shed light upon that chapter." Would that appease his desire of knowledge? Her heart raced as she tried to gauge his reaction. There was no telling if he would turn out exactly as Sin was. Promising her power in exchange for her own life as his slave, giving her self inflicting torture sessions to earn said power, forcing a dual life style. Mirannda would not endure that relationship ever again.

Death is only the beginning.
Logan

Character Info
Name: Logan
Alignment: TE
Race: Vampire
Class: Fallen Paladin
Silver: 218
His head tilted to one side, listening carefully to her story. It seemed quite odd, and Logan had heard such things. "I have heard tales of people that could read the memories of the dead. There's also a tale from my homeland that a dead man's eyes hold his last sights for eternity. I do not know if it is true or not, but an interesting concept. I would guess that you are being used as a scapegoat," Logan reasoned out. It made enough sense. The girl was clearly dangerous when provoked, and resorted to violence in her own defense. She made a good target of blame. The cold grin crossed his face when Mirannda noticed his game of not answering her question directly, and he only shrugged. "What I want of you? I already have it. I've seen your vulnerabilities, your flaws. That temper of yours, it will get you in trouble one of these days. And your defensiveness will bring you harm, of that I am certain," he explained in a nonchalant voice. What he didn't say was what he planned to do with those tidbits of knowledge.He moved suddenly, right up to her face and stared at her for a few moments with cold eyes. There was fear there, and he could hear her heart racing. That was good. It was the reaction he wanted. He waited a few moments to speak, letting the tension build. "Now, all that being said. I will be taking my leave from you now. You owe me, little bird, for helping you out of that tavern. Keep that in mind," Logan said before backing away and offering her a mocking bow. He faded into the shadows, listening to her rapid breathing for a few moments before truly leaving the warehouse. She certainly was deserving of more attention, it was just a matter of when and where.