Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > The City of Baltil > Rowdy Crowd [p,r]
Vincent Gloreaver

Character Info
Name: Vincent Gloreaver
Alignment: CG
Race: Human...
Class: Pirate Captain
Silver: 1879
Vincent couldn’t help but to take some pleasure in causing Furtuna a little pain as he went to work on her rings. She probably could have told from his smirk but all good things had to come to an end when she flipped him in the middle of their play. But soon they would be replaced with greater things as she straddled him and he could feel himself growing more excited. “Enjoying the view from up there?”, he moaned, his hands feeling against her long legs. Gods knew that he loved those legs of hers.

He licked at his lips in anticipation as she brought his hands up to her breasts. They took hold of those mounds fiercely and while he could have continued to play with the piercings but her words distracted him temporarily. “Trust me…”, he said, his breaths heavy as his fingers caressed and stroked at her blue skin. It had been ages since he seen her with this little clothing and it had been driving him a bit crazy. But the wait was worth this. “There are things of my past that might shock you. Let’s just say that I haven’t always been like that…” Vincent wanted to bite his lip as he watched her with desire, his hips started to move against hers to match. Feeling her against him was simply amazing.

His hands continued to travel further down and their lips met again. He could taste the lust in their kiss but it was broken all too soon for him. But then again, that was a part of her torture and he knew it. His chest rose and fell quickly as he felt her lips bless each spot of him they made contact with. Peeking down, he watched her descend down to his hips and undid his belt and pants. It wouldn’t be long before she would see him at full salute. It was only through her efforts, after all.

Vincent plopped himself up on his elbows, though it wouldn’t last too long when she took his member by the mouth and he felt her going to work on it. The moans easily slipped out from his mouth as her enjoyed the warmth of her and he let one hand go to stroke the back of her head as she went on. Soon the stroking went into gripping her head down until she was ready to rise. He helped draw Furtuna back up to him, enjoying her lips once again. He gripped at the back of her neck before he let it drift down to her back, and then to her rear. A smirk found its way across his face as he remember that in particular getting him into trouble with her mother.

Using his upper strength, he sat up with her on his lips. Both hands were on her ass and they gripped tightly on it. “It that so?” He started to moved her up and down against him, allowing her to feel exactly how hard he was. He looked her straight in the eyes as he continued for a few more moments before he rolled her back onto the bed with him on top. He kissed her roughly as he laid on his side beside her and slowly slid one hand down her lovely form, all the way down to where to the band of her pants and gestured to her to look as his fingers crept beneath it. They traveled down to her warmth, teasing her as they would inch inside, but not enough to indulge until he was ready. Two fingers slipped inside her and pumped her nether region slow and steady first, but he made sure to be merciful as quickly as possible and quickened his pace. “I do want to be rewarded; I don’t mind working hard to get it.” Vincent loved watching her body react to his touches; he couldn’t help but wonder if anyone had given her this much affection and attention before. His lips moved to her chest, kissing and licking at them as his hand worked her deeper and faster. From there, he moved up to her ear and kissed it. “Even if I have to beg, but I’ll only do that for you.”

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?