Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Vilpamolan Coast > Perditi Cemetery > Ramifications [P/R]
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela shook her head to Xeik, “I can’t let you do that… Even if you could. I couldn’t do that to Myrri and Mia.”

Llywellyn let Jerome go to watch Xeik. It was as he expected though… The Divine Mender was no killer even though he was angry. “Let me,” he took the sword and ended Jerome easily. This feeble little man had taken the lives of two people he loved.

He threw the sword down and went to Mone picking her up. “This is all my fault…” He hugged the phoenix to him closely. “If I had just killed him instead of wanting revenge I could have avoided this.”

“…You heard what she said to you?” Angela spoke up from where she was sitting on the ground. “When she left Sulwal.” She truly did have ears everywhere.

“….She said it wasn’t my fault,” Llywellyn looked down at Simone and hugged her closer. “I still feel like I failed her.” He was crying with Xeik now. The kids were going to be devastated.

Osiria and Rhenakos finally showed up after being kept away by an illusion. There was anger now as Rhenakos tried to coax the two awake just like Xeik had done before them. Angela finally looked up, “Xeik, take them to the preparation chambers back in Elysia… In a week’s time, we’ll hold a funeral for both of them. It gives us time to make sure we can get a hold of everyone who knows them. Inform the older kids and Dala… They will have to decide how to tell the little ones…”

“I can carry Simone…” Llywellyn held her close, hugging her perhaps even tighter than he had been before.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.