Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Vilpamolan Coast > Perditi Cemetery > Do You Remember? [Event, P, R]
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
Well, do you...

Despite his lack of fright towards the experience, Nemesis did find the festival so far…refreshing, It was something out of the norm of his life currently and it was quite enjoyable to watch others run in terror over the haunting attractions. The night he came, he could see that powerful magic was at work- these weren’t hoaxes in the least. It was something else, but he couldn’t put his finger on it. It was hardly a bother for him and he did enjoy himself enough to come back for a second.

This time, the vaewolf didn’t come alone.

He needed the company and who better than his newest wife. Besides, he was sure to hear “that he’d never taken her out ever since their ceremony took place” was bound to happen soon. They would have little time to take to such enjoyments; before long, they would bigger things to concern themselves with. Even with the recent news, Nemesis was still in disbelief, not that he was disappointed. It was completely the opposite, but even that was overshadowed by Celeste’s reaction and her scheming for the near future was in full effect.

He took Angela by the hand as he led her down the path from the bog and to the fair’s grounds. Even from a distance, the music was evident and it drew in more patrons like moths to the light. “I’d figured that you’d enjoyed it. You certainly did the last time I found you in a similar place”, he spoke, recalling the hallow eve’s celebration back when she was carrying the twins. That situation between them many moons ago had been far more complicated- their one night tryst had brought about something they hadn’t planned for, but the twins did unite them in ways neither would have imagined. Even now, it had a lingering effect which was why their paths crossed many times until they were joined again.

“Are you feeling well enough?”, he asked, looked to her stomach.

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
The goddess was going stir crazy. Having triplets was just as bad as she had always imagined. She never got any rest and two were fraternal hell raisers. The last, a girl, was a quiet storm who only seemed to act up when she had enough of her brothers’ antics beside her.

Her mind was on how they would be once they were born. It was clouding her mind so much that she had agreed to go with Nemesis without hearing where they were going. She donned a winter cloak to keep warm and strolled alongside her husband.

Once the smells hit her nose she was hit with a sense of nostalgia as she was pulled back to reality. Her arm wrapped around his as she turned her face just to give him a thoughtful look. “Aye, the last time we were at a place like this was when I was pregnant with the twins… It’s nostalgic.”

One hand was firmly placed on her belly as she felt the triplets with all their wild energy. “Seems like one rests, two awake, two asleep, one awake… I don’t ever get a break.” She chuckled a bit up to Nemesis. He had promised that he would make sure the boys would settle after seeing how Liz’s triplets acted. “I’m fine otherwise… they do need to let their mother rest though. All this movement just makes me uneasy, if I wasn’t a goddess, I would die from sleep deprivation,” she said with exhaustion.

She knew that the news hadn’t been easy on Nemesis. The goddess had just sprung it on him as much as it had been sprung on her. Celeste had been the first one to notice the signs but it had been her who discovered just how many she carried. Shifter children were wild, that much she had learned from carrying Adraejen’s.

“I vote that we make Celeste wake up with them every time they cry… She’s been the only one overly ecstatic about this whole thing.” It was jest as both Nemesis and Angela were happy they had conceived but they knew just from Nerezza alone, that their children had a good chance of being hell-raisers.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
Fate was a fickle trickster as far as Nemesis was concerned the moment Angela had revealed her pregnancy. It was a wonderful surprise though he was flabbergasted when they learned that she was carrying three of them at once. Celeste practically was leaping for joy, but then again, it was one of the reasons why she wanted Angela into their little circle. And as the days and weeks passed by, he could see why his little imp no longer felt the need to carry more heirs. It was also the first time that he'd be more involved with his wife's process through this; when the twins were conceived, he'd visited every so often to see them. Things had certainly changed now and he was sure that she needed to get away for some time at least to keep her mind on something other than the triplets' moving about.

"At least this time, they don't threaten your life. Only…your sanity it seems." He moved alongside her, his pacing a bit slower than usual. She was already showing and he didn't wish for her to overextend, even at this time. Even if she was a goddess. Perhaps it was because he was much more protective of her than before. "I'm still uncertain that after all these years, you have never carried more than two at a time before." Nemesis was aware of the very extensive family that Angela had over the centuries. Lucian even had a book that kept records of his numerous siblings and even he still didn't know all of them. At the very least, he would know of the Volkov triplets, and more importantly, the alpha would make sure that that old bastard Garland stayed as far away from them as humanly possible. He's seen some of his handiwork with the more impressionable children of the Rose family. Needless to say, he was far from liking him.

“At least for this night, we can try and take your mind off the troublesome trio and help you relax.” They passed by the booths filled with all sorts of games as well as the aromas of foods pouring out to them. He wasn’t sure if she’d be really affected by them like Celeste had been when she carried Sergei. Oddly enough, he couldn’t really recall when Nerezza and Lucian were in the womb if she was vulnerable to certain smells now. “She will, heavens knows she’d do it herself before she lets anyone else tend to them, like Ivan.” He’d only pray that they would drive that man crazy if he tried.

“There are many establishments focused on scaring their patrons, but even if you don’t wish to attend those, there are plenty of games and foods to try if you want. The former seems to terrify even the bravest of men and women. I got a good taste of that the first time I came here. Also, I fear that if Raine attends more of these, she will need a bigger room for all the prizes Maalik won for her”, he smirked, knowing all about his avatar’s adventure here and how much he had to try and keep Angela’s at bay from all the sweets here.

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!