Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Vilpamolan Coast > Perditi Cemetery > [O] De Doctor is in.
Wildheart

Character Info
Name: Inka Achomawi
Alignment: TN
Race: Ancient Human
Class: Witchdoctor.
Silver: 569
Inka took care to watch over her shoulder - she wanted to make sure the dragon was getting by alright. Inka yawned softly as she slowly made her way around the dangers of the swamp. Inka walked until she came upon her camp which was tucked away from the bubbling gases that made the air so explosive. Inka stepped to the side and half faced the dragon; she extended her hand as if directing the dragon towards her camp.

"What type of things does one like to eat?" Inka had a few toads she could boil - toad soup! it was a rather tasty delicacy. But there was many other things she could - she had some traps set that she had to go and check perhaps if they were lucky she would find some game trapped within them.

"Which doctor you expecting?" - Inka.

*Images are not mine.
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
Vinsue followed not too far behind as inka lead the way to her camp. She quickly found a place to lay down as inka did the welcome to my home arm indication. She liked how inkas home blinded quite well with the environment which meant it would return to how it was befor hand quite quickly. she respected when humans did that because the humans respected nature. 

"Just about any meat. i'm not that picky." she said as she curled her tail around making herself quite comfortable. if all else failed she could conjure up something to eat and offer it as a thank you gift but she was wary using her magic in these lands for all she knew it to would explode or be uneatable for some reason. 

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Wildheart

Character Info
Name: Inka Achomawi
Alignment: TN
Race: Ancient Human
Class: Witchdoctor.
Silver: 569
Inka smiled rather softly at the Dragon. Before she threw some toads in a pot of boiling water, in this area, it was pretty safe for fire she had made sure her camp was far enough away from the swamps gases to work on her brews. Inka then told the dragon to wait right here before she bounced off - when she returned she had a few small animals in her arms that she had trapped. These would be skinned, gutted, and thrown into the boil along with some other herbs.

"I make you swamp stew" Inka nodded firmly. She very much respected nature and those that inhabit it. Inka used a random wooden spoon and stirred the stew. The smell was not as foul as one would think. It had a rather sweet aroma.

"What is your name?".

"Which doctor you expecting?" - Inka.

*Images are not mine.
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
seeing the fire really made Vinsue wonder if she had just lost control of her fire do to the gasses getting to her. she nodded at being told to stay and laid her had down. she quickly fell asleep tell she heard footsteps. it was funny how when she was laying down she was over half the girls hight, though when standing she was twice as tall. 

She watched as the inka made the stew and stirred it. it smelled rather good which made her mouth water a bit. "I am called many things. but most call me Vinsue." she said to the question. it was the mae one of her past riders gave her though she had others that was her favorite. and she kept it the longest. "And yours?"

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.