Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Vilpamolan Coast > Perditi Cemetery > See You Later, Alligator! [P -R]
Mazerine

Character Info
Name: Mazerine
Alignment: None
Race: Elf
Class: Mage
Silver: 3301
Mazerine’s head tilted to the side as Torn revealed more of her skin.  Her eyes closed as his lips made contact with her while he slowly lowered her to the ground.  When his hands found her, her back arched slightly, a breathy sound escaping from between her parted lips..

Mazerine was not quite sure how to feel as she lie on the ground near Torn.  She felt pain, but it was mixed with a strange satisfaction.  It had, of course, hurt - but at the same time it had felt rather good.  When he turned to look at her, the smile on his face set her somewhat at ease.  He complimented her, and it sounded like he had been rather pleased with what had taken place.  She felt a smile creep over her own face, though it faded when Torn stood to get dressed.

In turn, she found her gown and pulled it back on, lacing the back up with ease.  She paused on one of the shoulders as she snugged it up, as he spoke to her of not revealing his true identity.  Her smile had not only faded, but it had now turned to a frown. “What?” she asked, sounding rather confused.  She partially understood - a god would most certainly not want to be known for bedding mortals as a hobby - but she could also not help but to be offended.  She remained silent for a moment, unsure of how to approach the situation, as she had never been in the presence of a god until this day.

Soon, her elven pride got the better of her and she could not hold her tongue any longer.  “Some god you are,” she said heatedly, pulling the other shoulder up on her dress and covering the rest of her chest.  “Using the faithfulness of the people to the deities to bed a defenseless elven girl,” she said, her tone taking on a bit of disgust  She brushed her dress off, and it was clear that she intended on parting ways with him - even if it meant getting lost in the swamp again.  “Your exploits with me will remain unknown, of that you can be sure,” she said.  “I wouldn’t want my reputation being sullied when it becomes known what sort of man I let bed me,” she said, and with that turned, walking in the opposite direction of Torn.  Her eyes burned, but she managed to fight back the tears of embarrassment and shame that tried to make their way out.