Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Vilpamolan Coast > Nyella Ocean > Departure [Open, R]
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
[OOC: On the Continental Airship going across the ocean.]

Naysayers were always a problem for his faith to deal with. They’d come to his territories with their slanders, hoping to persuade those of weaker minds to convert and “save themselves”. Fortunately, most of the faith was made of sterner stuff and would either ignore their presence entirely or take to more forceful methods. So when he had heard that one of the ringleaders of these protesters were traveling through the continental airship to come to Parvpora to rally their believers, Nemesis took this as an opportunity to strike them at home…

The man in question was a middle-aged man with a shaved head and steely eyes. A pretty unremarkable man, but wasn’t that the point? To appeal to the lowest denominator by relating to them? A young woman of dark locks and crimson eyes couldn’t completely hold her disgust from slipping as she approached, but once she caught his attention, she slipped into quite a different demeanor. “Good evening. I was informed that you were the wise man with the word against the Dark King.” She bowed humbly to him before he took leave of his seat and returned it.

“Yes, my child. You heard correctly. Tell me, has he gotten to you?”

“No, but my family. That monster and his people had…” Tears swelled up in her eyes as she covered her mouth. The man placed a hand onto her and then brought her to him. “There, there. I too know of such pain. Our faith all knows it well. We see the evil of that beast and we fight to preserve the holiness of our spirits.”

The woman slowly recovered herself and fell into his arms, sniffling as he released her a moment later. “Yes, I am Rhyannon, good sir. I wish to hear more of the word you and your spread. Perhaps it will bring comfort to my wailing heart.”

“Yes my child”, he spoke, clearly happy but not because of his word spreading. It was obvious what was on this pig’s mind, but Rhyannon kept an innocent look on her face as she joined his table and waited for the order of wine he called for.

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!