Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Highlands > Pain[P,R,PPT]
Tourmaline

Character Info
Name: Tourmaline
Alignment: TN
Race: Dragonblooded Angel
Class: Lazy
Silver: 0
At the request to be choked Tour raised a brow for a moment and the nodded with a grin, she had not thought of that. Damn, she could have brought another belt and wrapped it around Xy’s throat, that would have been very handy to have. But Tour wasn’t exactly weak and Xy’s neck wasn’t very thick either, so getting a hand around her throat was easy enough when the time came.

Over the next while Tour used the knife to trace patters on Xy’s skin and cut out a few of Xy’s scales which really got Xy going. As she used the knife with her left hand she’d use her right hand to grip Xy’s throat and squeeze, perhaps getting a little too into it. As this time passed Tour thought that perhaps she had gone overboard with all of this, had she done too much? Could she have backed out at some point? Did she really need to take things this far to kill Xyaban? Or was it all worth it in the end to remove any risks from the crazy dragoness? Hacesh had told Tourmaline to leave Xyaban alone, that she was dangerous, and that wasn’t a warning he would give lightly. If he was warning Tour away that meant the threat was real and Tour was probably taking the right precautions, as fucked up as they were, to make sure that Xy could get away and attack Tour in retaliation.

After the iron plate was used one more time and Tourmaline had had a two handed hold on Xy’s throat things calmed for a moment in rest. Tour had kept an eye on the bleeding and it was still happening, which meant that she was right into those arteries where she had wanted to be so they didn’t close. Tour sat on the rack next to Xy as she teased the piercings again while Xyaban spoke. ~You’ll pay with your head, you bitch!~ Tour thought with a smile and a particularly hard twist of Xy’s clit piercing. Xyaban also said that she had reached the limit of what she could take on the rack, she didn’t want her shoulders or hips dislocated. Tour smiled and nodded when Xy mentioned the tongue stud that Tour had.

But when her father was brought up Tour stood up and took a step away out of Xy’s line of sight. She had never lost sight of her goal in all of this insanity, but perhaps she had started to enjoying inflicting the pain more than she had thought she would? Despite her hatred for Xy, Tour had started to enjoy seeing her squirm and come and take her own pleasure in causing pain and pleasure for Xy. Tourmaline reached down between her own legs and yes, she was very wet herself, it wouldn’t take much teasing to make herself orgasm right now. Why had she got naked in the first place? Tour had thought it was too put Xy on the back foot, but, had that been really needed once Xy had seen the rack? Or had Tour got naked because it felt better and was more fun to be naked in this kind of setting?

All of these thoughts and more passed through Tour’s mind and she decided that now was the time to finish this, before she lost herself in Xy’s madness and became more like the dragoness than herself. Xy had to be weak enough by now and addled of mind to stop her from using any kind of magic to get away. Tourmaline started to use her ice magic to steadily make the room colder, she’d use that weakness against Xyaban to its fullest. It didn’t take long for Xy to notice the temperature change and comment that she was cold. When Tour turned back she smiled and placed a hand on Xy’s cheek. ”I’m sorry, I let my magic get away from me. Let me get you warmed up.” Tour again got the iron plate from the fire down and placed it on Xy’s chest, while she did that she used more magic to get the orb under the rack energized and ready. All of this had not been cheap, but since Xy had allowed Tour to take from her father’s hoard as much as she wanted cost hadn’t been a problem.

As Xy writhed again under the heat of the plate Tour took one deep breath, now was the time. Tour let her magic ramp up further and the temperature dropped rapidly.

”Tour, what are you doing?! It’s too cold!” Xy asked through breaths, between the pain of the hot plate and now the biting cold that was starting to fill the cave she was having trouble speaking.

”I’m getting ready to end our fun, mom. Don’t you want your last surprise?” Tour replied and it came out far more evil sounding than perhaps she wanted it to. Or, perhaps it was the change in her tone and the look in her eyes that made Xyaban really start to worry. Tour knocked the iron plate away to the floor as hoar frost started to form on surfaces and Xy could see her own breath.

”Tour, please, stop, it’s too cold, what are you doing? Please, I love you!” Xy pleaded and started to struggle more against the restraints, but she was too weak now. Between the blood loss and now the cold, Xyaban was realizing that she couldn’t off of the rack no matter how hard she tried. She tried to use her teleport spell but it fizzled as she wasn’t able to focus on it long enough with much she was starting to shiver. Cold, cold was the kind of pain that Xyaban didn’t like, this is when she felt true pain.

”How many times did dad ask you to stop when you were torturing him? How many times have people begged you to stop and you keep going?” Tourmaline asked as she stepped over to the end of the rack again, Xy craning her neck up to look at the half angel. ”You hurt my father, you bitch, and now I’m removing your wretched soul from the world.” Tour used her magic to create a foot long icicle with a rounded end and with no hesitation shoved that into Xy’s vagina.

The dragoness screamed as the cold burned her from the inside and she thrashed. ”I’m going to make damn sure you feel as much real pain as I can make you before you die, Xyaban.” Tour said as she went back to the wheel again and turned it, then again, and again. She had to block out Xy’s screams as a blood curdling popping sound was heard as Xy’s one shoulder dislocated, and then the other and then her hips almost at the same time.

Meanwhile it had started to snow in the cave as Tour piled on the magic. She stood up on the rack, stepping on Xy’s chest as she did and removed the brazier from its hook and tossed it quickly into the corner of the room. It went dark but both of them could see in the dark so it didn’t matter. However, there was a glow coming from under the rack, but by now Xyaban was in utter hysteria from the cold and the icicle she had shoved into her.

Now perhaps of all times, Tour was going too far.

But there was no one to stop her.

”T, Tour, please…” Xyaban started to bed through clattering teeth, eyes begging.

Tour’s only reply was to stomp down on Xy’s lower body, crushing some of the icicle off inside and making Xyaban scream again. Tour focused her ice magic to the nails that were piercing Xy’s body as she dropped down to her knees to straddle Xy and then leaned down further to be face to face with Xy only an inch apart. ”You have cause far too much pain for the world, Xyaban, and you need to die. You were my father’s mate, he hated you, he still does and he always will, he died because of you.” It was hard to tell if Xyaban was even listening as the cold was making it so that she was barely moving. ”Goodbye, Xyaban.”

Tour sat up again and scooted back a bit, now sitting where she was putting pressure on the icicle stuffed in Xy. Tourmaline formed a sizable blade with her ice and held it with both hands above Xy until she noticed something; Xy had her eyes closed. ”No, no, you will look at me!” Tour was losing herself to her rage as she leaned down again and pried Xy’s eyes open, easily freezing her eye lids open so Xy couldn’t shut them again.

Satisfied Tour again raised the dagger above her and started to chat in dragonic, the orb under the rack started to react to the channeled magic and it was ready after a moment. With a guttural scream Tourmaline plunged the dagger down into Xyaban’s chest and through her heart, driving the blade to the hilt even though the rack. Tour was practically foaming at the mouth now in her rage as she stared Xy in the eyes for a moment before she removed the blade and stabbed down again, and again. Screaming bloody murder with each swing, spraying blood all over the place.

Tourmaline expended the rest of her strength, having lost count after thirty swings and having to remake the blade of ice more than a few times. With the final swing she collapsed forward, just barely catching her breath before she pushed herself off the now mutilated corpse and she happily fell onto her side on the floor. Naked, bloody, exhausted both physically and mentally, Tourmaline just laid there. The cold of the snow on the floor was comforting to her somehow.

She had lost all track of time ages ago, so she had no idea how long she had passed out for as she woke up. Sore all over Tour dragged her naked form to a sitting position, leaning back against her wings. Breathing heavily, she sat there for probably half an hour before she got up enough energy to drag herself to her feet. Seeing what she had done to Xy’s corpse she broke down again for a moment before leaning over and throwing up, mostly bile by now, but she dry heaved for a bit to.

At some point she had removed Xy’s head, she did not remember doing that, but she had, that explained why her whole body was covered in now dried blood. Sickened again she heaved but nothing came out this time so it was just painful to do. ”I need to get out of here.” Tour moaned to herself, but she could barely move that had taken a far greater toll on her than she had thought it would. This would leave her with nightmares for months.

It took time but eventually Tour got what she wanted from the cave; her armour(she wanted to get cleaned before she put it on again), the glowing orb and she carried a burlap sack with her.

Xy’s headless corpse still had the icicle left melting away as it laid there still tied and spiked to the rack.

The fire from the brazier had snuffed itself out on the stone floor from the snow that had formed and was now melting.

Pity the soul that wondered into the cave next.

END

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?