Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Highlands > Flawed Beauty [R][P]
FlawedBeauty

Character Info
Name: Kiyomi Katsu Silverstein
Alignment: CG
Race: Cursed Fox
Class:
Silver: 1501
The Unexpected

As the sun came over the mountain, the rays were not hot enough to cut through the cold air. The animals of the Silverstein forest scurried off into their homes as if they knew something the mortals didn't. The horses join in by neighing and jumping in their stalls. Constantine tried to sooth them by rubbing each of their faces. “What is it girl,” he asked the pure white one, Winter.

Kiyomi came in after he settled all the horses. His eyes came up and stared at her while he stepped away from her horse. “The horses have been restless.” He spoke after a few moments of silence. Kiyomi didn't turn to look at him. Instead, she continued to pet Winter.“Well. I think we should go for a ride then. Shall we, Winter?”The horse neighed in response to Kiyomi's question.

“Would you like some help?”
Constantine asked as she unlocked the pen and grabbed her horse's reigns. “No. I'm alright.” She said while she lead her horse down the barn.

“Please stop looking at me with those eyes….” Kiyomi thought as she made her way to the saddles. The feelings that rose made Kiyomi's stomach feel with butterflies. She had known the vampire for almost half a year and she couldn't get over the feelings he rose. The fox tried to push them away but they always came flooding back.

Jumping on her horse, she rode out of the stable and into the center of the courtyard. There was the vampire, he was opening the gates of the castle for her. When she rode by him, she felt his eyes on her back as she rode off.

The air was cold and made her cheeks turn red. Her warm coat kept the chill off her body. “Faster, Winter.” She spoke to her horse; she wasn’t one to kick. The horse did as he was told and began to run faster. They weaved through the trees, kicking up dirt behind them. “Let’s get off the trail.” Kiyomi wanted a bit more adventure. She tugged the reigns slightly to the right and they ventured off.

Kiyomi’s red eyes closed for only a moment, the flash of the demon before flashed behind her lids. “Fuck!” She cursed; anger grew within her. She couldn’t have that man erased from her mind. She was such a naive child. “I was just a child. I was fooled.” She said to herself and told her horse to go even faster.

She suddenly heard the click of the horses' heels until they were back on the dirt again. She didn’t notice she had crossed a bridge. She didn’t care at the moment. She just wanted to run away from everything. The fox was so wrapped up in her own mind, she didn’t see the clouds that quickly appeared overhead. They were fierce in their movement and dark as night. It wasn’t until darkness grew around her when she halted her horse.

“Oh, no..” She gasped at the rain that started to fall, soaking her in seconds. “Let's get home, boy!” She called out and the horse started to run. The wind started to blow and thunder started to echo through the skies.

It was the one right overhead that spooked Kiyomi’s horse. Winter reared up into the air, causing the fox to fly off. The movement was unexpected, causing the fox not to catch herself in time. Flying onto the ground, her head made contact with a large rock. The impact taking her sight and causing her to go into darkness.

-No one is safe from nature's savagery, not even the innocent. Only beauty is constant.-
DarkProtector

Character Info
Name: Constantine Stormcrow
Alignment: TN
Race: High Vampire
Class: Protector of the Silversteins
Silver: 1915
To Save a Life

The vampire sighed as he leaned against one of the stalls. His heart yearned for the fox girl, but he knew it would never be. Hearing a clearing of someone’s throat, he saw Katerina standing at the doorway. “Ma’am, is something wrong?” He straightened from his spot and looked at The Mother Wolf. The way she stared at him made him uneasy. “Miss Silverstein?” He said curiously when she didn’t say a word to his question.

Katerina took a step forward then, her eyes narrowing.“The way you look at my daughter. It needs to stop. Now.”The Wolf Demon words were sharp; they hit every nerve in his body. He knew why but didn’t want to accept it. Before he could speak, The Mother Wolf added, “She is a fragile girl. Stay away from her, or I will kill you.” With that, she turned away. When she started to walk away was when he spoke. “Yes. Ma’am.” The vampire’s words stopped her for a moment, then she carried on.

Constantine understood where The Wolf Demon was coming from, but still, anger grew within him. He was almost a two thousand-year-old vampire, taking orders from a wolf? Turning around, he slammed his hands onto the corral door. The horse on the other side neighed and jump in fear. “I’m sorry, girl! Shhhh.” He regretted showing his anger right after. Soothing the horse, he patted her neck and laid his head against the animal. “What am I going to do now…” He sighed as his eyes shut, picturing the fox girl. Kiyomi was the first woman in a long time to shake him in this way; centuries.

It was the sound of thunder that awoke him from his trance. “Crap." Running out of the stable, the force of the wind moved his hair from side to side. His eyes looked up towards the darkened sky and wetness hit his face. “A storm?!!” Katerina ran out with the vampire butler in toe, the wind was getting louder and forceful. “Emerik! Shut everything uptight! I must get Kiyomi!” He called over the roaring wind. “Kiyomi is out there!? I have to get her!” The Mother Wolf started to descend the steps but Constantine shook his head. “No! You must get inside, the little ones will need you!” His words rang true in The Wolf Demon’s heart. With reluctance, she nodded and ran inside.

The vampire didn’t hesitate as he ran back into the stable. He took the reins of the bravest horse and rode out into the woods. Constantine wasn’t sure where Kiyomi exactly was, only the way she went. As the man raced through the forest, his eyes darted from one end of the forest to the other; he ended up crossing the bridge. Seeing the fork in the trail, he stopped his horse. One lead to his cottage, the other, deeper into the forest.

It was only for a second that he contemplated this, at that moment, he saw Kiyomi’s horse run at him. Winter ran past him and crossed the bridge to the castle. Panic grew within him; flicking his reigns, the horse started to run. “Faster boy!” The vampire yelled. “Please be okay, Kiyomi. Please…” The vampire thought in his frenzy to find her.

The moment he smelt her scent, he shifted course towards the fox. It wasn’t until she came into view he jumped from his horse and ran towards her. “Kiyomi!” He called to her right before he reached her. Taking her body into his arms, she was limp and unresponsive. “Kiyomi, please wake up!” His hand came up to move her brown hair from her face. “You're alive…” He whispered as he laid his head against hers; he could hear her heartbeat.

Wetness hit his hand and a sweet smell hit his nose. Pulling away he pulled out his hand from the back of her head. That's when he saw it. Blood.“No.. Kiyomi!”His heart sank as he pulled her up into his arms. He grabbed his horses reigns and climbed onto the saddle, and set Kiyomi in his lap. That was when he heard her heart start to slow. With a flick of the reigns, the vampire’s horse started to run.

Constantine knew he wouldn’t make it to the castle in time. The rain started to pour and the wind was getting stronger by the second. With his cottage being the closest, he didn’t hesitate. The vampire led the horse through the storm. He knew if he didn’t get them both inside they would be done for.

His Hardest Choice

Within minutes, they were outside his cottage, jumping off the horse, he ran inside while his horse ran off into the storm. He was faster without two riders.

The vampire slammed the door shut behind him as he rushed her to the bed. “Kiyomi…” He whispered staring at her face while he moved her hair. Her heart slowed by the second. “You must have lost a lot of blood…” He said annoyed; being distracted by her state, he didn't notice the blood before. Standing up, he paced the room. He knew what he had to do and didn’t want to. It had been centuries since he shared his blood with another.

The painful memory flashed before his eyes as he stopped to stare at Kiyomi. “I can’t let you die…..” The vampire whispered; he couldn’t think of a life without the fox girl. That was when he made his choice. “You will not die tonight!” Determined, he took off his jacket and threw it on the bed, ripped his sleeve off of his left arm, then drew his teeth out. Without a moment of hesitation, he bit his arm and put the wound to her lips.

After just a few drops of his blood hit her lips, he pulled his arm away. It was enough to heal her. The vampire's eyes glanced down at his wrist watching the holes disappear. A sigh of relief came from Constantine as he laid his head down next to hers. Breathing in her scent, he slowly relaxed and sleep took him.

FlawedBeauty

Character Info
Class:
Flight or Fight

The storm didn’t let up in the few hours that they slept side by side. Kiyomi woke to the loud crashing rain that hit the roof. Her body jumped up, startled. All she remembered was being flown from her horse. Her eyes moved to the bed she laid on, wondering where she was at. Seeing Constantine beside her, the cursed fox jumped up from the bed. She had backed up against the nearest wall and her eyes were wide staring at the vampire. She had never touched another man since the events that seem long ago.

His eyes opened as soon as she moved. “Kiyomi?” Standing from the bed, he spoke her name softly. “Kiyomi? Are you alright?” He said her name once more since she didn’t say anything. Her breaths came in quick gasps and she couldn’t remove her eyes from him. “Why… Why do I feel so scared?!” Kiyomi yelled within her mind. Then she saw it, the demon’s face on Constantine.

The vampire’s eyes turned gentle as he walked around the bed, slowly. He didn’t want to startle Kiyomi more than he already had. He knew from experience that when a woman acted the way she was, something horrible happened to them. “Kiyomi. It’s alright. I won’t hurt you….. I could never hurt you.” He said while reaching his hand out to her; he had come to a stop.

All she wanted to do was run as he stood only a few feet away. “Kiyomi…” He had whispered this time as his eyes looked at her. The fox’s eyes looked from his hands to his face. The demon’s face finally disappeared and she saw Constantine.

“I thought I was better…” She thought to herself as she fell to the ground, tears streaming down her face. It had almost been a year since the event happens to her. The fox had all but forgotten the demon, until that moment. “Why.. even at this moment does the demon take my life.” As she thought about the demon, Kiyomi pulled her knees up to her chest and laid her head down.

The vampire couldn’t do a thing for Kiyomi; she didn’t want to be touched, and all he wanted was to hold her. Instead, he sat down on the floor where he stood. He was there for her, even if it wasn’t the way he wanted. She needed space, but also needed someone to listen or just be there. All she could do was cry.

He didn’t know how much time had past before Kiyomi finally looked up from her spot and into his eyes. She didn’t have to tell him anything because she could tell from the look in his eyes; he knew.

“Constantine…”
She whispered and stood from her spot on the ground. “I can never be the woman you want me to be.” With that, she ran out of the room and out the door into the rain. The storm had settled enough for her to run through it. In seconds, she was in her fox form; it was faster.

-No one is safe from nature's savagery, not even the innocent. Only beauty is constant.-
DarkProtector

Character Info
It All Started with a Kiss

The words that left her, couldn’t leave the vampire’s mind. She didn’t have to be anything than what she was. Constantine wouldn’t want it otherwise. He had to tell her, he wouldn't go on any longer with this. His heart was Kiyomi’s. He knew that now. Maybe he loved her since the first time he saw her. He just knew that he couldn’t live without her, even if that meant waiting for her to heal. He would wait, for eternity for her.

Jumping up from his spot, he used his vampire speed and ran out of the door. He could barely see where he was going, but he saw a little red tail running towards the castle. “She transformed?” He thought to himself and caught up with her before the large gates of the castle.

Kiyomi had transformed back into her normal self. Her hair and clothes sticking to her. The fox must have thought she left him behind at the cabin because she walked up to the castle gates without turning. “Kiyomi!” The vampire called when he finally had the guts to. He stood only a few feet away from her now.

When she heard him, she tuned around quickly; his eyes locked with hers. Her body froze for a moment as he moved a step closer to her. “Kiyomi. I don’t want you to be anything but you! Your kind, joyful and loving. You treat all your sisters with such care and show them they are loved more than anything. Don’t let the past take that from you! You, Kiyomi, are beautiful, inside and out…. And..” He trailed off for a moment at the end of his words. Unsure if he could tell her. “And I love you, Kiyomi!” He called over the roar of the storm.

Kiyomi stared wide-eyed at the vampire before her, shocked. He stood there, waiting for an answer. Saying what needed to be said, he started to turn to leave. Instead, Kiyomi had other idea’s. In a second, her arms were around his neck and her lips on his. “Kiyomi….” He thought as his arms circled her, picking her up, and kissed her back.

Everything around them melted away; the rain, the wind, the past. He didn’t know how long this kiss would last, but he cherished every moment. He didn’t know if the kiss would be their only or just the beginning so the vampire wouldn’t let anything take him from this moment.

They kissed as the rain continued to fall on them. It was the voice of her mother that broke their kiss. “KIYOMI! KIYOMI!” Katerina saw the break in the storm and started to call out for her daughter.

Not saying another word, Kiyomi left the vampire in the pouring rain and ran through the courtyard to the large wooden doors of the castle. When she reached her mother, Kiyomi looked back over her shoulder at Constantine, he stood at the gate than in an instant he was gone.

“Kiyomi! You're alright! He found you!” Katerina hugged her daughter as she pulled her inside; not caring that her daughter was soaked. “You're soaked to the bone. Go take a hot bath and meet us in the living area. Your sisters are scared, but now that your back everything will be okay.” Katerina hugged her daughter once more and sent her on her way.

FlawedBeauty

Character Info
Class:
Family

The storm had raged on for a few more days. Inside the castle, the Silversteins had turned this most gloomy time into a joyous one. It was Kiyomi, after she bathed, came into the living room with snacks, drinks and lots of games, toys, pillows, and blankets. Behind her was the two maids, helping her carry it all.

Katerina’s face showed the happiness she felt. Her smile was bright as she watched from the sofa as her children played. It didn’t matter that some were grown, they all still loved each other. It also didn’t matter that some weren’t blood, they were still family. “Sweetheart.” She heard the whisper in her ear and it sent chills down her back. “I have never seen you this happy.” Nikolaus pulled away a bit to look at Katerina who laid in his arms. “I'm blessed, Nikolaus. To have all of you here…. And we all have come so far in our own way.” Katerina whispered to the vampire as she stared down at her family.

The girls all sat in a circle, playing cards; Annette, Freya, Kiyomi, Eva, Guinevere, Lucille, Luella, and even Priscilla. The one who was the quietest was laughing along with the girls. Will was sitting on the small table behind the sofas, his eyes watching along with his sister and vampire.

“Ma’dam.” Emrik came into the room and stood beside the door. He bowed slightly. Katerina nodded at the vampire butler for him to speak. “I took the liberty of bringing in your companions. They are in the living area down on the first floor with a fire going. They are frightened of the stor–” Before the vampire could finish his last word, a man came into the room and spoke over the vampire.“Scared of a silly little storm. Ha! These new ones of the family downstairs are the ones that are scared. They need to wolf up, is all I have to say.” The man who appeared was a shape-shifting storm wolf. He had known Katerina from years ago and finally met up with her again after she saved his life, for the hundredth time.

The man had the sides of his brown hair shaved and two earrings in his right ear,. He had black slacks on and a button down gray shirt that he left unbuttoned at the top. He had no shoes on because he was relaxed in the castle.

“Most of them are just kids.” Another voice came from behind the two and it was Scarlet. The long white hair beauty entered and smiled at Katerina, who returned the smile. She made her way to the table that Will was sitting at. His eyes didn’t light up like they usually did when he saw her. The man was still a bit traumatized over being turned into a rat.

Will stood from his spot at the table and walked over to the back of the sofa. “I'm going to hit the hay.” He said turning to talk out the room. “Goodnight girls.” He waved sleepily to his nieces and child. “Goodnight!” they all said in unison, but Kiyomi. She just smiled and waved a bit. 

Emrick and Will both left at the same time; in different directions. Will's bedroom was far from the girls, all the up every stair to the tower.

When he reached his tower door something caught his attention on the floor. “White hair….” He whispered to himself as he stared in disbelief. “She's back!” He said while rushing into his room and barring the door. Stepping back, he stared at the door. His heart thudding faster than ever. The wolf sighed as he was just about to calm down, that was until the sound of thunder overhead. This made him jump and run up to his bed to get under the covers. Natsumi really had done a number on the poor wolf.

Survivor, Victor, Living

It wasn't long before all the girls had fallen asleep on the floor. Katerina and Nikolaus retired to their rooms. The two protectors stayed at played cards quietly at the table. Before long, the night had past and Calder fell asleep head first on the able.

Scarlet, on the other hand, stood and walked over to the large castle windows. The sun might not be seen, but it was still raising. In a moment, the woman was no longer a human, but a steel wolf.

Kiyomi saw this moment transpire and stood. She walked over to the steel wolf that was sitting watching the rain. “I don’t know how you do it every day,” Kiyomi whispered as she joined the wolf. “I have to. It is my curse.” The words that left the wolf made Kiyomi look at her quickly.“You're cursed?! How? Why?” Kiyomi never really talked to Scarlet, she was always a mystery.

Continuing to look outside, Scarlet sighed. She had only told one person her story; Katerina. “I was cursed because I fell in love with the wrong woman.” She paused, the sounds of her gears turning was all Kiyomi could hear that moment. “I was training under a high-level witch long ago, so I spent much time with his family. They sort of adopted me… I spent most of my time with his eldest daughter; Delphine. What a beauty she was…” Pausing, the wolf started to remember the past.

Kiyomi frowned at this. How could loving someone end so horribly– The wolf girl paused in her thoughts. Her first love ended horribly…. In a curse just like Scarlet.

“After I turned eighteen, I started to… develop into the person I am today. It wasn’t long after that Lucian, my instructor, started to make advances. They were settled at first, a touch there, a smile there, a glance. It took a long time, I was nineteen then when Lucian finally tried to seduce me. I was in love with his daughter, I couldn’t. And he has also married.” Another pause as she turned to look out another window. “I didn’t know this then, but he had found out about his daughter and I. One night, he came into my room. He said I would never see her again because he sent her off to be married. As you would think, I was upset. He tried to comfort me, then tried to kiss me. I said no over and over. But… he took what he wanted and rapped me. Once he was finished with me, he cursed me.” Scarlet finally turned her head to looked at Kiyomi. The fox's face was pale and her eyes seemed to be remembering something from her past.

Kiyomi couldn’t help but remember the demon from before. “How did you… get past it?” She asked. “By not letting it hold me back. Living life as I was meant to even before it happened. I couldn’t sit around longing for my life to start. I needed to do it myself. I couldn’t be afraid anymore. If I did… He would win.” The wolf stood then and looked at Kiyomi once more. “Life doesn’t wait. If you don’t live it now, then your missing out on all the best memories…” She paused as if to hold back a cry that wouldn’t come. “You are the victor of your own life.” With that, the wolf walked out of the living area.

Kiyomi turned, completely forgetting her sisters in the room. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw them all sleeping. “She is right..” She thought to herself as she left her sisters to have a minute in her room.

Moving to the windowsill, the fox girl sat down. Her eyes watched the rain that poured onto the glass. She couldn't see much of anything outside because of the dark clouds that loomed over the sky. Kiyomi wasn't really looking for anything as she looked outside, or was she? Her heart yearned to be with Constantine. But the fear she had scared her. What if he was like the demon? Using her for his own means. What if he didn't really love her at all? So many questions ran through her mind. And they did until the next day.

DarkProtector

Character Info
Alone

Constantine had stood in the rain; speechless. They had just kissed and she ran away. If her mother hadn't called Kiyomi, he didn't know what would have happened. Taking a few steps into gates, he watched her walk into the castle. The glance back she shared with him made him confused. He didn't know how she was feeling. Was it regret?

"Dammit… Why do I have to turn such a beautiful moment into a terrible thing." The vampire thought as he ran into the guard quarters. He didn't have time to run back to his cabin. The rain and wind had picked up once more. Walking into the dusty area, it looked like no one had lived there in months. Even though this was were Calder stayed. "Never did like that guy." Men who used women and threw them aside didn't sit well with Constantine.

The Vampire was alone. He didn't think Calder would be back, maybe he was in the castle. Constantine didn't mind being alone, he spent most of his days without a single person speaking to him or acknowledging he was there. That was until Kiyomi. He never felt like he was a ghost in the room around her. They shared glances or even words. She always had something to say to him. Even if it was nothing, to him it was everything.

As he entered, he came into a large open area. It had a large fireplace to the left with a table nearby and a cabinet. To the right was a small cell that could fit five people maybe a few more. There were chairs scattered around the room. And on both sides of the room were large archways. They lead to the living quarters.

Walking over to the fireplace he bent over and opened it. After a few moments he started a fire, he wasn't cold in the slightest, it was his wet clothes that annoyed him.

Stripping from his clothes, he laid them over the table and chairs to dry. After, he took a seat in front of the fire. Naked, he let his skin dry with the heat of the flames. Fear of fire left him long ago. In a few moments, he fell asleep.

Could She Love Him

Waking from his nap, his eyes moved to the small window. He could hear the wind crashing against the doors and the branches that hit the window. “Still going.” He commented as he stood up and dressed. His normal attire was everything black; boots, slacks, button-down shirt, finger-less gloves and his leather jacket that reached down to his ankles. Picking up his blade, he strapped it to his hip. He was a just a dagger type of vampire. He wasn’t one for big weapons when he was a weapon.

The vampire caught his reflection in the window. Bringing his hand up to touch his cheek, his eyes looked down to his nails. Kiyomi had only seen one face of his, not his full transformation. Would she ever love a vampire like him? He had done much in his past that he wasn’t proud of but he was a different man now. He was conscious of people’s feelings. He never wanted to hurt the innocent. He never wanted to hurt Kiyomi. She was the only one that made him feel alive. More alive than the taste of blood. His eyes moved to the fire once more as he thought of the fox. Her scent came from his memories, almost like cherry blossoms. He wanted to kiss her again, the memory was still fresh in his mind. The tingle of her kiss still on his lips.

Clearing his throat, he walked down the right side of the guards quarters. It was the only one connected to the castle. He needed to see her again, but he had his duties.

Walking into the kitchen area, he saw Emrick, drinking out of a mug, Fresh blood in the air; animal blood. “Drink.” He pushed another one across the table. Constantine sat in front of the other vampire and grabbed the blood filled mug. Bringing it to his lips, he didn’t realize how hungry he was until the blood touched his lips. In seconds the blood was gone.

“The castle’s left wall is weakening because of the wind, if one of the trees falls on it, it will take it out and the flood will come inside.” Emrick took another sip of his blood after he spoke. “Alright, I’ll get to it.” When the eldest vampire spoke, Emrick could tell something on his mind. “What happened?” He asked without looking up. Constantine’s eyes went to his friend; who has been there since the beginning. “Something happened to Kiyomi but she won't speak to me…” He turned his eyes to the empty mug before him. “Yes it was before they came here, she went out on a hunt, she was gone for a month…. When she came back, she wasn’t the same.” Emrick words made the vampire look at him again. The eldest vampire knows that Emrick had many ways of getting information.

“Tell me. Have you expressed your feelings for her yet?” Emrick smirked at his own word before looking up to Constantine. “I don’t know what you are talking about.” This made Constantine look away from his friend at the fire. “Everyone sees the way you look at her. Everyone but Kiyomi. Whatever happened to her, it did a number. Maybe Love will heal.” Getting up from the table, Emrick took one last sip of his blood. “Come on. Work to do.” With that, they left the kitchen.

FlawedBeauty

Character Info
Class:
Stolen Kisses

The day had gone and the children were asleep in the living area once more. Sitting up Kiyomi smiled over her sisters. Katerina and Nikolaus had just retired for the night. But the fox wasn’t tired. Standing from her spot she started to leave the room. “Where ya going chickadee?” The storm wolf glanced over his shoulders from his card game. “Going to get a snack.She said as she looked over at Calder. “Get some peanuts or something, will ya?” Turning back, he returned to his game. “Want anything, Scarlet?” She whispered looking at his opponent. “Some tea, please.” With a nod to the human steel wolf, she headed down two flights of stairs.

As she reached the bottom of the steps, she heard banging and voices. “Constantine.” Kiyomi thought as she turned towards the voices instead of the kitchen. When she came closer voices came more audible. “Going to get something to drink.” Said a breathless Emrick. “Want some?” He asked his friend. Constantine gave a nod and Emrick headed down the hallway.

Stepping into a nearby room, she hid behind the wall; it was the downstairs study. When she heard his footsteps disappeared, she walked down the hall. She didn’t turn down the next one, just peeked around the corner. Then she saw him, Constantine. The area was lit with very few candles, and the light made his sweaty skin shine. The vampire was shirtless, with only a pair of pants and boots on. Kiyomi couldn’t help but watch his muscles move with every stretch of his arm. They were repairing the wall.

Kiyomi suppressed her sigh. In the almost year that she knew Constantine, she always felt something for him. The first day she saw him, she wanted to be out of his sight as soon as she could. She couldn’t breathe. The way he looked at her gave her chills; the good kind. She had loved him from that first moment, and all the while, fought against it.

“Be the victor of your own life, live.”
Kiyomi thought to herself. She didn’t want that demon to hold her back anymore from the life she wanted to have. She wanted a life with Constantine. She felt something grow within her, at that moment. The fear was gone, replaced with, courage?

Stepping out of the shadows, the fox walked up behind Constantine, her hand reached out to touch his skin. Before she could, he grabbed her wrist and pushed her up against the wall. His fangs were bearing down on her, but she wasn’t afraid.

The moment he saw Kiyomi, his grip loosened and his fangs retracted. “I’m sorry. I didn’t.” The vampire had been distracted by his own thoughts, not realizing that Kiyomi was behind him. The fox shook her head as if to say it was nothing. Slowly reaching up with her free hand, Kiyomi traced his scars on his chest. There were three long slashes most likely from swords. Two were like he was stabbed. They were close to his heart, but they missed the mark.

Constantine's eyes watched her face as she traced every scar on his chest. When her eyes looked up at him, he couldn’t wait any longer. His lips connected with hers in an instant. Kiyomi didn’t push him away, she allowed his kiss, his touch. Her hands moved up around his neck and up into his black hair. His arms gripped her waist at first, the nightgown she wore was soft against his touch. His hands moved upward, but instead of grabbing her breast as he wanted, he moved them behind her back and pulled her body against his.

The fox almost didn’t hear the footsteps coming down the hall. Pulling back, her breath came out in quick gasps as she looked at him one last time then ran off down the other hall. Her bare feet silent on the stone ground.

She had forgotten about the items she was supposed to bring up when she entered the room. She didn’t even hear them ask where were the peanuts and tea. Instead, the fox laid down in her spot on the floor, and closed her eyes; content and happy.

The Day is Clear

Kiyomi woke up to her sisters and cousins at the window. They were cheering about the storm being over.

“The storm is done!” 
“The sun hasn’t looked this pretty ever!”
“We can go outside and play!”
“Yes! Let’s go!”

Before the girls could run out the door, Katerina stood there with her hand out stopping them. “Breakfast first. Then you can play.” They all mopped and nodded to their Mother Wolf. “Mama. Will Lucy and LuLu have to do chores today? Cause I want to help them if they do, so they can play with us faster.” Guinevere looked up to her mother with big eyes, “No sweetheart, Not until tomorrow. You ALL will have the day to do whatever you like!” Katerina smiled at her family before her and stepped back. “Now, go eat!” They all listened to their mother and cheered down the hallway.

Kiyomi was the last to leave the room, she shared a smile with her mother and headed down the hall to the stairs. When she reached the bottom steps, she glanced down the hall she was with Constantine the night before. She heard nothing. With a small frown, she continued onto the dining room.

Everyone was already seated and eating the feast before them. Being pregnant, her mother wanted a big breakfast in the morning, and so she got it. Walking in with her mother behind her, she took a seat at the table and started to eat.

Halfway through breakfast, Katerina spoke. “What is everyone going to do today?” She asked. “I’m going to play in the garden, it must be so pretty today!” Guinevere and Eva both nodded. “I’m going too!” Said Eva agreeing with her little sister. That was the moment Constantine walked in with Emrick. He stood by the door as Emrick approached the table. Kiyomi looked over to Constantine, who glanced back at her with a smile.

“The courtyard and garden have been cleaned and it is safe to play in now,”
Emrick said with a bow, then went to stand beside his vampire friend. “Thank you, both,” Katerina said with a nod to the vampire before he left the table.

“Priscilla? What are you going to do today? Lucille? Luella?” They all looked up from their plate and answered one by one.

“I can’t wait to draw in the garden.”
Priscilla was the first to speak.
“I want to read outside!” Next was Luella. 
“I think I am going to paint some flowers!” Lucille had just started to take a step into painting.
The girls were all excited to leave the castle for the day.

Noticing her daughter being quite, Katerina looked at her eldest. “Kiyomi? What about you?”Kiyomi looked up from her plate and shrugged. “Probably go for a ride with Winter.” She took a bite of her roll and smiled at her mother.“What about you, Mother?”She asked grabbing her drink.

“Oh! Just have some time in the garden with the girls. This baby wants some sun!” They all laughed at their mother as she patted her stomach; she was three months and just starting to show.

When breakfast finished, everyone went to change and get out of the castle. Kiyomi stepped out in her usual attire, a low cut vest shirt that's white with a trim of gold, a brown skirt, a brown floral kimono, and a brown belt holding it against her and brown knee-high boots.

Taking her time, she made it to the stables. Her horse neighed when he saw her. "I'm glad your safe, boy. It's been a rough few days." Reaching him, she laid her hand on his head. "How about a ride?" The horse neighed in response.

The sound of footsteps came from behind her. Turning around, Constantine stood there. His eyes locking with her. "Want some company on that ride?" He asked with a smile. Kiyomi smirked at him. "if you can keep up." She joked as she took her horse off from his stable.

"Let's hope you can." He joked back at her, taking out a brown horse and saddling him.

Kiyomi was the first to saddle her horse, and she didn't wait for Constantine while she bolted out the stable doors.

DarkProtector

Character Info
(OOC: By the way, both are my characters!)

Secret and Hidden

Kiyomi’s taste was still on Constantine’s lips as he drank the mug full of blood. Emrick had shown up at the wrong time, but he wasn’t angry. The eldest vampire wanted more. Setting the mug down, the vampire started to plaster the bricks again. “Do I want to know what happened?” Asked Emrick, the vampire could smell Kiyomi. “No.” Was the only answer he would give, and Emrick nodded. He didn’t want to press anymore.

After a few more hours, the wall was done. After they finished they had a few more drinks, this time a little more alcoholic, they headed to check on the wolves. They were all sound asleep but perked up when they saw the two vampires. They were soon fed, and back to sleep again.

The vampires took to sleeping in the servant’s quarters for the remainder of the night. When the sun showed it's light through the windows, that was when they went outside.

The courtyard was a mess; dirt, branches, twigs, and rocks laid everywhere. “Time to get to work,” Emrick said while he threw his coat onto the stone railing of the stairs. Constantine did the same.

It took them a good part of the morning to get the courtyard and garden cleaned. The eldest vampire could only think about one person the whole time, Kiyomi. He was quiet, which made Emrick wonder if his friend was alright. He didn’t ask though, he knew his friend needed time.

After they were finished, they entered the castle and made their way to the dining area. It was the time they all had breakfast together. Constantine did his best to hide his excitement; he wanted to see Kiyomi. He had wanted to see her all morning.

When he entered, he stayed by the door while Emrick talked to their mistress. He tried not to look at Kiyomi because of fear of giving them away. He failed, he glanced at her with a small smile on his face. When Emrick turned around, Constantine’s smile vanished.

“I’m going to scout the grounds.” The eldest vampire informed Emrick, who nodded in response. Constantine soon took his leave. He walked the border like he usually did every morning, and checked the traps. Ever since the demon was able to get through the border, Katerina wanted more defenses. She didn’t want anything getting in that could harm her daughters. Every now and then the vampire had to kill a monster on the border. Other times he would let them walk past. Poachers, murders, and criminals of the sort, he killed. It was a human meal.

After a bit, he made his way back to the castle, just in time to see Kiyomi go into the stables. He glanced around the courtyard, seeing no one, he joined her.

She was quick to get on the horse and run off before he got onto his horse, or maybe he was letting her win. Constantine enjoyed the chase. Finally catching up to her, he rode behind her following off the castle grounds.

“Kiyomi!” He called to her, he wanted to warn her not to leave the grounds, but she ran too far ahead for her to hear. Clicking his tongue, he made the horse move faster. When they left the border, he continued to follow her. He was surprised that the storm didn’t do worse to the forest, there was the occasional fallen tree but not much.

When they finally reached their destination, Kiyomi slowed, maybe the vampire slow beside her. There was a large waterfall and a lake. “We stopped here on the way to the castle. I’ve been wanting to come back. It's so beautiful here. I’m surprised that the storm didn’t do much damage.” She said while pointing to one fallen tree that wasn’t there before. “Come on.” She said as she dismounted. Tying the horse to a nearby tree, the fox made her way towards the shore of the small lake. “I felt so different then…” She thought to herself as she watched the waterfall.

The vampire tied his horse and started at Kiyomi’s back. “We just happened to find this place. Aunt V ended up getting us lost when we came here. She didn’t know this was here. It's a hidden beauty of this forest.” Her voice trailed off as her mind started to wander.

Feeling this, Constantine walked up behind her, his arms circling her. The movement made her jump. “I’m sorry.” She looked down then swallowed. “I’m not used to this….” Pausing she stepped back and looked away from the vampire. “A demon did something horrible to me before I came here… “ She needed to explain to him. “I was so naive then… Now, I’m flawed and I can’t even let you touch me without me knowing.” Her eyes filled with tears. “I wish I was perfect for you, Constantine. Sometimes there is this fear that grows within me and I can’t stop it.”

“Kiyomi…”
Constantine stepped up to his love. His hand slowly moving up to tilt up her chin. Anger swelled within him and he wanted to kill the demon. “I love you. It makes you who you are. I wouldn’t want you any other way. We can work around this fear. Let me help you.” He paused and smiled at her. “You are my flawed beauty and I wouldn’t want to change that.” His hand cupped her cheek then softly smiled at her. Leaning down, his lips graced her lips.

Kiyomi felt his arms circle her and accepted it. That was until she felt him lift her. Breaking the kiss she stared wide-eyed at his mischievous look. “Constantine, what are you do—” Before she could finish her sentence, he hands thrown her into the lake. “Constantine!” She gasped out when she reached the surface. The vampire laughed at her irritation. In seconds, he was only in his pants and walking into the water.

The fox girl stared wide-eyed at the half-naked vampire as he made his way into the water and to her. When he was close enough, Kiyomi splashed him with a laugh, and he returned the favor by splashing her back. When their eyes locked, Constantine took her into his arms. Kiyomi’s arms wrapped around his neck to keep from sinking in the water.

Love.

“I love you…” She whispered before they kissed. “She loves me!” Was all he could scream in his mind. He had never been as happy as he was at that moment. Kiyomi made him happy.

Swimming back, he had lifted her in his arms and got out of the water. When they were on the shoreline, he laid them both down.

For a long time, they kissed, his hands moving across her arms, hips and naked legs. “Kiyomi..” He pulled away from her, his eyes filled with passion. The look he saw in her eyes said she returned it, but he didn’t want to move faster than she wanted. With a nod, Kiyomi wanted him just as bad. She put her fears aside and gave in to her passions.

Taking it slow, he kissed her once more, his hand moving up to her breasts, caressing one with his free hand, while the other held himself over her. Her moan and hands going through his hair made himself harder. When he moved his hand from her breast, he went down to her belt and undid it. Her kimono fell open as soon as her belt fall. Removing his lips from hers, he trailed kisses down her neck to her breasts. As he kisses the tops of each beast, his hand was undoing to buttons to her top.

His fingers undid the last button and he took this opportunity to take her nipple into his mouth. “Constantine…” He heard her moan out his name which made him start to pulse and need release. He didn’t want to move too fast and tried to keep himself under control. It had been so long since the last time he had laid with a woman.

Moving his free hand downward, he traced the inside of her thigh while he removed his lips from her breasts. Constantine’s mouth returned to Kiyomi’s lips. His other hand moved slowly as it continued down between her legs. He waited to see if she would want him to stop but she moved her hips slightly upward to show him she wanted him to touch.

When he touched her undergarment, he moved it to the side so he could touch her wetness. This made Kiyomi moan into her mouth. After he rubbed there for a few moments he removed his hand and went down to caress her breast.

Kiyomi was the one to move her hands this time, down to his pant. She undid them and grabbed hold of his manhood making him moan. “Kiyomi. Are you sure?” He asked her while he pulled away to look into her eyes. “Yes, Constantine.” That was all he needed to hear before he positioned himself between her legs and entered her.

Her breath quickened with every thrust from him and their moans filled the sky. Kiyomi pushed him ever so slightly, and the vampire rolled onto his back. Letting her take the reigns, the fox moved up and down on top of him. Her hips moving back and forth. His hands moved up and held her breasts and caressed and grabbed them. After a few moments, they both moaned louder than before; climaxing together.

The fox girl fell forward on top of her lover, she was breathless. When she laid on his chest, Constantine’s arms circled her. “I love you.” He whispered. “I love you, too.” She returned his love and his arms tightened a bit more around her.

FlawedBeauty

Character Info
Class:
Acceptance

Kiyomi gasped when the men took her. They hand dragged her to the side of the falls. Kicking and screaming, she tried to get the man off but the other two men held her down. She was about to scream obscenities at them when she heard the roar. They all froze to see the creature transform.

Kiyomi gasped when the blood splattered on her from the man on top if her. She rolled out of the way as the creature Constantine slayed the other two men then the remaining ones. Her eyes stayed on the beast, not even noticing that the horses had gotten free and ran off.

When he was finished he turned to her, his face was filled with rage but when he saw her, it softened. The creature fell to his knees, and his shoulders sagged. Slowly, he turned back into a man.

"Higher vampire…. ?"
Kiyomi thought. For a moment she hesitated.

Seeing a higher vampire was new to the fox. She had never heard of them before, at least not within the living. She thought they were myths, legends, a made up story. But there was one kneeling on the ground with an arrow protruding from his right arm. Taking a deep breath, she composed herself and walked over to the shirtless man.

“Constantine..” She whispered while kneeling down beside me. “You’re scared of me now.” He whispered, his voice horse. “No. I’m scared of my mother when she transforms into her wolf. You, your just a myth right in front of me.” When she spoke, her hand came up to his shoulder with the arrow. He turned his head to look at her. “This will hurt.” She ward and pulled the arrow from his arm. He didn’t flinch or even say a word of protest. “Pain isn’t much to you is it?” She asked as she tossed the arrow to the side. She watched his wound close in an instant.

“No. When you’ve had as many arrows and swords stuck in you, you get used to it. These on the other hand.” The vampire looked to his other shoulder, his cut was bleeding and the steam was dissipating. A sigh left his lips and he turned his face to look at Kiyomi. “You okay?” He asked as his hand came up to cup her cheek.

“Yes. I am alright….. Come.” She stood and held out her hand to him. He grabbed it and stood alongside her. That was when they both noticed that the horses were gone. “Guess were walking.” Kiyomi said while looping her arm through his good one. “Let's get to your cabin so I can bandage you up.”

Constantine nodded at her words, and they both started to walk to his cabin. It was almost twenty minutes before they reached his cabin; they walked in silence. When they reached the small cabin, the vampire opened the door for her to enter.

Protect You Always

Kiyomi walked in, remembering the last time they were in the cabin. She was patching him up then too. They made there way to the table this time. He took his seat while she found rags and water. After a few moments of gathering everything she needed, Kiyomi stood beside him and started to clean his wound. “That last night we were here together.” She started and slowly trailed off. “The demon that got into the grounds was the brother of the demon who hurt me.” His eyes looked up at her in that moment. He was going to say something but Kiyomi continued. “They are both dead now. Thanks to Ana.” As she wrapped his arm with a rag, she remembered the day she first met Ana. “She saved my life twice, and I never knew how to thank her. She is so…. Different.” With her last words, she tied the bandage.

“We both have her to thank now.”
He grabbed her hand in his after he spoke. His eyes looking lovingly at her. “Come here.” He whispered and pulled her onto his lap. She smiled at him when her face was only a few inches from his. “I will never hurt you. I’ll protect you always.” He laid a soft kiss on her lips then locked eyes with her once more. “I know you won't.” Her hands came up to cup his face, a smirk appearing on her lips. “I am a big girl and can take care of myself now.” Constantine couldn’t help but let out a laugh at her words. “Yes, Yes you are. A beautiful one.” With those last word
s, they were locked in a kiss once more and falling into bed. 

DarkProtector

Character Info
 Secret

The days after were much the same, besides getting attacked. They would either ride to the falls together or meet there in the morning. Sometimes they just talked, other times they were falling into each other's arms and locked in kisses.

Standing within the forest, Constantine stared up at Kiyomi’s window. There she was with the moonlight on her face. “She looks like an Angel.” He whispered as he finally caught her gaze. He smiled at her and just wanted her in his arms. “Kiyomi..” He whispered then saw her face for him to come. He didn’t think or hesitate. Using his vampire speed, he ran into the castle up the stairs and to her room. With his speed, no one could see him, if they did, he was just a blur.

As soon as she opened her door, Constantine was there. Before he could speak, she grabbed his collar, pulled him inside, and shut the door. Her hands circled his neck and she kissed him hard. Wanting his arms around her changed to wanting him inside her. As they continued to kiss she stepped over to the bed while taking off his coat. It fell to the ground along with her nightgown. Kiyomi pushed him back against the bed, making him sit. His eyes watched her as she straddled his lap.

The fox girls lips connected with his. Her tail slowly moving side to side. Pulling away from the kiss, she had in bottom his shirt and pulled it off. Her lips connected to his mouth once more before she slid her hand down his chest to his manhood. She rubbed his shaft up and down before she slid the tip inside.

As she began to move up and down, she tried to moan out, but the vampire covered her mouth. She knew they had to be quiet, but she wanted to be as loud as she was at the falls. Her eyes connected with the vampire as she bit her lip. After a moment of her riding him, Constantine picked her up and laid her on her back on the bed. He continued to move in and out until they both finally came.

Falling onto the bed, Kiyomi pulled the covers over her while Constantine took off his boots. When he finished, he climbed into bed with her to hold her. “I shouldn't stay long.” He whispered in her ear. “No one can know I am here.” His words made the fox lean up on her arms to look down at him. “Why? Why do we have to keep this secret?” In Kiyomi’s eyes, he was nothing to be ashamed of. “You’re mother.” His answer made Kiyomi sink down into his arms; he was right. She didn’t want it to be true, but her mother had made it very clear for Kiyomi to stay clear of him. Constantine also told Kiyomi about the threat from her mother. “She is just looking out for you.” He whispered and pulled her close. “I know.” Kiyomi closed her eyes when she replied. “Please stay until the sun comes up.” The fox requested.

The vampire didn’t think it was a good idea, but he didn’t want to leave. He would be neglecting his duties. “Okay.” He caved to his emotions. He would figure out a way for them to stay with each other at night, somehow.

Knowing the sun was about to rise, the vampire slowly got out of bed, so he wouldn’t wake Kiyomi. After dressing, he looked down at the fox. Sometimes it felt like a dream to him that they found each other. Leaning down, the vampire kissed her head and headed out the door.

Keeping it Safe

Luckily, everyone was still asleep, so the vampire was able to sneak back out of the castle. He did his sounds after that and made his way to the cabin. "She's all over you. You need to bathe before her mother wakes. She will know. And I'll tell Kiyomi to do the same." Emrick stood beside the cabin door as his friend walked over.

Stopping the eldest vampire sighed. "Why are you doing this, Emrick?" Asked Constantine. Emrick stepped forward to his friend. "Because. I don't want my oldest friend to have his head ripped off by a 30 feet mother wolf? It wouldn't be a pleasant sight… And even if by some miracle you escape her personally tearing you limb from limb, she might just hand you over to that Madame Natsumi who visited not long ago. I get the feeling her punishment would be even more gruesome, considering Sir Wilhelm jumps at the slightest hint of white hair these days."

The words of his friend rang true. The memory from that night flashed through his mind. Especially, when the floor that was still cracked. It was supposed to be his spine. "That would've taken a long time to heal…" he thought to himself before turning right instead of to his cabin. "I'll go bathe…" the vampire didn't want to but agreed anyway.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?