Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Great City of Mamlak > A frank discussion[P]
Sirona

Character Info
Name: Sirona
Alignment: LG
Race: Angel
Class: Holy Knight
Silver: 0
She had been in this city in the past, but only once, and that was only because she had been close by and wanted to see what it was like. After that she had had no reason to visit Mamlak anymore, and even now there was no real reason, other than to just look around. Of course, ‘just looking around’ was a bit more difficult to do when you were the cause of a major invasion not more than a few months ago. It wasn’t like people had forgot that had had happened either, some were still talking about it. So, instead of walking the city as her usual self, Lady Glory donned her secondary armour to disguise herself and forced down any kind of Diving aura. Now incognito, Sirona was wondering the city.

Her armour covered her fully, and it was a bit more garish compared to her normal set, though her normal set was also alive so there that was difference to. Polished metal to a silvery shine with gold accents and filigree, complete with a full face mask with just enough field of vision for her to fight in. Sirona also dimmed her normally brilliant blue glowing eyes so that they wouldn’t shine from within the helm, she carried no apparent weapons on her person. Sadly, because she wanted to keep herself hidden Sirona was unable to bring Lume along, her pet owl griffin, while utterly adorable, would possibly give away who she was. It was rare to find one of Lume’s kind anywhere, let alone someone have one for a pet, but Sirona was one of those very few. Hardest to hide most of all were her large wings, folded up against her back as much as possible while using a constant combination of spells to hide them totally and make it look like the back of her armour didn’t have holes in it for her wings. Awkward, but so long as she kept people away, which she did anyway, the illusion worked fine.

It was in this disguise that Sirona was walking the streets of the market until one vendor called to her. ”Hey, knight lady! I have something you might like!” He called getting Sirona’s attention only out of curiosity and she came over and held out a wicked looking sword. ”See this beauty? Fine steel, it will never rust or dull on you, and it’s perfectly balanced.” He held it such for Sirona to take.

When gauntlet covered hand grasped the metal Sirona’s senses flared, this was no normal sword. She inspected it for a moment and ran a finger up the blade before gripping the end of the sword and allowing some of her Divine Strength through, casually snapped the blade in half. The horrified look on the merchant’s face was hilarious, and the shattering of the blade caught some other peoples’ attention and they turned to look. ”Do enjoy selling cursed weapons to people? Hm? I could feel it the moment I touched it, that sword was cursed. So, tell me, what kind of curse was it and how did you come across it?” The man stammered to try and defend himself as Sirona dropped the halves of the sword in front of him. ”I see, well, I do hope you try better next time.” Not that there would be a next time and Sirona turned away, so did a few others who had been eyeing his wares.

Walking a ways away from that scene Sirona found herself in the food part of the market, hm, well she was kind of hungry anyway. She decided to have a look around to see what she could find to eat.

Sirona, Goddess of Light and Strength, Lady Glory and the Stronghold of Peace

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

OOC: Shawn

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)
Sammael

Character Info
Name: Sammael
Alignment: CN
Race: Archangel
Class: Fallen Angel of Death
Silver: 757
It was strange, for as long as Sam could remember he had wanted to shake off the shackles of his wretched family and be free of their nonsense - he hadn't wanted to be associated with them any longer… and then Michael had come waltzing into the butcher's shop and back into his life - of all the people Sam had not expected to see it had been his older brother, and what he had expected even less than that was a connection with him - but it seemed that Michael had been exiled by their Father just as Sam had, though as Michael had recounted it he would have chosen to Fall if Father had not cast him aside himself. 

From that day on the pair had become weird companions, completing their days work at the butcher's shop and the healer's shop before converging upon a Tavern together to take a drink together and chat the night away before parting ways with a promise to meet up again the next day. Then Michael went and fell in love… of all things. It had amused Sam to realise this fact before his brother had, it became a great source of teasing for some time until Michael finally caught on and realised his feelings himself - now the Archangel lived with his lover in the village she was Matriarch over and he had less time to spend with his wayward, Fallen brother. 
A fact that had left Sam somewhat confused because he actually missed the sanctimonious bastards company and he wasn't happy about that. He could still go for a drink (and he did) but it felt oddly empty without Michael there to catch up with… had he truly become used to having someone there that he could not enjoy his whiskey without a conversation? After all these centuries had he finally grown a heart? 

Sighing heavily he ensured the stall was full of the wares from the shop, turning the spit with the hog on it every now and again to ensure the beast was adequately cooked on all sides - it had been Chezza's suggestion to sell some of the meat they sold as a cooked product, a quick and easy profit that allowed new customers to taste their wares instantly and entice them to buy more of the raw product to take home. "You look hungry Lady Knight, care for some hog roast?" Sam called wearily, utterly bored but knowing better than to ignore his boss in regard to doing his duty. 
Sirona

Character Info
Name: Sirona
Alignment: LG
Race: Angel
Class: Holy Knight
Silver: 0
Until the words “lady knight” had been spoke Sirona was content to just look around, but being called out made her turn her masked face towards the one who had called out to her. Walking over to where he was selling the hog roast Sirona’s masked face stared at him for a moment, why did he look familiar to her? But not wanting to be rude she spoke, voice changed from normal as well. ”Oh, yes, please, not a lot though.” She reached into a pocket and removed from silver and held it out for him, he looked bored.

If Sirona was any kind of woman to look at someone and see if they were handsome or not, she probably would have thought him handsome. Though she couldn’t shake that nagging feeling his face looked familiar to her somehow. As she waited for her food it clicked; his facial features were way too similar to Raegul’s to be of coincidence! Seeing that Raegul was Sirona’s mother that was kind of an important thing to pick up on.

Now that she was curious Sirona decided to strike up a conversation with him, see if she could suss out any information. Was this man a relation to her mother? Thinking for a moment Sirona decided against revealing who she was, instead, thinking it best to keep her true self hidden and see where this went. ”You look bored, good sir, care to chat while I eat? I’d prefer not to eat alone.” She asked of him. ”You can call me Daisy.” Sirona introduced, coming up with a name at random, and because she could see daisies at a shop across the way.

Sirona, Goddess of Light and Strength, Lady Glory and the Stronghold of Peace

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

OOC: Shawn

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)