Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Great City of Mamlak > A Butcher's Assistant (P)
Cheza

Character Info
Name: Cheza
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Butcher
Silver: 827
Cheza kept her lips pressed tightly together in an attempt to hold her emotions together. She had never been known as one to keep a cap on anything she was ever feeling. This was a great reason as to why she could not play any sort of betting or gambling games. Her opponents could always read her face. In turn this would only piss her off even more. So to be rendered speechless by the sheer sight of Sam was not to her understanding. He was more than gorgeous, but she wondered if that had to do with him being an angel. Cheza had admitted a while ago that she enjoyed the visits of Michael when he would come to the shop for meat pickups for the Balatros. Was always a delight for her eyes.

That was only on occasion that he would come by, but now there was another like him that would remain in the shop and home. Cheza would have to figure out how to steel her face in attempt to not embarrass herself. It was then that the butcher realized she had stopped cutting the steak. It was also then that she realized that he had realized it as well. Amusement flickered across his handsome features that quickly turned to satisfaction. Cheza did not like that. He already had a leg up on her.

In an effort to bring herself back, Cheza hissed at him slightly before taking notice of the lack of feathers on his back. Her tone was full of concern for him, but her eyes went back to the steak she was working on. Knife deftly cut through the meat as it was finished portioned out. When he said that he would dispose of them later her gaze shot up at him in disbelief. ”You are telling me there are butchered wings; bloody wings upstairs somewhere?” Her hands were now wiping off on a rag. Before he could give a sort of response, Cheza put up his hand as saying she did not want to know the answer.

Coming around the counter her arms were crossed over her chest tightly. Hopefully it would keep her mouth in check to feel that pressure put on herself. Lips tightened again when he spoke of being truthful. ”I can respect that. I also thank you for that. I, myself, find no use for lying since I am no good at it. Apparently the truth, no matter how bitter, slips right out. Anyway, I am only wanting you to be in the best shape possible. I don’t want anyone to self-mutilate.” Her eyes looked him up and down before releasing her pressured arm cross for hands to move to her hips. ”Well, you certainly look well enough to bring in more of those eye-googling women I have been wanting to sell too. Besides that I am sure you have a sweeter way about your speech than me. Just about everyone does. That should help charm some more coin out of the customers’ pockets.”

Finger beckoned him to follow her. The woman shifted around her counter to move to the back where her ‘freezer’ was. ”This is where I keep my meat. It is an enchantment I have worked out with the healer at the apothecary up the street. She keeps the enchantment tended to, and I give her wholesale prices for the meat we have.” She pulled at the handle on the heavy door until it finally gave way to expose the interact set up within. It was much bigger than first one would expect. Slaughtered animal parts were hung on hooks from the ceiling along with shelving along all the walls. Meat of different cuts and types were placed on metal trays. ”Step inside and feel the coolness. It preserves the meat for a much longer time. I also have a salting room and smoke house. The smoke house is outside.” Cheza turned around to look up at Sam to see if there were any reactions there to be noticed. The butcher did not often show others her shop or how it worked. She did not want anyone to steal her ideas.