Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Great City of Mamlak > Wolf Claims Dragon [P, R]
Kieran

Character Info
Name: Kieran Niel Rothslin
Alignment: CG
Race: Human hybrid
Class: Noble
Silver: 819
The look upon her face as he entered was absolutely divine. It told him everything. Teu enjoyed being filled by him as he did. His hands rested on her hips, feeling every movement she made, learning the rhythm. She was so warm, slid across the sensitive member so easily, and she was gorgeous. There was nothing else that mattered but her, and she was his.

Kieran lifted a hand up to gently wipe her tear away, cupping her cheek as he stared into those eyes. He didn't care that they were making a mess of the water, just that he felt like he was deep in bliss. ”I love you, beautiful.” A pleasurable groan escaped him as he gripped her hips with both hands. She was beginning to tighten around him, and it was driving him nuts. He was practically panting as he began thrusting himself into her in conjunction to her rhythm. Somewhere deep down, he wanted to hear her scream. It was as if they were on the edge of a knife, each thrust pushing them closer to falling off into an unknown reality.

Kieran learned one thing, in this first time with her. He loved to hear those moans and gasps of hers, and he couldn't get enough of the feel of her incredible body. The sensation of Teu’s wet cave tightening, the warmth of it, was so physically pleasurable, that the noble lost all train of thought as it engulfed him. ”Gods, Teu.” Kieran groaned her name as he thrust once more into her, pausing as seed shot from his member. Another hard thrust, and he began to quiver inside of her. For a long minute, all he could do was sit there, staring into her eyes with the full emotion he held for her. He tucked a strand of hair from her face. ”I truly believe that I had been waiting for you all my life.”

Teu

Character Info
Name: Teu Balatro
Alignment: CG
Race: Diowolf/Elf
Class: Healer
Silver: 2479
She wished not to hold back her reactions. It was Kieran that was making her elicit such love and bliss. Her legs tightened on each side of his hip as if to hold him closer to her form. Movements were encouraged even more by the feel of his hands upon her hips. They were quick to find one another’s rhythm in order to come together even more as one. Teu wanted him to understand the depths of her adoration and love for him. Teu leaned her forehead against his while her breath continued to grow further ragged. She felt as if she were in complete bliss.

A gentle smile was returned towards Kieran as he wiped away her tears. Her cheek was pressed into his palm for comfort. ”I love you, my heart,” she responded before they proceeded with their love making. Arms wrapped about his neck to hold on to him tightly. To hear his moans of pleasure sent a chill down her spine. Knowing that she could make him feel good, helped the elf ease even further around him. Her rhythm fell even more in guidance with his own as they moved faster. Teu had been biting her bottom lip to hold back her cries, but she knew it would not last for long.

She turned her lips and nipped at his neck gently. Climax came upon them both and it was then she could not hold back a cry of his name. There was no holding back her voice and she cared not if anyone else heard her. Teu wanted Kieran to know and hear her voice call out his name. The pair sat holding one another as they came back to the world around them. Arms remained wrapped around his neck, her chest pressed against his not wanting any space between them. Emerald eyes gaze back in his with love reflecting. She could not hold back a smile that had been in her heart the entire time. ”You are amazing in every way, my love.” Teu’s face was now one relaxed and content. She began to run her hands through his hair to get it reestablished. ”I have been waiting for you. The gods knew what was to happen to my family and myself. They brought you to me.” A light kiss was placed on the tip of his nose before she rested her head upon his shoulder to snuggle in. ”You think they heard us?” she asked with a giggle.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?