Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Great City of Mamlak > New to the area; R-rated
JulietGrace

Character Info
Name: Juliet Grace Coventry
Alignment: CG
Race: Vampire
Class: Vampire
Silver: 66

To Juliet's surprise, Jasmine returned the kiss then just stepped back. It slight confused her as to why but then she realized cheetah and vamp must be putting there thoughts toward the whole situation. She kinda figured vamp still didn't trust her and who could honestly blame her at this rate. Juliet was another vampire and who knew what exactly happened to cause such distrust. "Yeah we should talk.." she spoke softly. Juliet honestly didn't regret what she did and she hoped Jasmine didn't either. She sat down "So let's talk right here, where there's no one. I want to know what Cheetah thinks and vamp thinks as well. If I like one, I like all, you're a package deal after all." she looked down "I haven't liked anyone like this in 500 years..I regret nothing about how I feel." 

Juliet Grace
WolfRaider13

Character Info
Name: Jasmine
Class: Shifter
Silver: 29
Jasmine felt giddy at Juliet’s response but was still worried. There was so much she still didn’t know about Juliet. And then there was the huge side-effect of being a vampire shifter hybrid. If Juliet hadn’t noticed how did she tell her about her below the belt extras?

“Ok so umm I guess I’ll start. You know I’m a hybrid. What you may not know is the way my parents knew I took after all of my heritages from birth is because of umm. OH boy this is harder to say then I thought. My umm below the belt extras.”
Jasmine trailed off as she felt a massive blush rise to her face and she couldn’t meet Juliet's eyes for fear of what she would see there. It was out there now. If Juliet ran off now they would again be alone, but she was used to being alone with only her girls to keep her company.
So, umm any big secrets you want to share?” 

Life is a party. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, oftentimes you're just drunk barely holding onto your lunch.
“Vamp dialog”

“Cheetah dialog”

“Myst’s Screech’s”

“Jasmine dialog”

Mental speech.
JulietGrace

Character Info
Juliet didn't care if Jasmine had extra toes, she wouldn't walk away now. "I'm honestly an open book, like I said I was shot by someone and it near death when I was turned. Um, I love to drink a lot nit going to lie, I end up being the life of the party so to speak. I'm pretty sure I wasn't any different in my human life. I tend to take a lot on knowing anything could go wrong at any second, cause I'm bullheaded like that."

Juliet Grace
WolfRaider13

Character Info
Jasmine waited for the rejection she was sure was coming. It had happened to her too many times to count, albeit she had never gotten as far as kissing before, gods and goddesses she wanted to kiss Juliet again. When the rejection didn't come and she instead started talking Jasmine looked up with tears in her eyes. Was this really happening? Could this really be a thing? “I don't think there's anything wrong with drinking. Only reason I don't is I tend to turn into a giant drunk cat these days when I do and while that may be fucking hilarious in a controlled setting you so rarely find one of those here or anywhere really.”She thought for a moment was there anything really holding her back from giving Juliet a chance? Then she felt a sharp pang in her heart. The twisting emptiness that hadn't left her since she had landed in this strange place. Wolfie. She would never be wholly herself without her Wolfie. Which means Juliet wouldn't be getting to know the real her if she didn't get her wolf back. And more and more it was becoming apparent she wanted Juliet to know the real her. “There's something I have to do. I don't know if you’d wait for me, nor am I asking you to but right now I'm not whole. Part of me is missing. My Wolf is gone and until she is back you won't be getting to know all of me. I'm going to go get her back. I don't know how long it'll take but no matter how long it takes I will find you again somehow.”Jasmine stood and walked over to Juliet. She looked deep into the other vampires red eyes pleading with her eyes for understanding. 

Life is a party. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, oftentimes you're just drunk barely holding onto your lunch.
“Vamp dialog”

“Cheetah dialog”

“Myst’s Screech’s”

“Jasmine dialog”

Mental speech.
JulietGrace

Character Info
Juliet looked up at Jasmine "I'll be here, not like I have an actual home. Go make yourself whole again so I can full meet everyone properly. Just stay safe okay? You hear me Vamp, keep her safe, let no harm come to her." She smiled and hugged Jasmine tightly. "Go get wolfie and meet me at the inn in the city."

Juliet Grace
WolfRaider13

Character Info
Jasmine smiled at Juliet then leaned down and gave her a quick kiss wanting more, so much more.

“Well then. Until the next time we meet. And I can honestly say I will miss you and think of you while I'm gone.”
Turning on her heel Jasmine walked a little ways away, turned for one last look at Juliet then opened a gate to the entrance of Tar Eisalae the home of the God of magic. 

“Vamp dialog”

“Cheetah dialog”

“Myst’s Screech’s”

“Jasmine dialog”

Mental speech.