Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Great City of Mamlak > New to the area; R-rated
JulietGrace

Character Info
Name: Juliet Grace Coventry
Alignment: CG
Race: Vampire
Class: Vampire
Silver: 66

Juliet couldn't remember the last time she was even out in the open. She decided she was going to visit city of Mamlak for the the market and the wonderful view. She probably was traveling for a few days or even maybe weeks. Time seems to go past fast without her realizing it, soon she entered the city and all was quiet. She started to look around when she could hear someone talking to herself. She slowly walked around the corner to see a female speaking which confused her a bit. "Excuse me? Who are you talking too? You swear a lot too.." she tilted her head a bit. She slowly noticed different things about the girl, she was part vampire that much she could tell but the other half she couldn't pin point it. "Are you visiting too?" she had a sword near her on her waist. Juliet felt slightly on edge but not by much hoping the girl didn't try anything. 

Juliet Grace
WolfRaider13

Character Info
Name: Jasmine
Class: Shifter
Silver: 29
Jasmine had just arrived in Mamlak. She was tired but not hungry or lacking supplies having let Cheetah have her way for a bit and hunt freely. Now she was again surrounded by people and she was feeling just a tad too enclosed and wishing she was back in the wilds but Myst kept insisting she go around people. “Well I'm here. People are here. Can I go now?” She recognized the petulant tone in her voice but didn't care there were to many people here and she didn't care. “Wanna play more. Big deer yummy.”“Shut it you furball you kept trying to eat me. She needs people.” Myst's screech was annoyed. The cat had spent the she wasn't hunting trying to eat the eagle so the annoyance was to be understood. But Jasmine had had enough of their bickering. “Enough! Both of you shut the fuck up or I swear I will let Vamp the fuck out and none of us want that now do we?”In her mind she saw Cheetah shiver then curl up and go to sleep. Myst gave a half hearted “humph” before flying off. Then she felt it a cold shiver down her spine no please, no. Not here they can't be here turning slowly she felt Vamp start to push her way to the fore not all the just enough for her eyes to turn to green fire. Looking down she saw, oh my, long black hair? Check. Slender? Check. But why, oh why was she a vampire too? She unconsciously stepped towards get then remembered vampire equals more space. “Who… who are you? And why are you here?”Jasmine, Cheetah and Myst all froze as the normal broken rock and sharpened blade voice of Vamp's was slightly softened… granted not by much but still who was this new vampire and why did she smell tasty? 

Life is a party. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, oftentimes you're just drunk barely holding onto your lunch.
“Vamp dialog”

“Cheetah dialog”

“Myst’s Screech’s”

“Jasmine dialog”

Mental speech.
JulietGrace

Character Info
Juliet could hear different tones just about in the girls voice "You're a vampire too but you smell even more different which I can't really point out what..just know you have more then one person. Forgive my rudeness, I'm Juliet and I'm here for the market honestly. New stuff to buy, might find a dinner or two will I'm out." she shrugged as she looked at the girl "Now who are you and what are you other then a vampire, there's more to you then meets the eye." she hoped she wasn't asking too many questions or even worse, scare you off. She stood back a little bit to give her room to show she means no harm to her, since she could sense that she was tense and honestly who could blame her, she practically sneaked up on her and probably scared her slightly. "Also don't ask how I became a vampire, I don't know you well enough to even trust you.." she leaned against the wall of the building.

Juliet Grace
WolfRaider13

Character Info
Vamp was at a loss. She stayed in the background, she didn't come out except to fight. What was she thinking coming out now? “Yes. Vamp what were you thinking? You're a fighter.”Rather than reply Vamp eased her way back to her room in Jasmine's mind leaving just enough of herself for her eyes to stay fire. Clearing her throat Jasmine responded to Juliet's questions. Her voice slightly husky and gently accented.“My name is Jasmine. I'm a vampire shifter hybrid. Cheetah shifter to be exact.” she felt Cheetah preen at that and rolled her eyes slightly. “And I wasn't talking to myself before I read talking to them. Ummm would you like some company getting your supplies? Or I have plenty of meat I could share thanks to Cheetah.” Again Cheetah preened in the back of her mind. 

Life is a party. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, oftentimes you're just drunk barely holding onto your lunch.
“Vamp dialog”

“Cheetah dialog”

“Myst’s Screech’s”

“Jasmine dialog”

Mental speech.
JulietGrace

Character Info
Juliet watching the girls eyes as her movements "A hybrid, are you a first of your kind? Or are there more of you? Sure you can join me, if you really wanted too I guess. Food hmm, as long as it's bloody I guess I wouldn't mind much." She started to walk "Come on if you really wanna join me, I'm sure you won't have any issues keeping up." Juliet's features soften now knowing who Jasmine was. "Can I ask were you born a hybrid?" she asked walking with the girl next to her. 

Juliet Grace
WolfRaider13

Character Info
Jasmine took a steadying breath taking a moment to collect her and everyone else’s thoughts. Looking up she saw Myst looking down at her approvingly, stupid meddling bird.“Umm, yes. The meat is raw and bloody. Fresh killed this morning. I think it was an elk. Sometimes when I’m Cheetah my thoughts on animal names and what they are get kinda muddled, sorry.” She shrugged appolagetically but plowed on. “As far as being a Vampire shifter I was born this way. I used to have a third animal but it got taken as payment for transport to this place.” Here her eyes teared up remembering Wolfie and the yips of joy she would never hear in her mind again.Clearing the lump from her throat she plowed on as they continued to walk through the streets looking at the various wares. “As for others of my kind I don’t know. I looked everywhere I came from then some witches sent me here and I’ve been looking here but at this point I don’t know that it really matters. I am us and we are me, and we are fine with that.” At those words Cheetah and Vamp nodded approvingly in her mind and smiled for them looking to the side and seeing her companion her smile turned slightly shy and nervous.“Umm how about you? As near as I can tell I’m the only born vampire which means you were turned which from what I’ve heard is not a pleasant thing to go through, sorry you had to. If it’s not an awkward question when and where was your human birth?”

“Vamp dialog”

“Cheetah dialog”

“Myst’s Screech’s”

“Jasmine dialog”

Mental speech.
JulietGrace

Character Info
Juliet looked around and nodded as Jasmine answered her questions "To be honest..Most of my memories were wiped away when I was turned..all I can honestly remember was being hit with an arrow one moment in battle and the next waking up wanting blood. Hell I don't even know who turned me to be honest..been trying to find who that was..no luck so far." she picked up another sword and examined it "All I can remember I was born in Kurayo..I think.." she had a slight puzzled look as she was trying to remember but no use "Whoever the person was..they erased more of my memories then I cared for..for all I know my family could be dead..maybe I-I killed them.." she looked down and set the item down and continued to walk. 

Juliet Grace
WolfRaider13

Character Info
For the first time Jasmine felt she may have found a kindred spirit. Another lost soul wandering through this world looking for answers. She watched as the other vampire idly picked up sword after sword hefting them expertly before putting them down again.

“I’m sure you didn’t kill your parents. And if you did it wasn’t your fault. I hear the first few years after turning are…hard even with someone there to guide you and if you were just abandoned then it’s the fault of the fucking fanghead that turned you.” Jasmine felt her temper starting to flare and Cheetah stirred in the back of her mind.

“Play?”

“No. Go back to sleep.” Jasmine realized she had spoken out loud and turned to Juliet. “Sorry. I was talking to Cheetah.” Then she winced as she realized that just made her sound more like a crazy person. “I can talk to animals because of Cheetah. And Cheetah is my cheetah that I shift in to and…” she trailed off as she realized she probably wasn’t helping. Instead she just flushed and turned to the table they were beside and wished she was where else right then.

“Vamp dialog”

“Cheetah dialog”

“Myst’s Screech’s”

“Jasmine dialog”

Mental speech.
JulietGrace

Character Info

Juliet was listening when she heard her saying no, then she tried to explain herself "You don't have to explain yourself Jasmine, I understand, I really do. Just be yourself, no matter which part of you I'm talking too honestly, it's still you." she finally found a sword she really like, silver with red ruby along the hilt of the sword. She paid for the weapon and started to walk. "I'm getting hungry, I don't know about you." she looked at her. "Anyway tell me about Cheetah and your vampire side."

Juliet Grace
WolfRaider13

Character Info
Jasmine thought for a moment as they walked. How to describe Cheetah and Vamp? They were her and yet they also weren’t. Maybe..but no there’s no use in thinking about a past in a place she no longer had a way to get back to.“I told you I was born this way, yes? Well the truth is until four or five years ago I had no idea I was a shifter much less a vampire. When I was born and it was learned I had inherited all of the aspects of my heritage my shifter and vampire sides were magically locked away until such time as I was deemed fit and able to handle them.” She knew she sounded bitter but remembering her life spent with the emptiness inside her always did that to her she also felt a tear fall as she thought of Wolfie and wondered where she was if she was even in existence now at all. Shaking off that depressing trail of thought she continued.“I was then handed to a trusted lieutenant of my parents’ and we spent the next few years just the two of us dodging assassins. After he was killed I was cornered in a tavern and that's when my friends were finally able to break through the seal to save my life.” She thought about that first fight for her life, still only remembered in bits and pieces with a combination of pride and nausea then continued. “Cheetah is of course my shifter animal. She is very much a cat, she takes pride in, well, everything she does. And I’ve heard she’s beautiful, if intimidating because of her size, and of course she keeps wanting me to let her try to get bigger, I of course say no. Vamp is a little harder to pin down. She’s the quiet one out of all of us. But when she does have something to say she doesn’t hold back, usually. Vamp is my early warning system I guess you could say. And she has been kindly easing me into the whole blood drinking to live and be strong thing.” In her mind she saw Vamp cross her arms and nod with a frown. “And I am trying it's just I haven't had them as long as I've been alive and I still think drinking blood straight from the tap, so to speak, is kinda fucking gross.” She then remembered Juliet had mentioned being hungry well no time like the present to hunt, right? “If you’re hungry and want really fresh blood the area around here is full of wildlife. I was going to head back out in a bit if you want to come along.”

“Vamp dialog”

“Cheetah dialog”

“Myst’s Screech’s”

“Jasmine dialog”

Mental speech.