Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Great City of Mamlak > Out of the Woods (O)
Vinsue2

Character Info
Name: Aqua Aura
Alignment: TN
Race: Dragon
Class: explorer
Silver: 901
Aqua remaind silent when Randal was taking to her. He was right but she was not going to admit it. She looked down as he spoke and did not speak again untell she was at the table. 

Wen drinking could end up bad if dryads arr effected by drinking like humans were. She also did not order food or drink for many reasons. She was not a fan of most food inns or taverns surved and was to yong for most drinks. She was also not hungry do to her thoughts and nerves. 

"She has a point, it would save us some coin by getting only one room. And its not like i would need a bed." She stated than lowered her voice as Wen ordered another drink and looked strate at Randal "May need help keeping someone out of trouble." She quickly glanced at the one ordering a second drink. 

She than started inching her hand before looking at it and noticed the scale like pattern that usually started to form before she switched back which indicated her human form time was up. She quickly pulled her hood up and covered her hands. "What ever we do needs to be done sooner rather than later." She said hoping they would understand.

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Randal_Wraith

Character Info
Name: Randal Hex - Edgest Ignis
Race: Human - Wraith
Class: Wraith Mage
Silver: 344
Randal stuck his hand up to quickly pay for the food and drinks before standing "I really don't understand where she got this habit from, I mean there wasn't any ale in the rainforest to drink" he chuckled before pointing to the stairs and walking to the room and sliding in to be able to unpack his stuff before asking the dragon "How long does it take for your energy to recharge?" he polished his crystal on the tip of his newly repaired staff "I did promise Wen that I would take her out to see the night stalls, if she isnt drunk by then" he laughed.

His glance rested on the dragon with a frown, "How long ago did you say you left your mother?  because if you cant have enough power to keep your disguise up it makes me wonder how she would let you leave the nest?" the young mage pulled out a book written in her tongue and started reading it "This was written by my teacher the same one who taught me to speak your language, he was over 1200 years old when he met me and taught me all he could in the short time we were together but he said that dragon mana could be gained in human force by use of an empowering rune" he stood drawing the symbol in the air as it pulsed blue Randal asked with a small smile "Up for an experiment little dragon?"

"I ain't afraid of no ghost" - Ghostbusters

Picture - Manato "Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash"
ILoveIcees

Character Info
Name: Elowen
Alignment: TG
Race: Fae (Dryad)
Class: Herbalist
Silver: 20
Hearing Randal comment on her drinking, Wen raised a finger at him. "Wine from a paladin in Virens; ale from a traveller a few days later," she corrected, wistfully remembering the days when she was a lone explorer with no plan or way of defense. Come to think of it, maybe it was good fortune that she met Randal when she did. Shrugging, the Dryad gulped down the rest of her drink and followed the others as they paid for a room. For such a petite frame, she could actually hold her alcohol extremely well. So much so that she had no idea of its "effects" people were always referring to.

Bouncing into the room, she took note of the two small beds and the rest of the cramped quarters. Sitting cross-legged on one of them, Elowen watched curiously as Randal spoke to the dragon. She wanted to give them some space, since she did not really know much about dragons or magic beyond the stuff she used in the forest. Absentmindedly playing with her green hair, she stared outside the tiny window, hoping to be able to go back out and experience the city at night.

Vinsue2

Character Info
Name: Aqua Aura
Race: Dragon
Class: explorer
Silver: 901
As soon as they were In the room she took off the coat the man gave her and tossed it and her pack beside the closet door. Her old robe disappeared as she returned to dragon form. She than jumped up onto the bed and laid down. 

"No clue. I usuly am not in human form for more than onece a moon cycle. And it's not an energy thing. It's more that I am new to trying to switch forms and need the practice to do it. I have the energy just not the controll." She said.

"I left mom on my own accord over 2 months ago. She had no say. I left to find my sister before she did something stupid. She is mad and fills betrayed and…" She stopped lowering her head. She was too late to save her sister and she knew it. She took a breath to calm down. Her sister had went to the gods and aqua knew it was too late.

She looked at the book and back at the human. "If you think it will work than I'm up for it. But I'll stay here and watch the room as you to explore. I need to let my leg rest." She said 

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.