Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Apoy Island > The Death Clock Rings [R/P]
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela held a frown on her face as she came over to him. She put her hands on his shoulders and looked at him with sad green eyes. “Lewis, you need to rest. At least for a little bit. I understand the feelings you are having, I can feel them from you, but if you hurt yourself… You won’t be able to help Simone. She is safe for the time being in this realm. She won’t harm herself, she will die yes, but she won’t be able to wake up from her slumber. She is safe. She won’t even feel pain. You need to rest.”

She pushed her lips to his forehead as she brought him back up onto his feet. “I will open a gateway if you nap for an hour.” She pointed at the spot by Simone on the bed. “Rest.”

She wasn’t given him too much of an option as she helped him over to the bed as a mother would. “I’m making it so she can’t dream. I’m afraid that if I let her dream that she will see those memories again. I want her slip to be painless right now. Even her true self is asleep. She has no idea she is in a death loop right now.” She pulled the blankets back and put Lewis to bed. She covered him up and brushed his hair with her fingers. “Sleep now. Fight later. A dead man can’t fight nor can he protect.”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Dala

Character Info
Name: Dala
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Student
Silver: 11882
Simone's screams were the first thing Dala heard as she walked towards the tower to pay her friend a visit. She raced up the stairs and kicked open the doors, only to see Lewis jump out of the window. The girl dashed over to the window and peered out, watching as they were caught by a bush. Relief flooded through her brain as she saw them both alive and mostly unharmed. 

"I swear if Lewis did something I'm gonna whack him with whatever club I can find." She muttered. 

She then watched as Lewis forced her to drink something. Then they both vanished. Dala was alarmed but she also knew that Lewis would never hurt Simone unless he had good reason to. All the girl could do was investigate the room and try to piece together what happened. She wasn't able to figure anything out due to her own inexperience. Instead, she simply had to trust that the two would get out fine. Her eyes glanced back to the rest of the room and she began rolling up her sleeves. 

"Simone will hate this mess." She said to herself, "Better clean it up before she gets back." 

With that, Dala whistled for Charise and the two of them began cleaning up Simone's room. There was a lot of blood that had to be cleaned and some of it even stained on the rug that Simone was particularly fond of. 

"Lewis better have a damn good explanation when he gets back." Dala exclaimed with irritation.