Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Apoy Island > [p/r?]What does the fox say?
Hatsumomo Akane

Character Info
Name: Hatsumomo Akane
Alignment: TN
Race: Kitsune
Class: Mage
Silver: 261
She hadn't expected the Succubus to own up to her identity. Still, the telltale signs had been there, with the fill shift to her true self, Hatsumomo was struck by how stunning the creature was. True, she had seen many throughout her years, but this was a first to see one in their true beauty. She leaned back, sipping her own sake, the calming effects spreading through her, the heat of the springs making her feel lazy.

"Finding a mate is difficult for many such as yourself, though finding a male of your kind would be easier to have children with. Incubi are not susceptible to your charms nor powers if memory serves me. Though one can understand the frustrations in finding such a partnership, my own mate has been dead two winters, and I have yet to find a suitable replacement." Not that she wanted to, they had been together three centuries, and some foolish imp of a mortal had slain him by their own element.

She was still pissed.

Pushing that aside, she untied the kimono that had been so mindfully tucked and folded, letting it fall to the ground leaving Hatsumomo in only her small clothes. She had almond coloured skin and long white hair that touched the small of her back, floating freely as she stepped into the soothing waters. The night was warm, the water hotter as she sighed with pleasure, letting her true nature come to the surface. As Hatsumomo relaxed, her guard fell, and from her ivory hair came two pert and fluffy ears. Her eyes twinkled, feral now with slits rather than round pupils.

"We all have our challenges. Though your burden must genuinely be something that is hard to contend with. To leave a soul drained, or to be reviled for your true self, it is unconscionable." Honestly, how would that work with any other person outside of her species, could a succubus find a way to find a partner or love outside of the nine circles of hell?
Aerisith

Character Info
Name: Aerisith Shagal
Alignment: CN
Race: Succubus
Class: Monk
Silver: 625
"Bzzzt," Aerisith let loose to her assumption before waving a hand in the air. "If it was that easy, then finding a mate would not be as complicated. In fact, with my own clan of succubi and incubi, its actually taboo to mate with one another, same clan or not. We grew up with a fairy tale that spoke of two that did, and it ended with both of them becoming lifeless husks who would both spend the rest of their lifespans eating away at each other, and even then, their kin were not exactly healthy. Great stories to grow up on, huh?"

Hearing her own cloth getting readjusted, the succubus readjusted herself to watch her strip down to minimal, yet not bare, and slipping in herself. A toothy grin came from her before commenting, "Feels just right after a full belly, huh?" before her eyes caught onto something new. The stilted eyes and the fluffy ears… It did not take her long to pounce upon her and taken them in hand, giving her ears a rubbing. "Hehehe, seems like I am not the only one hiding some secrets though, huh? C'mon, does it come with  tail or something?" It was a good bet that it was the alcohol talking, but at least the pair were on their own. "I mean, I showed you who I truly aim, its only a fair trade, riiight?"
Hatsumomo Akane

Character Info
Name: Hatsumomo Akane
Alignment: TN
Race: Kitsune
Class: Mage
Silver: 261
There is a lot to be said for the remote locations that the springs offered, the clouds drifting over the low slung moon granting low light. What Hatsumomo hadn't expected as she entered the hot water was to be swept up by the demon- finding herself in the other's arms. "My apologies for the taboo for dating your own kind, though it sounds wise to limit torturing one another." Truth be told, she hadn't thought about how it would be for two beings that survived on essence to mate, though perhaps being in love with someone could be enough, and then they'd go out to eat?

Between the ear touching, sake, and hot water Hatsumomo found herself tense, nervous as the other embraced her. She sputtered before withdrawing, "I…I have tails, but getting them wet is…is" she had been thrown off-kilter with this sudden show of affection, the physical touch too much to bear are she struggled for composure.

"You forget yourself," she pushed the succubus from her lap, though her frazzled nerves had caused her were overwhelming. Before she could regain her composure, Hatsumomo dipped beneath the water, a white fox now in her place, a distinctly sour look upon the small animal's face. Sopping wet, it swam to shore, perching upon the stones and glowering at the demonic woman.

Curses.
Aerisith

Character Info
Name: Aerisith Shagal
Alignment: CN
Race: Succubus
Class: Monk
Silver: 625
"WAH!" escaped her lips as she did not expect such a shove to come through (though that was probably because of the sake), finding herself engulfed in the glowing pond of the waters for a brief moment before breaching once more with a  gasp. Hair clung to her face as she pushed what blocked her view out of her way to see that she… disappeared?!

… No, wait… something else breached the waters, but instead of another woman, there was a drenched white fox, glaring daggers at the drunken woman. "… E-hehehe…" was all she could really muster at the time as she scratched the back of her head. "I mean, I will say this, you are quite an adorable fox!" The air of silence stung as her frailed mind tried to line up the gears to get some thoughts turning. "So… uh… how, exactly do I make it up to you?" Probably not money due to A. paying for a meal already and B. it would advise her as a wench. Seducing her would just make a wrong act even worse (especially in her current form). It was as if her neck became loose as her head tilted back and forth, trying to process over ideas as her tailed swayed in the opposing direction. "What do… what do…" she mouthed as she kept up the motion…