Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Apoy Island > Lost on an Island [P]
Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Alignment: CN
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
Watching as the man was carried off, she pondered if he would be presented at trial. TRIAL?! A smile appeared on her face as she realized that she would have the opportunity to go to a trial. This would be her first chance to experience something like this. Even though he would be punished, the issues she had with the trial and justice system melted away. With a brand new attitude, she turned to Jesgil with a smile. 

"I suppose you're right." She said, "I was thinking it might be a good idea to make sure that his kids were taken care of or at least his neighbors know that the kids will be alone for a while. Perhaps we should find a guardian for them? Not us since I don't want to put a burden like that on you or me. Once we get that settled maybe we can do something else." 

Placing her hand underneath her chin, she began to ponder what they ought to do first. There were thousands of things they might be able to do in that village. There was a market place they could shop at or a tavern they could visit. Ideas popped in and out of her head as she tried to figure out what they could do together. A thought suddenly occurred to her as she thought, what if this maiden had other things to attend to? 

"I mean…would you like to come with me?" Attie began to ask, "If you have other things you need to do that is perfectly fine! I didn't mean to assume anything I just thought since we were already together we could hang out and stuff but if you don't want to then we don't have to." 

When the last part of her words came out as a bit of a ramble, she realized that she might have been talking too fast. Unable to find any words to fix the situation, she stood with her hands behind her back with an awkward smile.