Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
She had promised something if the goddess had returned the survey, but in truth Shiloh had been planning to send the complimentary free item regardless. The survey was just an excuse to buy more time and possibly get a reading on the finer points of Serafina's tastes in aesthetics. And now after months of sleepless toil, it was done. It had been a hair-pulling, painstaking process. First, she had to figure out what exactly Serafina would use in daily living. Then it was a matter of narrowing down what sort of thing she could make to fill a need that the lady of death and debauchery had. Torture devices were out of the question, because frankly everyone was going to do that. No, that was predictable and boring. It had to be something that was one of a kind, something that one could find themselves wondering how they were able to live without. Which…took longer to design than anticipated. What Shiloh ultimately settled on was something she felt would be the best thing she could scrape together after lying on the floor of Serenitas staring at the ceiling in frustration. It was a curious device, leaps and bounds above the wine-dispensing fountain she had gifted Serafina's predecessor. 

The appearance was a tall armoire cast from steel. Two wide doors opened to reveal pegs lining the interior walls at well-spaced intervals designed for hanging delicate clothing. The exterior was plated in platinum to resist corrosion and add a touch of elegance to one's decor. At the top of the armoire was a snarling wolf's head, cast from the same materials and studded with large Damu rubies for eyes. On the doors were two wolves which acted as handles, facing each other baring their teeth. Various lunar designs were etched into the doors' surface, inlaid with other precious metals. It was a luxuriously Gothic work of art that acted as storage and as an eye-catching decoration. But that wasn't all–the armoire had another secret which required a hand-written manual for operation. Hidden were a network of pipes which allowed one to clean the clothing hung inside if they were dirty, ridding them of bloodstains and grime. The mechanism for activating this feature was controlled by two circular rotating disks on the doors which discreetly functioned as dials for what cleaning setting you wished to use. The settings were modeled after the phases of the Sister Moons, allowing one to control the duration of the cleaning cycle and temperature of the water or steam. It was this particular feature that led to the most delays in development due to to its complexity. Fortunately all the usable combinations were listed in its manual so you didn't have to spend hours of experimentation figuring out how to use it. Also not to be overlooked was the insulated interior which kept the armoire's exterior cool while washing the contents on the hottest cycle.

Unfortunately the construction of said contraption meant it was extremely heavy, and there was no way Shiloh was going to be able to move this thing inside The Second Circle with a cart. It would arrive fully assembled unlike Dalanesca's wine fountain, because nobody had time to wait for several hours of welding and metalwork. With a disguise at the ready, Shiloh nervously entered the establishment and asked the nearest employee if the goddess was present. "I have an important delivery that I need to have her inspect in person." She said, hoping that her timing was better than her last visit. "It's a gift from one of the deities." 

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Serafina
Deity

Character Info
Name: Serafina Volkov
Alignment: CE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Goddess / Female Alpha
Silver: 10153
The nearest employee that Shiloh, in disguise of course, approached when she arrived at the Second Circle happened to be Jasuin. Jasuin was one of Serafina’s most trusted employees at the Second Circle - probably the most trusted of them all. Even through his closeness with Serafina, Jasuin was still unable to see through the disguise that the Shiloh wore - after all, being close to a deity did not make one as powerful as a deity.

When asked if Serafina was around, Jasuin shrugged his shoulders in a rather nonchalant manner. ”Not sure if she’s available,” he said, his voice smooth and deep. He stared her down for a moment and when it became apparent that, yes, this person really did have a reason to see his goddess, he let out a rather annoyed sounding sigh. ”I’ll find out,” he said.

Rather than leaving, however, as one would normally do when finding out if someone was available or not, Jasuin merely closed his eyes. After a moment, a strange shiver seemed to run through his body. ”You’re in luck, she’s just upstairs,” he said, giving her a bit of a smile - though the smile was still rather measured and cold. ”She said she will be down momentarily,” he added, making it clear that he had been communicating with her via some mental channel while his eyes had been closed. Without even so much as offering Shiloh something to drink, Jasuin simply walked away from her, back to tending to the other customers. There were a couple of men down towards the end of the bar who were spending an awfully large amount of coin that evening.

A few moments later, Serafina descended from the upper level of the establishment, and as usual all eyes shifted to her as she did so. With a wave of her hand, however, the patrons seemed to have been instructed to go back to what they had been previously doing, as the attention shifted away from her just as suddenly as it had begun.

It didn’t take her long to make her way over to where her visitor - Shiloh - was standing. Of course, Jasuin had communicated with her about what this guest looked like, and that they had a delivery from one of the other deities that it was most important she was there to inspect.

”Hello,” she said, narrowing her eyes slightly. She tilted her head to one side - there was clearly something different about this person - while she could not see who it truly was, she could certainly tell they were not being overly truthful in their representation. ”I don’t believe we’ve met. I am Serafina Volkov,” she said, not bothering with the honorifics. ”Jasuin tells me that you have something for me from one of my fellow gods?  I doubt it is you, even though you do look like a tasty little morsel.” She let out a melodious laugh. ”Come, let us go to one of the sitting rooms and you can tell me all about this… delivery,” she said, smiling at her. ”This way,” she said, and she turned to move to one of the private rooms off the side of the main bar area of the tavern, assuming that she would be followed so that whatever delivery this was could be presented.

Serafina is The Infernal Queen, or The Temptress

Serafina's God Rules/Abilities
I. Serafina can manipulate anyone into telling her what they wish to indulge in above all else.
II. Serafina can summon the souls of the damned from Inferos to do her bidding in the mortal plane.
III. Serafina can alter the mood in a room or area and cause any of its non-divine inhabitants to begin acting in over indulgent, lush, or incredibly violent behavior.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
The fact the man had a sort of…reaction when it came to checking if the goddess was taking visitors did not sit well with Shiloh. But the same could be said of just about anything that didn't sit well with her–and that was a very long list. Even though this was technically her second visit to the establishment, that did nothing to dull the edge of how uncanny and unsettling the atmosphere was. There was no doubt on who Serafina was once she came down. The entire place acted according to her every move, look, and word. One expected nothing less from a place so strongly connected to a deity, but even so it still shook her up. The new lady of death made a little joke of the gift she had been told to expect, to which Shiloh made a very pained smile in return. Every fiber of her being screamed against following Lady Volkov to wherever this sitting room was, but there was no turning back now. She had given her word, and Shiloh was someone who kept their promises above anything else. Once they arrived, Shiloh gave a nod of acknowledgement. "After taking the short walk down here, it pleases me to say that I believe the gift will blend in seamlessly with the current decor. It's rather…cumbersome to transport so I'll be bringing it inside the room now." 

Reaching into her bag, she took out a very thick tarp. Once she was allowed to enter the sitting room, she spread it out carefully on the ground. Now it was time for the hard part–opening the portal. Focusing, a gateway to where the device had been stored appeared. Going in, there was the sound of wheels turning as a steel moving dolly loaded with the massive mechanical wardrobe rolled onto the tarp. Then in a series of quick coordinated movements Shiloh placed her hands on the device while the dolly was sent back through the portal. The ornately engraved steel wardrobe made contact with the ground with a cushioned thud. Utilizing air from below to slow its descent had worked as intended. "Finally…there it is. Here is a manual with the details on all the machine's settings and functions. Now, allow me to explain what exactly this contraption is. This mechanical unit has two functions: storage and cleaning. Taking the physical dimensions of an armoire, the interior is studded with protrusions designed for hanging garments. Garments can be hung on the inside of the doors as well as the back, spaced in such a way to accommodate the device's second function."

She opened the unit to allow Serafina to see the inside, showing it wasn't just a pretty thing to take up space. "The second function as I stated before, is cleaning. Concealed within the doors and body of this armoire are an intricate network of pipes which carry water at varying temperatures. There is also the option to add cleaning agent or scented fragrance, if desired, however that is typically unnecessary. Allow me to bring your attention to the lunar dials on the front of the doors. These disks modeled after the Sister Moons can be turned to adjust the time and temperature of your chosen cleaning cycle. Canelux controls the timer while Parvpora controls the water temperature. At the highest setting, the water becomes steam. For user convenience, we at Antikythera have performed rigorous test trials to formulate the most usable combinations for this device. These dial combinations are included in the second half of the owner's manual and have a short description listing suggested uses for that setting. And as always, great consideration was given to every aspect of this ingenious automatic cleaning armoire. The exterior will stay cool to the touch even when the inside steam is to scalding." By now she was positively beaming, having gotten a little too carried away with promoting her latest creation's features. That quickly ended once her spiel was done, anxiously awaiting Serafina's opinion. She really had no idea how well it would be received, and it was very likely it would be considered uninteresting or even worse–useless.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.