Roleplay Forums > Temples > Hall of Indulgence > New Besties?![P,R]
Xyaban

Character Info
Name: Xyaban
Alignment: CE
Race: Venom Dragon
Class: Insanity
Silver: 0
”I’m sorry, Serafina, losing those we love is never easy.” Xy replied, never catching that the sincerity that Serafina spoke was false. ”At least now you have someone, that’s good. Perhaps in the future I will find another lover, maybe have another child, but it is far too soon now.” However, something that Sera had said had caught the dragoness’ attention. ”May I ask, what is a vaewolf? I have not heard of them before.” She asked curiously.

When asked about the brothel worked the wicked little smile on Xy’s lips turned naughty and her mad eyes sparkled at the idea. ”I don’t need payment, but I won’t refuse it either. I can cater to all kinds of clients, I’m not picky with male or female, or race really, though I’ll admit to finding humans and elves of most kinds rather dull. They have a poor habit of, uh, not being able to keep pace with my, uh, needs.” She grinned. ”I’ll happily take on any clients that may be more trouble with other staff, and make them behave if needed as well. Really, I’m up for anything.” Xyaban explained and she looked coyly at Serafina. ”Would you, perhaps, like a demonstration?” She asked, but the coy look was a play, it didn’t match her eyes, which showed the hope that Serafina would accept that offer.
Serafina
Deity

Character Info
Name: Serafina Volkov
Alignment: CE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Goddess / Female Alpha
Silver: 10153
Xyaban’s question on what exactly a vaewolf was presented itself as a rather inviting topic to discuss. She had already ascertained that Xyaban was a rather volatile individual and she was clearly delusional, but she was not really ready to fully stick her foot in that pond, instead she was going to continue testing the waters with just a few toes until she had a better grasp on how to go about the situation, how to really delve deeper into the root of the insanity that seemed to have nested itself in the dragon’s brain.

”A vaewolf is an incredibly complex creature,” she said, and it was clear that she was proud of what she was. That pride continued in her voice as she began to describe the type of being she was. ”To someone who is rather unlearned, a vaewolf is simply a hybrid cross between a vampire and a werewolf,” she continued, giving the simple terminology of what she was. ”However, it is not that simple. We have the highest qualities from both species, but we lack many of the weaknesses that they possess,” she said, though she did not go into detail about what weaknesses she did possess - that was something that she did not need broadcast, especially to someone that could potentially try to use it against her. With how unstable Xyaban seemed, that seemed like a rather likely situation.

She nodded rather solemnly as she listened to Xyaban. The safety of her staff was important to her, but so was the safety of clients when it came down to it. Injured clientele would only give bad press to her establishment, and with how well it was thriving, she did not want it to take a turn for the worst. ”We will see where we can place you,” she said. When the dragon gave her a coy look and made a rather suggestive comment, there was a split second where she thought of acting on the suggestion - though, after that split second had passed, she knew that would be a horrible idea, getting into bed with Xyaban, or even close to getting into a bed.

”Perhaps sometime, though I believe today may not be that day,” she said, doing her best to sound regretful. ”I am afraid I have some matters that I need to attend to that require my attention,” she said, frowning slightly. ”Would you like for one of my people to bring a meal up for you before you depart my realm?” she asked.

Serafina is The Infernal Queen, or The Temptress

Serafina's God Rules/Abilities
I. Serafina can manipulate anyone into telling her what they wish to indulge in above all else.
II. Serafina can summon the souls of the damned from Inferos to do her bidding in the mortal plane.
III. Serafina can alter the mood in a room or area and cause any of its non-divine inhabitants to begin acting in over indulgent, lush, or incredibly violent behavior.